Mutual Maturbation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Logger, May 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Logger

Gold Member

On another Forum, a married woman posted that her husband, H, had been going out with another woman, and that H was masturbating with the other woman. H liked to masturbate and watch the other woman masturbate and they would both climax this way. Well the married woman was upset that H was stepping out. Now the married woman is concerned that her H is strange. It does not seem so strange to me.

Many wives are only intersted once in 3 weeks or so. My wife is not really cooperative with more frequent copulation. I make up for lax times wtih masturbation with my wife in bed, usually she is watching TV or half-asleep. To find a woman who is willing to mutually masturbate seems like a treasure to me.

I did a search on mutual masturbation and did not come up with much here on Sexul Forums, so I thought I would start this thread. Maybe somebody can tell me why the married lady is right to think her husband is strange. Maybe if the married Lady had not set up a boundary against masturbation in the martial bedroom, then H would have felt comfortable masturbating with his wife. I had a girl friend once who was against masturbation. Kind of limited my style.

Maybe somebody has an idea of how things should be better.

2. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Mutual masterbation can be awesome, just cause your watching the other person reach and orgasm the best way that person can. Also it has alot to do with imagination which in my opinion sex is 90%mental 10% physical. And imagination can be just as good or even better than just plain sex.

3. Logger

Gold Member

Double Masturbation

My wife is not much into getting herself going. She enjoys putting her hand to cup her vagina, occasionally, but does not get it going in front of me. Last night, my wife was not indicating any mood for insertion, so I started my manipulation. Then I put my hand on her vulvas, and she spread her legs and my middle finger was running down the side of her clit, and occasionally down to her entrance. I kept my finger toward the outer edge. I used Albolene, and was thinking of going down on her. Closer to the end, I started slowing down sliding my finger up and down, and was just holding on, and keeping my finger next to her clit, just to jiggle with the movements from my other hand hammering my rod. I squirted. I asked her if she climaxed, but as usual, she was silent, with just some sort of "Privacy Issue" look.

That was as close as I was able to come to the ideal last night, set by H and his OW above. Mutual Masturbation is a high objective, for me to continue to struggle to try to meet.

4. iamjustme

iamjustme Member

My wife and I masturbate each other sometimes... and we end having sex. We love that!

5. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

My husband and I masterbate together on a regular basis. We have a huge closet in our room with mirrors on the doors as well as mirrors on our head board and we enjoy watching each other as well as ourselves masterbate!
    I have an extremely high sex drive where as my husband doesn't. and I think that if I couldn't masterbate I'd go NUTZ!
    I find it very arousing to watch my hubby cum. I love to watch his facial expressions, etc.
    So I'd have to say Sure the wife has a right to be pissed the hubby is stepping out, but I don't see how she should think he's strange. Masterbation isn't strange it's HEALTHY!

Vampie

6. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Vamp,

Thanks for a tremendous post.

A thread capper is a term I use to mean that a post so sums up what the thread was about, that no one has anything further to add, and that final post, I call a thread capper. Your post was coppied to the thread on the other forum, and no one has had anything further to add, and the Lady seems to have been getting things back together with her husband, at the time just prior to the posting of your thread capper.

But I want to add that not only is masturbation healthy, musturbation can imporve personal productivity. If I have not squirted in the morning, my mind is often lethargic and distracted by thoughts of making love. If my mind is distracted, I cannot focus on tasks at hand, particularly tasks that are not at the urgent, last minute penallty, status. The last minute is a big motivator for me. Getting things done ahead of the last minute makes the tasks mundane and delayable. So masturation is not only healthy, but good for the well being of the family household.

I try to schedule my masturbation for when my wife is around. If she wants to particpate, or switch to real love, I am open to ideas from her. I massage her back and neck and vulva, as I am going along, to the extent I feel she is receptive. But sometimes my wife has activities that could be rescheduled, sliding into my prime time, so sometimes we miss. We don't miss all the time. But I was really trying to avoid missing her, but I have been putting more effort into it that she has, and I am starting to feel justified in just keeping to my own schedule of productivity, and my wife can schedule better, so if she is interested, she can, but in the meantime, I am not going to suffer reductions in productivity, and then hear, "Why aren't you doing more for the family?"

Blessings

7. Giles

Giles New Member

On two occasions a female friend and I watched an adult video while masturbating together but 'hiding' it. In one instance we were wearing robes and positioned ourselves so that the other could not quite see the others hands busy at his/her genitals though it was obvious what we were doing; the other involved complete baring of our lower bodies but with our heads top-to-top so that viewing each other was nigh-impossible without spraining our necks.

