My best friend's Dad

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by stephmorris_23, Apr 20, 2013.

1. stephmorris_23

stephmorris_23 New Member

Hi everyone! I am new to the site but am really interested in advice and what not.. My dilema is this.. I was recently in my best friend's wedding last weekend.. Her dad is much older than me and divorced.. I am 23. He is late 50's and in shape..Any way as I was walking to the restroom I noticed him in the men's room as it was on the other side of the women's room.. Well to my surprise he was at the urinal and i got a glimpse of his cock. It was huge and beautiful.. He saw me staring at it for a second before the door closed.. He came up to me later and asked if i liked what i saw.. I got red in the face and said yeah wow! I will probably run into him at some point this weekend.. Should I just go ahead and tell him that i want to suck him off or would that be to upfront? Thanks for any advice..

2. Meee

Gold Member

Welcome to the forums. I checked out your profile and happened to notice that your current activity at that moment was "looking at daddy's cock." LOL. Great timing.

Your two threads will have to be merged, I suppose. And there will be some questions about whether the other person in your avatar has given you her permission to post her picture.

3. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

hell no! just do it :) everyone needs to get off , and if you're willing to suck his cock, just do it & tell him ;)

4. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

If this isn't a joke, you'd be a really crappy friend to do that. And he's being a crappy father.

I almost feel like this has to be a joke. Women don't go around sucking off their friends' dads. Lines are drawn in society for a reason.

5. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

fireontheside, that is true. i can see where you're coming from. but from my POV, i would do it. maybe not with my best friend's dad. but, itthink itd be a fun experience.

i can't do it, because im in a relationship and im totally commited to my boyfriend. haha.

6. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

So, your roommate's dad? Or your coworker's dad? The dad of someone you're not as close to?

What is it exactly that you'd do? I don't understand. With a less close friend's dad?

7. just4fun

Gold Member

Seems to be a lot of judging going on here.

8. GBBlondie

GBBlondie New Member

I always love how these little story writers add in these bits of superfluous information.

9. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

For me, what it's about is putting one sexual encounter before a close friendship. To me, that seems in very poor form.

Believe me, when it comes to sex, I am one of the most open minded people you could meet. But I also cherish friendship (having lost many friendships in my life, it's precious to me). So I can't imagine doing or even thinking about something like this.

I also can't imagine a man thinking it's a good idea to get a blowjob from his daughter's best friend, of all the women in the world.

10. mrcock

Gold Member

you make me laugh

:lol

11. GBBlondie

GBBlondie New Member

Hahaha. That's actually many a man's fantasy (one of them, at least).

12. mrcock

Gold Member

13. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

Not can't imagine him fantasizing it. Can't imagine him thinking it's a good idea.

14. mrcock

Gold Member

I don undestand

15. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Fantasy aside most dudes that age is somebody's dad so..........?

16. mrcock

Gold Member

absolutely

17. GBBlondie

GBBlondie New Member

Concur.

18. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

It wasn't mentioned, but if the friend's dad is not with their mother, then I fail to see the problem with consenting adults enjoying a sex act. Anyone over 50 is likely someone's mother or father and someone being attracted to someone old enough to be their parent is nothing new.

Also, why automatically assume that the friend would be alienated because someone is interested in her dad? While it could be so, it doesn't have to be the case. I have a slightly younger friend. His mom is 16 years older than me. We grew to be sexually attracted to each other. Neither of us see any problem in our age difference. As for my friend, he sees nothing wrong with this. In fact he is glad to see his mom having a little happiness. It has had no impact on our friendship whatsoever. His dad has been dead for many years.

It's the 21st century. There's nothing wrong with sex between consenting adults of any age, so long as it doesn't involve cheating, children or critters.

xx

19. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

Maybe I'm projecting my feelings onto the situation. My brother's best friend actually had a relationship with our sister, and my brother wasn't happy, but I was even more miserable. It just felt like a complete betrayal. They're still friends, but my brother was not happy about what happened and his friend knows that. It doesn't help that my sister totally screwed with his head and he came to ME to talk about what a bitch she was... :eek Not good to have someone say that stuff about your sister when things go wrong as they inevitably do.

20. puddlejumper2

puddlejumper2 New Member

Sorry Fireontheside, but I don't get your response. I suppose each is entitled to react to a situation differently, but if my best friend took an interest in my sister and they clicked, I'd be happy for both of them for as long as the relationship lasted, assuming that my best friend treated her well. Were you and your brother jealous of your sister's relationship with him? If so, did his interest for your sister deny your brother his friend? As for the friend coming to you to talk about your sister, I'd have thought you'd have been a bit honored to be trusted that much to be confided in. I can see why hearing unpleasant stuff about your sister would be hard but I'm guessing you didn't hear anything you didn't already know, growing up together and all. Maybe he purposely came to you for a reality check, knowing that you knew your sister well and could tell him if his thoughts were on target or wildly off base. So, yeah, sorry, but I really don't understand. Isn't more love better than less? Or, to be more exact, isn't enjoyable consensual sex better than none? I guess the part I'm having difficulty with is how one relationship changes or negates the others. But again, to each his own.

#20 puddlejumper2, Apr 21, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2013