My ass fantasies

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Saut, May 3, 2011.

1. Saut

Saut New Member

I don't know how to start :)

Well .. I have a fantasy to cocks ... I like cocks .. but I don't like guys ... I only love anal insertion , as I almost have something in my ass in everytime I masterbate .. a finger or more , or a toy

I have been with shemales for few time and those where my favourite moments of my life ;) ... my ex used had a strap-on and that was much fun

Not sure about my classification .. I am not a gay because I never sucked a guy's dick or kissed a guy ... but I love my ass and I am not shy at all to show it :)

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I will like to see shares, comments, opinions, advices, likes or even dislikes

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Use and adult image host. Uploading naughty images to public places like that is against their TOS.

Just FYI :p

3. Kermit

Gold Member

4. Saut

Saut New Member

Aha ... looks like that imageshack can not wait to forbid my pic ..

anyway thanks for advice .. still out of topic ;)

5. nyxx

nyxx New Member

cool, stock up on lube!

6. Kermit

Gold Member

Well you can still be gay even if you've never engaged in sexuality with a male just as you can still be str8 but have engaged in the past sexually with a male (hey if it works for women to say "oh i love women and fantasize about them and i have licked my share of pussy but i'm str8!" it should work for guys lol. But having a great love for anal stimulation doesn't make you gay; they're two seperate issues. We're a pretty open crowd and won't make assumptions of your sexuality. In fact theres a thread somewhere about "str8 guys who love sucking cock" even real ones but maintain their heterosexuality. So no fear :D you're not the only guy who loves taking strap-ons and many men share your passion for anal penetration, cause i mean theres the fucking prostate right there lol

as for classification, you're a sexual male, does there need to be a classification? how is it just a str8 male who enjoys anal penetration, or just plain male lol. We all have our kinks, some of them might even defy traditional gender roles, and that's okay, we come from all walks of life and have different kinks, it's call being human :) and to accept them is civilized...and a community that accepts it is best known as SF :) welcome to SF :) may you meet many who share your kink :), but yeah stock up on lube, and don't be afraid to explore, but know your limits Master Saut. You may say you have no limits, but your ass does. Take extra care wtih proper lube and understanding of your ass to not injure yourself. When using toys meant to be left in, make sure it has a flarmed base so it doesn't require surgery if it slips in. If you're using a vibewith a wire, make sure it won't break off if you remove it.

But in other words, don't worry about classification or labels, you are who you are, and silly labels are not necessary. Wheater you're bi, str8, bi-curious, homosexual, transgendered, etc. you're still a member :) and a human being first and foremost.

#6 Kermit, May 4, 2011
    Last edited: May 4, 2011
  7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Saut I don't think you are gay at all but just love ass play....period.
    Kermit you are a philosopher extraordinaire :bow

8. Saut

Saut New Member

Well said Kermit !!

9. Kermit

Gold Member

Thanks you guys! :D i wonder if anyone caught my Batman Reference lol

10. Saut

Saut New Member

But I'm not trying to give it a classification,

I'm happy to find my stimulants, to have my orgasm with a lot of plessure.