Mutual Masturbation

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by danielr, Apr 26, 2005.

1. danielr

danielr New Member

This is my first post and I would like to share an incident that happened a few years ago before I remarried. I am wondering if anything similar has ever happened to anyone else.

I was a cargo pilot for the Air Force and would usually return to my home base late on Friday Nights. I love to go to the gym near my apartment to sit in the sauna and relax after such a long 10 hour flight. Even though the fitness center had a sign stated open "24 hours" it actually did close at midnight on Fridays only, but it was usually very empty on a Friday night.

To my surprise when I entered the dry sauna, there was a very attractive brunette sitting there with a towel wrapped around her from her breast to her thighs. She saw me enter the gym in my flight suit and we talked about the usual stuff for a while. She was happily married and just in the area for a hair dressing class. From my first impression of her, she seemed like one of those perfect people… perfect looks, perfect personality with no flaws and strong moral values.

When it got close to midnight and they flashed the lights in the gym I told her that we would have to leave soon. She thought it was open all night. I told her that if she wanted to stay, we could sit in the corner of the sauna and the workers never check in back of the sauna….and we could turn the sauna back on after everyone leaves and go out the back door. (I had done this a few times myself but only alone).

There was not much room in the corner of the sauna... and she sat on the bench that was higher than me. She had to prop her legs up and my face was near the bottom part of her thighs and even though her legs were together I could see she slight glimpse….she was wearing a thin type of thong panty underneath, but then again she never expected to sit like that esp. close to me. I could not help to get very aroused and in my loose shorts it was very noticeable. We sat quietly for a few minutes and somebody came in to turn off the sauna heat and lights and of course did not check around the corner.

The people who worked at the gym were always in a hurry to leave on Friday nights and before we knew it were completely alone in a semi dark sauna. I turned the heat back on when I stood up, it was very noticeable that I was very aroused. And of course the issue of sex came up in our discussion. She told me that she would never ever cheat on her husband and I can understand her and respect her feelings. But we shared very intimate details of our past experiences. Since we were both strangers it was like we could discuss the most intimate details without any feeling of guilt or shame.

I told her about one of my secret fantasies that happened in high school (in fact I had never told anyone about this fantasy). I told her about the time when I was 15 years old and in class. When the bell rang, the girl who sat behind me squatted down over to get her books under her desk while I was turning around at the right time, since she was wearing a very short dress and a thin panty. I saw up her dress and thru her thin panty. It was my first time to see the details of a female. Although there was some hair matted against her panty, I could see the slit and the clitoris that was only a few feet away from my face. I told the married woman that even till today, if I remember what I saw I still get very aroused. I told her that it was my fantasy to go back in time.... and freeze time to that instance, and look close and masturbate.

She told me, that when she was young, she saw through the bathroom crack late in the door late at night, her brother’s friend masturbating. She told me it was the first time she saw a penis in real life and she wanted to watch more, but to shy. She said it was the very first time she really very wet. She said she even tried to massage her clitoris that night but did not have an orgasm by masturbating until a few years later.

She also told me that the site of a man masturbating has always got her aroused and the first time she had a orgasm masturbating… was remembering what she saw in an x rated movie… seeing a guy shot his load on a woman’s tits while jerking off. She said she asked her husband to masturbate for her once, but he thought it was some kind of joke and said “why do I need to masturbate when I have you”. I told her that once I read an article about how people who had some very embarrassing situations of getting caught masturbating and early ages, feel very insecure about it for a very long time.

I told her that I see no harm in masturbating for her and all she had to do is watch. The only light in the sauna was from the exit light near the door and since it was quite dark I walked around the corner turn the lights on and when I came back around, she was sitting in a position that revealed her panty. She was sitting on the second level bench with one foot on the lower bench and one foot on the same bench as her seat. Since her panty was wet and tight, it made the details very visible. Although her lips were a bit larger than the girls in high school, it was just the fascination of seeing something I was not supposed to see. She said something in the terms of “I know you are a gentlemen and there is nothing wrong with just watching”.

I as I slide my shorts down to reveal my large penis, I told her to imagine that we are both invisible to each other. She responded that if that was the case, she would be rubbing her clit as well. I stood just in front of her (less than 2 feet) as I started to massage my hard penis. She kept her panty on and started to massage her clitoris from the outside of her panty as we watched each other closely. It was my first time to actually watch a female masturbate and was really making me even more aroused than just seeing something I was not supposed to see. She only used one finger over her clit and moved it a circular motion. I normally used lubrication when I masturbate alone, but this time I did not need it because there was so much pre-cum oozing out, it lubricated my swollen throbbing penis.

