Mutual Orgasms.

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by CurvedUp, Jan 12, 2013.

1. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

While married this happened a few times, but since being with the woman I love for the past 6+ years, we have many times, had orgasms that have happen at the same time while making love with intercourse.

Of all the erotic, sensual, sexual, intimate, kinky, etc things we have played with, this is the most satisfying.

Of you here, is this something that happens naturally like it does with us?

2. rileyjane

There is nothing more pleasurable than cumming together!!! For my husband and i it does not always happen at the same time... But when it does... It is so hot!

3. city_girl

city_girl New Member

Hmmmm.......I'd love that but sex for me often seems to be about about my boyfriends pleasure one way or another

4. sayss18

Gold Member

I like to hold myself back until the woman cums and then as she is cumming release my own orgasm. I think it is very intimate to share that moment of pleasure together.

It takes some effort on my part to stop myself cumming too soon so wouldn't say it happens naturally but is worth the effort.

5. igor

Gold Member

IN over 40 years that has never happened to us. Be nice to experience it at least once.

6. Nikkitta

Nikkitta Member

Love it when we come at the same time and then collapse into a sweaty, tangled heap! Used to happen loads with my bf but he works nights now so not so much :(

7. daletom

daletom New Member

It's an enjoyable variation when it happens with us, but that's pretty rare. In our younger days we made some attempts at timing things so we would cum together but decided the effort and expectations detracted more from the lovemaking than the simultaneous orgasm added.

If we are both squirming and jerking around in orgasm it's very easy to get disconnected - which is NOT pleasurable. For us it's generally more pleasurable to hold each other and be held as we take turns. The one who isn't climaxing can consciously apply whatever caressing, stimulation, body positioning, etc that is most pleasurable to the other person. (For example, if she is on top when she cums she usually likes to have my cock head just barely inside her as her orgasm starts, but wants it pushed in deep when the main contractions happen. If I'm experiencing my own climax I don't have the presence of mind to read her body and withdraw to the opening as she is about to start an orgasm, them push back in deep when her contractions start after the preliminary tensing and quivering.) There is a great intimacy and satisfaction to holding her as she climaxes, knowing that I have helped her have that pleasure.

So if it happens - which it does, on rare occasions - we accept it and enjoy it but it's not a goal for us.