Mutual Masturbation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Brian, Jul 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian New Member

Is anyone here enchanted with mutual masturbation? I can't seem to quench my thirst for masturbating with a female. I also can't seem to find the ONE friend for a longer term masturbation partner. I think it would be great to explore all types of masturbation with a female!

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I love masturbating with my husband watching. And I love it even more when he adds little touches, or rubs other areas. When I orgasm, it really excites him.

3. osaaman

osaaman New Member

Yes!! When we can't have sex it's the next best thing. I like to help her get off first, then she can help me.

4. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

I would love to get my wife to masturbate for me! She does in certain postions during sex, but I would love to watch her all by herself!

5. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

you might have to pay her :eyes

6. luv2fck

luv2fck New Member

my gf and i have masterbated infront of each other many times. it turns both of us on and its very fun. its kinda like a tease.

7. Thorn

Gold Member

:lol

Longnstrong, your avy has nudity it it Bro. :phat

EDIT: Well it was a spider with a human ass. LOL! :eyes

* Edited cuz L&S changes his dang avy 23 times a day.* :yell :lol

8. ViciousVamp

ViciousVamp New Member

My bf and I love to masturbate together. Sometimes we are both just really exhausted and don't have the energy to have sex so masturbating together is the next best thing! Plus, I find it extremely arousing to watch my bf play with himself.

9. pussycat69

Gold Member

My b/f and I have only done it together a few times.We both like it,but we are usually busy fondling each other.On the days we don't get to see each other though,we play on cam.We like to watch each other.

10. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

I love masturbating in front of my guy. It gets me really hot and him too. Unfortunately I can't do it for too long before I'm either jumping him or moving in for a bj Hahaha.

11. dabody

dabody New Member

I haven't done directly when I've been with a girlfriend but I've done it on the phone where we talk dirty and masturbate simultaneously. Haven't done that for months now but when I did do it, I really enjoyed it.

12. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

I love to sit facing her with one leg over one of her hips and the other under and hers the same way, one over and one under and masterbate. In this position our groins are actually touching along with our bare bottoms and I can feel her legs on my legs. Usually I can't see her pussy but for me, it doesn't matter because I like watching her face more which is another plus of sitting across from one another. When I cum from this position I can angle my dick down so that the cum hits her chest which really turns some women on. This is a neat thread.

13. igor

Gold Member

My wife and I would masturbate each other. It was a great feeling. I could tell how close she was to orgasm because she would tighten her grip on me and speed up her stroking. When she was really horny she would not stroke me but hold on tightly and keep running her thumb over my c*ckhead, driving me wild.

14. Sir_Hugeness

Sir_Hugeness New Member

My fiance and i will get hot and heavy every now and then. I'll stick my hand down her panties and rub her and she returns the favor. It's so much better than doing it on your own! Her hand is so nice.

15. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

If I have cum twice in a night most of the times I will need a hand job to have another orgasm. I noticed though that most women don't have the hand dexerity that I do so what helps me a lot is I lay next to them and masterbate myself, many times while kissing them and they massage my balls. Many times that orgasm is much stronger than the one I had from intercourse earlier that night.

For the mutual part, sometimes my partner will have a vibe inside of her turned-on and one of us seeing the other cum usually get the other one off.If she lays sideways with her legs together it keeps the vibe inside of her while we kiss and masterbate. Its funny how biolologically we are almost programmed to get-off when our partner does.

16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I concur completely with the experiece indicated above by haolcatx.
    There have been numerous times that I have jacked of after sex sort of as a dessert to finish off after the feast. In each instance my partner has contributed by fondling my balls, kissing and pinching my nipples which really sends me. Mutual masterbation is just the best in my book.
    Bushwalker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.