After a few minutes I started to climax and I knew this was going to be one of those gushers that really shot out, esp. since I had not ejaculated in a couple of days. I started to breath heavy and squeezed the head of my penis harder as massaging it. I moaned that I was going to cum and as I did, she started rubbing her clit much faster as if she had complete control of her orgasm and was ready at any moment to let loose. The first shot of my sperm was not that much (only a small teaspoon’s worth) and shot landed on her thigh. Just as the second shot released with much more force, she was moaning with extreme pleasure and moved closer to me while keeping her one finger on her clitoris. My second shot of sperm must have been over a table spoon and streamed out and hit her towel above her waist. Just as the third shot started to shoot out, she grabbed the head of my penis and most of the 3rd shot cum must have hit her hand. I thought she was going to put it in her mouth the way she held it and leaned over but she brushed it up against her breast. She leaned over hand used enough force to push the towel away and let the head of my penis against her nipple. The last few shots of my cum went against her nipples and it was pure bliss for both of us.

I would like to tell what happened after this incident cause there is more to this story but I have typed to much for now and don’t even know if anyone will even bother reading this far.

But I am curious if anything similar has ever happened to anyone. And if there are anyone things what we did was considered cheating?

2. kbate

kbate New Member

Happens to me all the time. I just can't manage to get into or out of a Sauna without being covered in sperm. *sigh*

You couldn't pay me to remain nearly naked, in a sauna, after hours, with a man I do not know, who has a hardon and was staring at my crotch.

And yes, it is a form of cheating to mutually masturbate with a woman or man outside your marriage. Perhaps not as bad as having a complete affair, but it is still less than an upstanding behaviour.

billies1 likes this.
  3. dabody

dabody New Member

I enjoyed reading that reflection of your experience. I'd like to hear the rest of the story too whenever you get a chance to write it. And yeah, I would class that as cheating (from what you've written so far) as she touched your dick, and also the two of you shared a level of intimacy that should have been only between your respective partners... Not that I'm judging or anything, but that's how I see it. Anyway, hopefully we'll get to read the rest of the story some time soon.

4. Iwantcookie

Iwantcookie New Member

Please keep writing because I just masturbated to that story and it was one of my best orgasms so far.

5. danielr

danielr New Member

Story Continued

I was not sure to continue…. I was not sure what type of responses or interests from sharing my experience. I wish I could explain every word spoken between me and the married woman prior to convincing her to stay with me after the gym closed; but it would take a book and I am not going to write it. Before she decided to stay with me in the sauna we had hit it off pretty well and since her father was an ex naval pilot, she had great respect for men in uniform. I found out later that also she was very impressed with my intelligence, my openness/honesty, and my communication abilities. In relaying the incidents of events to this forum and I leave some items unexplained I can understand how KBATE makes me out to a stranger who shoots sperm on innocent married women in a sauna. But regardless of how others feel, I have decided to continue.

After we had our intense orgasms from mutual masturbation, we stepped out of the sauna where there was a shower head (most people shower before and after the sauna). I had totally removed kept my shorts on and she kept her panties on while we shared the single shower head. We took turns using the shower head, but we close but not touching each other. She cleansed herself of the cream I left on her breast and I will never forget as she smiled at me while rinsing and massaging her breast in the warm shower. It was one of those smiles that said – “I feel great and no shame”.

After the quick refreshing cool shower we went back in the sauna. We felt very refreshed and relaxed after such an intense orgasm. I told her how much I really enjoyed watching her masturbate, and she told me it was the most intense orgasm she had ever had masturbating. She said something to the effect that she hoped I did not mind she grabbed my penis when I came… and I told her that I thought she was going to put it in her mouth the way she pulled it towards her. She said that if she was not married the last few shots of my sperm would have been on her tongue and face. I told her that if she had not been married I would have masturbated much closer to her so the head of my penis was very close to her soaking wet panties. I also told her this was not the first time I had masturbated in front of the opposite sex and I proceeded to tell her about an incident that happened to me a years back…. I think it is best to explain exactly what happened in detail just as I explained it the married woman.

