My 1st sexual encounter in 3 years!

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by MeganRocheTG, Aug 1, 2016.

1. MeganRocheTG

Gold Member

So I was looking around different sites for a guy who wanted to have a one night stand, and i saw this one post on Craigslist in my town (i know i'm naughty)! Anyway we started talking yesterday and we exchanged phone numbers. And today we finally met and had a wonderful sexual encounter!

His name is Damon. He's 40 years old.

He is black.

He's single.

He's Chubby.

Most Important,(at the time) his penis looks great. It wasn't to big and it was pretty clean, like in the pictures I found of him.

So we met up for the first time earlier today and talked a little bit and he seemed super nice so when i took him upstairs to my room i instantly took off my pants and undies and we started making out. He started grabbing my booty, while I was kissing and biting his neck as he asked. By this point, he took off his jeans and boxers and showed off his soft cock and balls, which i started playing around with quickly.

While his cock grew in my mouth, my pee-pee grew in my hand, and that’s when i knew we were both enjoying this! By this point, i was super ready to take his dick inside my ass, so i laid down and started fingering my hole (which I lubed up with lotion a few minutes before he showed up at my door). Then, Damon got on top of me and started rubbing his cock between the cheeks of my ass.

Finally, he put his cock inside me, and it felt great, as if I never had someone in there before! Meanwhile he kept giving me compliments and kissing me all over, which made me think that this guy would be an amazing fuck buddy to keep!
    Then for the finish he pulled his cock out of me and spurt his semen all over my hard pee-pee and balls! Though it felt very sticky and weird at first, it helped me cum a few minutes after he finished.

I asked if he wanted to stay for another round be he declined saying he needed to go catch the bus for work, though he did say he will be sure to cum around again while I spurt my juice across my bedroom.

Then he left for the bus stop. I wasn’t sure if I was gonna see him again but that doubt died when he texted me “i want that ass again” so something tells me ill be seeing a lot more of damon and more sex in the near future!

Roland rat likes this.
  2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Congrats but protection protection protection! You should always practice extremely safe sex when engaging casually. Don't put yourself at unnecessary risk for a little bit of fun.

3. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Sounds like it was a great experience!

MeganRocheTG likes this.
  4. MeganRocheTG

Gold Member

thanks for the support and advice girls! its my first time writing something like this! in a long time

5. Baldman

Baldman Member

Awesome. .. love to here more storis from ya