Must know..

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RainbowMuncher, Jun 1, 2007.

1. RainbowMuncher

Do BIG boobs really turn a guy on? I mean those giant DDs on a woman who can still hit in to size 1 because she barely has any hips and a fake tan... The boobs that are likely to be plastic..Do they really turn guys on? Because..I have small boobs.. B-cup.. but they fit my body almost perfectly and the giant boobs on skinny models who look fake with all their makeup and digitally-removed "flaws"..are just ew to me. They are so fake and extremely over-used.. as in, too many women want boobs like that and they are plastered all over the place.. How is a woman to feel good about herself when a "Barbie" is on every tv show and advertisement? Heh.. Yea, sorry if that seemed like a rant..:nerv

Just.. would a man prefer the natural look or the fake look? It just seems like the media is trying to tell us that natural "flaws" are bad..

2. RedNinja

RedNinja New Member

i definitely prefer natural. it turns me off if they're too big. i want something i can cup in my hand and kiss, suck on, nibble on the nipple if i want to. i'd take your b's over DD's, and if that makes me crazy, then i guess i'm crazy

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

If your crazy Ninja....then so am I....cause I feel exactly the same way:D

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

natural breasts are best in my opinion anyways, they are all beautiful no matter the size, A,B,C,D,DD,FF or more to me they are all extremly hot looking

5. Dreama

Gold Member

Gigantic fake breasts are really not beautiful. I mean, it's kind of sickening.

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I think there was a female ( tina small ) back when i was a teenager ( many years ago heheeh ) that had some crazy insain sized fakes , i think 84" around from her back to the front of her breasts, http://www.weirdparanormal.com/Tina_Small.jpg totaly sad that some females think they have to do this to get noticed....all you natural sized females , please please please dont get enlargments. no matter if your an A cup or which ever size, be happy with what you were given, because many of us males are happy no matter what your size. ( joking here, i am a very touchy feely type of guy, and natural feels so much better and looks great to )

7. luv269

luv269 New Member

Hey Rainbow, nothing beats natural for me. Let me ask you, do you like yours touched, caressed, rubbed, etc? Do your nipples like to be sucked, bitten(however hard you like ;) ) pinched, etc?

If you answer yes to the questions, then your tatas are perfect for me. :)

8. Tommyhot

Tommyhot Member

Not this guy. I prefer B-D's, maybe a hair below D. Huge boobs do nothing for me.

9. Lovingmywife

Lovingmywife New Member

Natural...Big or small.

My wifes are DD's but she is pretty thick so it fits......

10. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

I think everyone prefers the natural look. My woman is slender, but has curves -especially hips and is a 34 DD. She looks really hot when she wants to "show them off", but can dress conservatively and "hide" them if she wants to. Since she is a fifth grade teacher, she "hides" them alot. ;)

11. GreyGoose

Gold Member

I like boobs that are proportioned to her body.

12. CollegeGuy09

CollegeGuy09 New Member

Huge boobs are a turn-off for me as well, especially if they are fake.

13. goofball123

goofball123 New Member

I love boobs in all shapes and sizes :dgrin as long as they're natural the fake ones just dont do a thing for me

14. eandvk

eandvk Member

Huge boobs dont turn me on at all...and fake ones no matter what size have never appealed to me....although Ive never been with a woman with fake ones! Bless me!!

My wifes boobs are 38-B.....ones a bit bigger than the other and they sag some..but I just find that sexy as ever,especially when shes braless and she moves about and they jiggle and shake ever so slightly.....gets my blood boiling!! She looks great all dressed up, noticeable cleavage but not too big....sexy as can be! She wishes they were firmer, but I love em and her just the way she is!

15. RainbowMuncher

Wow..<.< That woman needs help XD She must have had back problems..x.x

16. RainbowMuncher

Awwww<3

17. Pride

Pride New Member

i personally prefer more of an athletic look. smaller boobs usually but a nice ass and pretty face.

18. RainbowMuncher

Heh..yea..x.x I'm paranoid because I only get compliments on my ass and I KNOW I'm not bad looking in the face..I haven't had a guy walk up and compliment me in a long time but I've had more than enough guys staring at my ass...pisses me off.. I'm not trying to get physical attention..x.x most of the guys wouldn't even care to actually talk to me.. they just stare at my ass..o.o makes me wanna kick em sometimes..x.x it's so rude to stare at someone's ass..or boobs for that matter..i know my ass cant be my BEST feature..x.x and if it is.. that is really sad and i think i might go depressed for a day over it..lol

19. Jane948

Jane948 New Member

I have DD and they are natural ... like you say don't hate. As long as a girl is natural I think all sizes are attractive. Be proud of your B cup :D

20. RainbowMuncher

Lol.. I try to like myself.. I do but can't get away from the family.. and the family likes putting me down..x.x Argh