I was working in the desert on a 5 month temporary duty – in a fairly remote location. Since there was not much to do there I spend most of my off duty time cycling – I was really into it and rode over 30 miles a day. One of the civilian engineers I was working with – lived in this awful dreaded desert but had a very nice house and family. On weekends he and his family always went away and I was always welcome to use his pool. After a very hard ride in the hot afternoon, I rode by his house to take a cool swim. I entered in the back gate as usual and swam in my spandex bike shorts. When it was very hot I rode with no underwear under my spandex shorts – to keep myself dry. After the swim I relaxed in the warm sun and I heard the sliding door open from the back. It was Lina who came out. Lina was a foreign exchange student visiting her aunts from the summer. Lina’s aunt lived next door to my friends, and since her aunt had to go away on an emergency, she was staying at my friends for the week. I had met her a few times before since I was always over there and she seemed very nice but a bit shy. She was in her late teens and from a conservative part of Europe. I cannot say she was the most attractive girl I ever saw, but she had a fantastic body and the sexiest legs. I saw her in her swim suit and she had the legs and ass that did not need any heels to make it look better. When she came outside she was wearing a very very short sun dress. I startled her at first when she came outside since she did not even know I was there. Lina asked me if I could help her fix the printer on the computer since she needed to print something. I was very glad go help her.

I was semi dry from the heat of the sun, and I used my loose tank top to dry the rest of my body. We went to her aunts house- where her computer was and there was not much room in her bedroom. She sat in the chair in front of the computer and I sat on the floor since my shorts were damp. I was sitting in such a way that I was to her left but slightly behind her.

I was reading the manual for the printer and it was in small print, like Chinese – even had it close to my face. I noticed that Lina would glance at my shorts – to her left. Since my shorts were very tight, thin, damp, and I was not wearing any underwear the details of my penis and shape were completely visible. Also since she was wearing a very short dress, it made me slightly aroused. I was not fully erect but the sight of her sexy legs made more blood flow to my enlarged penis. What can I say, I was a man who had not been with a woman in quite some time and the thoughts that went through my mind as she sat near me in such a very short dress.

I was a bit shy - not to the fact that the shape of my penis was visible, but for the fact that I was slightly aroused. I proceeded to put my right knee upwards so it was next to the chair she was sitting in. By raising my knee it created a gap in my shorts so the elastic material would not clink to my shorts. As soon as I put my knee there, at the same time…. She slide off the chair to load more paper. She sat in such a way that she was sitting half on my knee and half on the chair. For about 10 seconds… she did not know my knee was touching her panty. I could feel the wetness on my knee and the flesh of her buttocks and thighs as well. I did not move my knee but when she realized she was sitting on my knee, she got off in a hurry. It was very obvious to me she was embarrassed and I could understand. But when she sat on my knee it made me so aroused that my large penis was trying to stand up on my tight elastic shorts.

She said something to the effect that she was sorry in a light voice… and she said it without even looking at me or turning her head. I told her that she had nothing to be sorry for and that I really enjoyed it when she sat on my knee. I told her how aroused it made me. She did not speak fluent English and did not understand what I meant by aroused. I told her to look at me. When she turned her head around I pointed to my shorts and showed her my penis that was trying to stand up in my shorts. My shorts were very tight, but still my hard penis was off to the side and trying to stand up. She glanced at it for just a second and then turned back around. I told her that when I get aroused, and which I am only human, that my penis gets enlarged and erect.

I told Lina that I could understand if she felt shy, but I also told her that I really don’t mind if she looked. She was still a bit shy but she turned her body sort of side ways but not directly towards me. And then I told her something that did not make her shy.

I told her about an incident that happened when I was about her age and I was still a virgin. I was with a girl who was a year older and we were kissing in her bed. We laid on our sides and my knee was in her crotch. She was pressing herself hard against my knee and I could feel her heat against my knee even though she had on shorts. She was waiting for me to make the first move…. But I was scared and insecure at that age. I was so afraid that I would do something wrong. I was a late bloomer, especially with confidence - and it is completely normal for younger guys to feel very insecure. I never did make a move and that incident will haunt me for the rest of my life. I told Lina that I will always wonder what would have happened if I was not so scared, and I told Lina that we only get one chance to through this life. I also asked her if she could be honest with me about something. I asked her if nothing happened – like her not looking at my shorts after she sat on my knee, would she maybe one day in years to come feel or wonder what it would have been like to go back in the past and redo it.