This might seem to some an odd way to go about it, but it proved to be highly erotic. Yes, this method was suggested by my friend; she was a bit reticent about masturbating together since we weren't in an exclusive relationship together. Her curiosity got the better of her however, and I was only too glad to accomodate!

8. tar gar

tar gar New Member

My wife and i will aften masterbate each other and we quiet enjoy it.
    It started with me asking my wife if she masterbated, she rarely did it at that time but it was kind of an opening into the subject, we talked about it she tried it more by using different strokes.
    One thing that really made a difference is a vibrator, i bought it 1-2 yrs into our marriage, and now its a part of our regular routine. why not try that? It has helped quiet a lot especially at times when she is not in a mood but after using it for some while it gets her into it or after getting an orgasm she will masterbate me.

9. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Shared masturbation is wonderful. I have had a few partners that were open to either mutual masturbation or watching me masturbate when they weren’t in the mood for sex. Both are great. I love watching another person pleasure themselves and being held by someone while masturbating is especially intimate to me. Watching someone masturbate is a great way to learn the kind of touch and rhythms they enjoy. I have a friend that enjoys having me come over and explore her with her vibrator. It is such fun. I can focus on giving her pleasure and not be concerned about me. Afterward she takes care of me as well.

10. dude22

dude22 New Member

*deleted*

Please do not use this website as a dating connection.

Ryan
    SF Admin

11. zulie

zulie New Member

I love mutual masturbation. Especially with a guy who will use a toy on me while I'm pleasuring myself. I've also done this with some of my female friends. One friend of mine used to bring a dildo and we'd take turns using the dildo on each other while the other one was masturbating. It was great fun jacking off with her using the dildo on me... and visa versa.

12. blueizs765

blueizs765 New Member

THIS IS A SUBJECT I AM VERY INTERESTED IN..MY PROBLEM IS THAT MY HUBBY THINKS THAT MASTURBATION IS A PRIVATE MATTER AND AS FAR AS HE IS CONCERNED A CLOSED SUBJECT...MY QUESTION IS...IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET HIM TO OPEN UP ABOUT MASTURBATION SO WE CAN GET TO A POINT OF BEING ABLE TO MASTURBATE WHILE WATCHING EACH OTHER....I FIND THAT WATCHING A MAN MASTURBATE IS VERY AROUSING FOR ME AND MY HUBBY WON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT IT...

13. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Blue Izs,

I enjoy changing people. Not always easy.

Here is my list of Links for habit/outlook changes:
    http://www.talknlp.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=587

Step 1: Find the underpinning anxiety.

Step 2:Encourage H to revise his thinking on his fear, and turn fear to Love.

For Starters:
    How about, We will use extra lube tonight, so I can give you a double header, and you will give me some free flow thoughts from your stream of consciusness when you think about the idea of masturbation. I promise to keep your ideas secret. (Jacking Off, Jerking Off, Hand Jobs, etc.)

Blessings

14. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

I have the same problem in reverse, wife has no interest in mastrubation. She will occasionally allow me to do her, but her doing me is mechanical at best. She has no interest in seeing me masturbate or in being seen masturbating.

15. mjhrpgiv

mjhrpgiv New Member

Have you ever started things off by masterbating for your husband to see if he'd later join in? I don't know a man alive that wouldn't watch and be aroused. Then you can ask him to join in.

My wife and I masturbate in front of or on each other all the time! I've come home and caught her masterbating ... huge turn on to each of us. Sometime we end in sex .. sometimes we finish ourselves off. Depends. Very erotic though.

The three-some that I posted earlier started by her girlfriend choosing from a selection of my wife's toys and using it on herself. My wife couldn't help but join in. I watched until they put me in the middle and took turns going down on me! :) "Oh happy days!"

But anyway, I've had many girlfriends that got off on mutual masterbation and I've found out later in life that girls enjoy it just as much as men!

16. kbate

kbate New Member

I have no problems at all with a couple participating in Mutual Masturbation, it is simply another form of sexual release. I would find it a bit offputting to learn that my partner was masturbating with other women at the gym, I still consider it a form of sex and it should remain exclusive to us (or at least only happen with my blessing or presence).

So, I would consider the husband in your op to be wrong in his manner of participating in an otherwise perfectly normal activity.

Getting your partner to do it, I have no idea how you can if he/she is not inclined torward it. My partner has no fear about rubbing one off on the couch with me watching or doing the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.