Muscle: When is it too much? (pics)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by enz660, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enz660

enz660 New Member

Beginning of summer 07, I started getting in shape. It started out as a lot of cardio to try and burn fat, but I quickly saw that my body just LOVES gaining muscle. I lost fat, and became 15lbs heavier in 3 months. I love working out, but I was wondering what the ladies think of this? I know its bad to be a "meathead" so I try to live a well balanced life. What type of body is too much muscle? I know all girls are different, some like more, some like less, i just wanted some opinions. Not gonna post my own picture for showoff bashing (unless someone wants me to), so here are some other examples. Just pick whichever is best, OR post your own!

a.
    [​IMG]

b.
    [​IMG]

c.
    [​IMG]

d.
    [​IMG]

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

I like "c" because he's cute and looks like he could lift me like a feather :brow Muscle definition has never held the same fascination for me that a large, strapping frame does.

I'm sure you're going to get different answers, though, depending on the woman... My advice is to set a fitness goal that you feel good about, that's realistically attainable. I think it should be about what you want. Because if you turn it into a chick-magnet contest, and try too hard to sell your physical self, you may end up with a very shallow kind of woman. Ask yourself, "What kind of woman am I looking for?" A woman who ranks inner beauty first, outer beauty second, is not going to care whether you look like Mr. Universe or are merely physically fit. Ms. Right wants to know that you've got a gorgeous soul...and some women may even by turned off by a guy who invests so much time and energy into sculpting the "perfect body", believing him to have very little substance beneath the impressive facade.

Just a little something to think about, at any rate.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ok, just blurting out my gut feelings here, but I'd pick D. I have always had a thing for the bodies on the guys on the Olympic swim teams. Long and lanky with just enough muscle to be studly not scrawny. Yum yum!

4. enz660

enz660 New Member

i dont only workout for body building, its great for mental health, and refreshes any day, bad or good. but thanks for your opinion

5. Dreama

Gold Member

I tend to think a or d is best. Enough to be sexy, but not to much...But, I could care less if a man has muscle, as long as he has a good personality, and a beautiful mind.

6. Vanja

Vanja New Member

A. is the best. Not too much and doesn't look like a balloon full of air.

Personally I love nothing more than seeing a construction worker working on a hot day (those that take off their shirts)... those guys who have "work" muscles totally do it for me yummmmmi :eek:

7. cook74

Gold Member

So which picture resembles your physique enz?

8. enz660

enz660 New Member

im between c and d right now, working my way up to c...

just a little more muscle and a little less fat, should be there within 5-8 months..

9. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Wow...what an incredible answer! What is inside truly does matter the most. Most of us couldn't be with someone we think is ugly or gross on the outside...the person does need to be attractive to whomever, but they don't need to be a physically perfect being. What's on the inside is indeed what really matters.

BassDude

10. Bluesy

Gold Member

Oh, it is! I am totally in agreement, regular exercise is really a necessity. And strength training is the only form of exercise proven to keep the body youthful, so body building has some excellent fringe benefits.

Sorry, luv, I guess I went a bit overboard in making my point. It seemed to me that you wanted to center your fitness goals on creating the most attractive physique, and I only wanted to stress that the ideal goal is one you feel most comfortable with, that's most personally significant. If you want to be a muscle man because you like the aesthetic and/or the strength you'll obtain, great! Don't worry about being "too muscular", because there are women out there who will think it's a bit much and women who will think you're perfect. Even if the woman you're most compatible with, personality-wise, initially thinks your muscles are a bit much, she would come to love those muscles because they are you. So it's not something to worry about is all I was trying to say.

And it's just been my experience that men who are muscle-bound have to try a little harder to prove that there's a great deal of substance beneath the surface, but I'm sure you're equal to the challenge. And Ms. Right will be open to learning a lot more about you :)

11. enz660

enz660 New Member

took some pics, might as well post em...

they are too "myspace" style, but whatever..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Retro101

Retro101 New Member

looks closer to A to me - but that's not a bad thing

13. Bluesy

Gold Member

Wowza! :drool Um, very impressive! Keep up the good work, dude :tup

14. minarchist

minarchist New Member

I think they're all a bit beefy for my taste, but if I had to pick one, I'd pick D. You look great, enz660!

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

WOOHOO! Enz, you are one hot piece of manflesh. :eek

16. Shy Girl

Shy Girl New Member

I am perfectly happy with a lean, lightly muscled build. Johnny Depp is an awesome example of what I like (and sleep next to every night)

[​IMG]

17. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I go for more of the "Pic 'a' Brad-baby. Only in comparison to b, c, and c.

'D' isn't bad. But 'b' is outrageous to me. 'C' is close to outrageous.

My opinion is: go for toned, healthy, lean.... some sculpting, but none of that "hiDef" stuff. Not my cup of tea. :shrug You asked for opinions ..... :)

But, for the record, I think you personal pics are quite impressive. It shows that you are conscious of your physical appearance, taking care and working out. - but not obsessed.

18. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

OMG!!! Grandma wants to be younger... several decades younger.... He is sooooo hot!

[​IMG]

19. bricolage

bricolage New Member

Johnny Depp gives the rest of us hope lol

20. spicy_latina

spicy_latina New Member

Baby not only you have a great body you have a cute face and a nice smile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.