Lina, then turned to her side and told me that she also had a boy friend before she came to the USA she was always waiting for him to make the first move and he never did. But she said that she never pressed herself against her boy friend and they had only kissed. Well I told Lina that there is no harm if she just looked at my shorts and I told her that I would actually enjoy it if she did look. As she gazed at my shorts I proceeded to show her were the most sensitive part of my penis is (from the outside of my shorts). There is a spot on the underside of my penis – about a half inch from the pee hole – just below the head that is the most sensitive part. I used my finger to show her exactly where that spot was. I told her that this spot is about the same as a female clitoris since all the nerves run through there. At the tip of my penis – where the pee hole is, was a stain of pre-cum since I was so aroused. My shorts were so tight that the pre-cum spread to cover the tip of my penis. She asked me if that was sperm and I explained to her what it was. I asked her if she had ever seen sperm before and she nodded “no” but she had read about it in romance novels and from biology – I guess if the internet would have been popular back then she would have seen thousands of pictures on the net. I told her that I would not mind to show her what sperm looks like and how it comes out. I told her that if nothing were to happen between us…. Like her being to shy to look at my shorts, I would go home and masturbate and imagine that something did happen. I asked her if she would feel the same and she nodded.

Because this is turning out to be much longer than I thought I will have to continue this later. This gets very intense and does not turn out like you think. What happens between me and Lina, and an impact between me and the married woman in the sauna after I told the married woman. Maybe I just want to be to detailed but I want to explain exactly what lead up to all of this.

This will be continued unless I get a lot of negative feedback.

If you do not want to post feedback here I am open to private messages.

6. Iwantcookie

Iwantcookie New Member

Please carry on

7. dabody

dabody New Member

I second 'Iwantcookie's request. It sounds like theres still a lot more to hear / to be told

8. danielr

danielr New Member

Story Continued Part3

Back by popular demand, I wish I had more time in my life to share this past experience but I my time is very limited. And I do not even know if I can finish this experience in this post but I don’t want to leave out any details. I will have to revert back and forth between Lina and the married woman to explain in detail.

I made Lina (the young European teenager) feel more comfortable by being completely honest with her, but I could see she was still nervous. I told her that I would masturbate for her and all she had to do was watch … so she could see what sperm looks like. I told her that she did not have to be nervous just to watch and I was not going to force anything on her. I took off my loose tank top and asked her if she would hold it while I masturbated, to use it to catch the sperm. She was a bit unsure what I meant because I found out later she expected the sperm to just drool out and not come out with any force. Well I asked her to get off the chair and she was next to me and was on her knees. Her knees were on the ground to my right – in between my knee and my shin. Although both her knees were on the ground, the rest of her body was upwards. I was sort of slouched back with my back resting on the bed as I sat on the floor.

I slide my tight spandex shorts down just enough to reveal my very hard penis. There was pre-cum on the tip of my penis also. Lina was shy at first when I exposed it and she even moved her upper body back a bit. Even thought my shorts were slide down enough to the base of my penis, it stood very upwards. The skin on my penis is very soft and I told her that it is soft because when I masturbate I use vitamin E oil to lubricate it. Lina told me that she did not expect it to be that big and soft. Again, I showed her the most sensitive part of my penis near the pee hole and even some of the pre-cum was starting to leak its way down the underside on that spot. I used my finger to show her the texture of the pre-cum (even though it was clear) it had a sticky texture to it. I asked her if she wanted to touch it to feel how soft it was, and even though she was shy ….she put her hand very near my penis, as if she was wanting me to guide it to the right spot. When I felt her hand it was a bit sweaty on the palm and I can understand that she was still nervous inside. I gently took her hand and held it and positioned it so her finger was on the underside of my penis. I did not hold her hand tight but she was unsure of touching it and I did not want to force it upon her either.

Now back to the suanna, when I was telling the married woman this…. I was actually slouched back on the top bench of the sauna and she was sitting next to me. She told me that if she would have been in Lina’s place when I asked her to touch it, she would have leaned over and not only touched it, but licked the sensitive part, and the head, and pre-cum. Well just the thought of that happening made my penis get even larger in the sauna and the married woman saw it and smiled. I asked the married woman that … even if she was a virgin she would have still licked it? She replied “Yes, out of curiosity”. She said that she read about giving a man oral sex at 14 and if she would have been in Lina’s position she would have been wanted to do more than just lick it….. like put it in her mouth. After hearing this from her, I could not help but to hold my very aroused penis as she sat next to me. I continued to tell what happened because she was really enjoying hearing this experience.

I had Lina hold the tank tap shirt as I started to massage my penis and masturbate for her. I curled my right and around the head of my penis, and gripped it tightly using my fingers an thumb. While gripping it tightly I moved my hand up and down the shaft only about 1 inch each stroke. On the upward stroke it was as if I was pulling the head of my penis. I could tell Lina was enjoying watching me massage my penis. And I asked her if she would sit on my knee again and face me while I masturbated. Well she repositioned herself so my knee was in between her knees. Her knees were still on the floor but the rest of her body was high up in the air, so her knee was not touching my leg. I asked if she could lower herself close to my knee as I kept masturbating, cause I told her it would make my sperm come out much faster if I could feel her wet panty against my knee. Lina spread her knees on the floor to lower herself so her panty was touching my lower knee as she spread her knees apart. She did not press herself hard against my knee but she was close enough so I could feel her thighs and her cotton panty.

