Mutual Masturbation and webcam sex

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Somebody469, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Somebody469

Gold Member

I have been married to my wife for 15 years and things are OK but lately sex has not been as frequent as I would like it to be, it is downright sparse, and not by my choice. I travel a bit for work and find myself alone in hotel rooms quite often. The thought of finding an online partner, to masturbate with, while we watch each other keeps coming to mind. I have browsed the webcam sites but I find myself wanting to find a one-on-one webcam experience.

I am not going to have an affair and this solution seems like a safe idea to me. Would you consider this act cheating?

Is this the right website for this kind of activity? I have been in the chat rooms and I have not seen this kind of activity going on. Are there private chat rooms that I have not seen?

Are there any women on this forum that have similar interests? How would you find somebody with similar interests? Any thoughts? Thanks.

2. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

I dont think its cheating per se. But im fairly it would be considered so by most in or out of this forum, especially the ladies. See if your wife is up for it 1st, then suggest finding a partner. Given the decline of your sex life shes likely to say no, but at least then the seed is planted...problem is shes just as likely to punish/leave you, as she is to magically decide to be up for it...so tread carefully..for the record this is why my masturbatory escapades are restricted to non interactive videos.

3. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

I can fully sympathize with your situation. I do not believe this to be cheating per se. I have been fortunate enough to have had one or two beautiful moments online and I am so grateful. A lot of the ladies here use iphones which are not compatable with Adobe Flash and cannot participate in this activity even if they wish to and indeed may not be willing to lose their privacy by masturbating on line. There are private chat facilities here. I wish you luck in your quest.

4. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

First: If you do this camming/mutual masturbation with someone other than your wife without disclosure to your wife - to me that's cheating.

Second: No, SF isn't a "hookup site." Yes, there is a Personals section, but it's by no stretch the main focus/use of this site for the vast majority of users.

lbushwalker, Untamed and HotForHoney like this.
  5. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

I would agree that you are absolutely right on both counts. However peoples circumstances differ and there may indeed be valid reasons for such behaviour. I prefer not to be judgemental on these matters .

Candela, Sweetlysad and danrb007 like this.
  6. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I agree with 10_3XL. Maybe try camming with your wife when away, instead of someone else? could reignite the flame between her legs :)

7. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I agree with 10_3XL and Untamed. Have you even talked with her about lack of sex? If it's because of your traveling you shouldn't fault her because of that.

Untamed likes this.
  8. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

Im going to guess she appreciates the travel when it comes time to pay the bills, but yeah check out what is up with wifey 1st.

Untamed likes this.
  9. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Such Behavior!!!.....Now thats funny!!

10. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

Am i the only one who forsees OP to be making a post in the "why do you cheat" thread soon? Not that i could blame him. Nothing more frustrating than a partner who retains sole responsibility for providing sexual pleasure, but also thinks they can only serve it up when it suits them.

11. horny2night

horny2night Member

Of course it is a kind of cheating. You're doing it with another person not your wife so it is. No need to explain further.

12. IMNaughty

Gold Member

Alright, anytime you are doing something you won't tell your spouse about you are cheating. That's just my perspective.

Mittimer likes this.
  13. MarkJ420

Gold Member

My view if you cam to cam masturbate with another woman thats not your wife then its cheating. Would you like it the other way round probably not. Now if you were in an open relationship and had discussed this then that would be fine obviously. Those relationships are obviously different.

I'd say talk to her tell her how you're feeling about things lately. I would say that is the best way to start of with doing here. Not masturbating on cam with another woman.

#13 MarkJ420, Mar 8, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  14. HotForHoney

Gold Member

It's cheating/dishonest in my book. Cam w wife.

johnnierotten likes this.
  15. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

OP hasn't responded but Im going to guess wife is not down for webcam. Im also wondering what type of minefield he stepped in by discussing his desires with her. Chances are if her ideal sex life is the bland one they currently have, his honestly is his appointment with a divorce lawyer