My awkward dream

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Untamed, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

[Vampires, an older man and a Secret passageway] Should be in a literature section lol :p

I was out in the street of a little street similar to "Wisteria Lane", it was dark. I could hear shrieking and screaming..

I looked down at myself and I was wearing a creamy white almost transparent dress. I was much younger too about 16 years old.

I could hear footsteps of many rushing towards me. So I spun on my toes and sprinted for the nearest building to hide. This building looked like a Town Hall and had one street lamp outside of it that was flickering and slightly leaning.

Anyway I ran into the building and there was a young boy around 10 and he knew my name. He said "Candy come over here and hide" he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his bedroom. *don't ask* it just magically happened to have a bedroom there

He pointed at a panel in the wall that was loose and said "go in there.. they're after you not me." So I crawled through the little space and while I was down there I could hear banging, smashing of glass and more screaming. I looked around and I was in some sort of hall way.. pitch black.

That's when I felt someones hand on my shoulder. I turned around and there was a tall older man about 40 years old standing there. (presumably the boys Dad) He slowly stroked my back and toyed with my dress strap. He said to me "No one will hear if you go around the back and come around to the side of my office door.. here's the key"

So I headed down to the end of this darkened corridor and found a door that led me outside. I followed his direction and wound up at his office door. I unlocked the door and entered. He grabbed me, tore off my panties, lifted me up and sat me on his desk.

He then reached out gently started taking down the straps of my dress. He mumbled "My wife doesn't like having sex" He then kissed me all over my chest. My dress now dangling around my waist he pulled me to the each of the desk. Lowered his pants and pulled out his cock it looked big/formidable.

I gave myself willingly, he pulled me close and had his head rubbing against my clit for a moment and proceeded to thrust deep inside me. He fucked me gently for a while and nuzzled between my breasts rubbing his hair on my chest. Then he began to get really into it and lifted me up, fucked me against the wall.. then he dropped to the ground and lay there. I climbed on top of him and as his hands travelled all over my body I put his cock back inside me and lowered myself down on him. He moaned "oh yes oh that feels so good" His hands were amazing and sent chills up and down my back. I felt close to orgasm but then all of sudden something changed in my dream and he was clothed, I was clothed too.

He said we need to hide, they must be able to smell you. (The vampires) He pulled me into a forest. We were running I tripped up and landed on him... once again we were undressed and I was riding on top of him. He tore my dress off and threw it onto a tree..

Moved me off his cock and to the side. He got up and pushed my head into the ground.. pressing down on my back I couldn't move (confusing thoughts were going through my head.. I kinda like this but it's hurting and I feel trapped) I didn't fight it and it was quite enjoyable.

After a few minutes of him pounding my pussy from behind I felt a sharp piercing pain down the middle of my back. I turned and he now had a very angry peculiar look on his face.. blood was everywhere, all over my back. That's when I saw shadows approaching through the trees.. I tried to scream... but instead woke up..

I was all covered in sweat when I woke up this morning but very aroused! Had 2 lovely orgasms... and I was quite satisfied.

#1 Untamed, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
  2. Essene

Gold Member

For those who are reading-speed impaired, me, it'll take a min.

3. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Don't worry it's all over the place as I tend to dream all over the place and shit changes all the time it's hard to understand LOL

4. Essene

Gold Member

Well... When you need to hide... You migh as well have fun.

I have those same awkward "what the fuck" changes in my dreams as well.

This is off topic... But I've always wondered why vampires (currently, Bill... Edward... Eric... Jasper... etc...) can never smell when a female is "on the rag". Just a trickle of Bella's blood sent Jasper mad. Imagine what THAT could do.

Your dream is interesting. I haven;t had a sexual dream in a while. Usually I dream about being Sonic the Hedgehog or being on other dimensions sifting through reality.

5. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

LMAO! that is true about having fun while hiding :p and it was a pretty weird dream for sure.. Also it has been a long while since I have watched twilight surely that didn't influence my dream.. hmm

6. Mobius

Mobius New Member

Weird dreams are the most fun i allways think. You just wake up and think wtf and usually i want to get back in the dream again:) One time did i only cum during the dream and that was when i had a "wet dream"> the rest i always wake up when i almost cum hehe

7. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

you know upon reading this one more time.. I am thinking to myself... nothing good comes from being a skanky little ho.. it will just come back to bite you in the ass.

Seems like a good warning LOL

8. Maverick

Maverick Member

I dare not post my dreams. I wrote two down, and everyone who read them thought they were a horror graphic novel.

9. Mobius

Mobius New Member

Some people got rich doing that, you should try it haha

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Untamed,
    Dreams often do not make sense nor follow a logical sequence.
    I loved your recall and the way you wrote it.
    Thanks.

11. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Thank you :)

It's hard to write out what I see and as I read back over it I feel it wasn't described well enough.. I guess if I went into heavy detail it could wind up being a long drawn out story :p

12. stonemonkeylives

stonemonkeylives New Member

Now if Twilight had been like that, I could've totally gotten into it.

13. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I found it very excitng. I would love to read about more of your dreams.