I told the married woman in the sauna that… looking back on that incident, what I really wanted when (with Lina) was masturbating in front of Lina was just to look at her panty, just as I had done with the married woman before (my fantasy from the highschool experience). I told her that I don’t think Lina would have understood but I told her that if I had it all to do over, that is what I would have wanted. Well the married woman wanted to sit on my knee in the same position as Lina did while I was telling this story. I was slowly holding my ever erect penis while explaining the details to the married woman who was only wearing her wet soaking panty with no bra and her nipples were very erect. I proceeded to tell her about what happened with Lina.

As I started to massage my penis harder, more pre-cum started to cum out and now my penis was lubricated. I was squeezing the head tight enough so it was making a slippery sound and my grip moved over the ridge of the head. Lina was getting more aroused by this and know she was starting to press herself harder against my lower knee. Lina had the tank top shirt held near my penis but was very close to the head. I know I was going to start climaxing soon, and wanted my sperm to shoot on the shirt. I pointed my penis downward so it would shoot on the shirt. I started to moan and I felt Lina’s wetness against my lower knee. I moaned that I was coming. The first shot of my sperm shot out and hit the shirt. I don’t even think Lina saw it come out cause of the position of the shirt, and my penis. But the second shot of sperm came out with so much force that it shot over the shirt and on her legs and dress (it was a lot of sperm). As the second shot came out, Lina jerked and moved herself so she was really pressing herself hard and moving her body over my knee. Then the third shot also came out with extreme force and landed on her legs. Lina was sitting on my lower knee in such a way that her knees were on the ground and spread so her panty was able to touch my lower knee. As my forth and fifth shot of sperm was a bit weaker, she was so aroused by this warm creamy liquid on her legs that she was rocking her hips back and forth on my lower knee.

Also the married woman was starting to do the same with herself; as she was also so aroused and I could not help to keep massaging my penis with the married woman doing that. But back to Lina…

After all my sperm had unloaded – which must have been about 4 tablespoons. I took the shirt out of her hand and started to wipe up the sperm on Lina’s leg. It was starting to drip down her thighs. Lina was in a state of bliss and still pressing herself hard against me. As I was using the shirt to clean the sperm on the leg, she raised her knees in the air and revealed herself to me. By raising her knees, I could see her panty close even though it was still pressed against my knee. I could see the top part of her clitoris from the outside of her soaking panty. And even though I had just shot the load of my life time, I could not resist to touch her clitoris from the outside her panty. Lina raised her head upward in the air as I touched it slowly and gasp.

The married woman did the exact same, She raised her knees also upwards and smiled. And was just waiting for me to touch the outside of her panty. I did not at first but she said something and I don’t remember the exact words… but it was something like “if you are not going to do the same I am going to grab your hand now”. So now my finger was also touching the married woman’s clitoris from the outside of her panty.

There is more to this story and it gets even better, but I can only type so much at a time. I wish I had more time but if you are shy to comment in public about what you have read I am very open to any email or private messages. I actually have photo that Lina took of me that day scanned, but I don’t want to post it here. But for now I must stop and will continue this soon. Feel free to email me at drpahrump@yahoo.com.

9. Iwantcookie

Iwantcookie New Member

please keep going

10. -G-

-G- New Member

That was a hott story, I cant wait to read about the rest.

11. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Dude, you tell one great story :tup:

12. MysticKev

MysticKev New Member

I asked my ex-girlfriend to masturbate for me and she acted like I just pissed on her....I have some voyeuristic tendenecies now and then but I've noticed that alot of people are just plain uncomfortable with their own body..

13. Bluesy

Gold Member

I've never done it because masturbation is such a personal thing, and having someone watch you is like performing, putting on a show. I never felt comfortable doing something sexual and feeling as if a spotlight was shining on me at the time. I think you have to have an exhibitionist streak to really get into it. I might try it someday (with the right guy).

14. fran8judy

fran8judy New Member

Don't stop now....MORE, MORE, MORE!!!

15. Lusty Dreams

Lusty Dreams New Member

That's how I feel. I have tried to do it in front of my husband, but it was more of a turn off than a turn on. And it never happened. Plus I was using a toy that I know deep down, he doesn't like.