my bf says he can't tell if i am having an orgasm or not

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by smiley717, Jun 17, 2012.

1. smiley717

smiley717 New Member

from the way my vagina starts to rhythmalic squeezing on his dick (means that I am cumming). He always says he is not sure from my vagina if I am having an orgasm or not. I feel kind of hurt and would like to be able to feel it. what can i do?

2. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Well, from your previous post, you say your orgasm's are getting less intense to the point where you wonder if you are having one....how is he meant to feel it if you aren't?

Anyway, pelvic floor exercises could help tighten everything up even more and help make things more intense...

3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

When I have an orgasm, more than my vagina contracting gives it away. There's my breathing, my moans, my body trembling and my heart racing. Some people have a sex related flush. If all you are showing are a few tiny vaginal contractions it's no wonder he can't tell.

I agree with ST that pelvic floor exercises would help. As well as giving you a firmer grip, they also help increase sensitivity in the genitals which would help you feel more yourself.

4. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

If the orgasm isn't very good or intense, its unlikely he will be able to feel. Try doing other things to tell him you are. Be vocal and expressive through body language.

5. too_thick

too_thick Member

If your going to be vocal do not over do other wise he may think your faking it. Us guys now days have caught on to it.

6. connorSTONE

connorSTONE New Member

Your bf is a noob.

7. toshia89

toshia89 New Member

I didn't see your other post but if your orgasms are getting less intense there is a supplement called Arginmax that really helps increase arousal and the intensity of the orgasm.

Pelvic floor exercises would be good too. Try them with a vibrator so you can feel what it feels like to tighten and release on his cock.

As others have said if it's a good one I'm doing more than just tightening my vag muscles. I can't help but be vocal, my breathing changes, my heart races. my BF knows when I get close by how my breathing changes.

8. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I think that you deserve a good orgasm. I think it is more important that you enjoy your orgasm than that your BF enjoys it. So the real question is whether or not you are satisfied. If not than I think you deserve a little more foreplay to increase and sustain your arousal for awhile before you cum. Then your orgasm may be more intense.

9. PDone7

PDone7 Member

My girl tells me through body language. She grips hard and her eyes lock! It has taken me till I am past thirty to read women. They do speak a different language you know.

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

My question to you is why do you feel hurt by it? Are you totally relying on him judging your orgasm by the feel of your vagina or are you vocal when you orgasm too?