muscle control?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cantoon, Mar 22, 2007.

1. cantoon

cantoon New Member

I don't know it's real or not. but it's hard to believe. anyway I don't have this experiences.
    my friend told me he had sex with an old woman and she had a wonderful pussy. Most of the time he can last 10 to 15 minutes during intercourse. but this lady can make him ejaculate within 5 minutes if she wants. because she can control the muscle inside her vaginal. I wonder what he said is true or not. Do anyone had this experiences and share it ? or any ladies here had this ability?

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

10 to 15 mins during intercourse ?

Maybe im odd but that doesnt seem like something i would be bragging about.

But yes some women can have excellent vaginal muscle control.

3. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

yea it's called the PC muscle and it can squeeze down on your penis

4. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, 10-15 minutes?? He needs to step up his game.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

Ten to fifteen minutes is about average for continual thrusting intercourse. And there is muscle control, the Tahitians girls were renowned for it before the missionaries came. Standard intercourse was girl in the mans lap, very little movement and mainly muscle control. The sailors who stopped there from the Endeavour and Bounty must have been blown away compared to standard missionary with a prostitute at a dockside brothel!

It is MUCH more difficult to do that it seems, and it is not soley based on PC muscle control. If it were that simple, many women would do it, but they can't.

I came across it many years ago, but never followed it up beyond the facts I discovered for my thesis on sex.

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Then im glad im not average on 10-15mins..
    I cant even bring myself of that quick.

7. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

Dang you guys are making me feel bad. I would love to be able to thrust for 15 minutes without exloding and I know she would LOVE IT TOO!! Any ideas for me to stretch it out that long? what do you think about? Do you take your mind off of what you are doing? I must be thinking ahead to the ecstacy and causing a climax. I'll take any and all advice!

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Just go slow , real slow, practice jerking yourself , take your time , from base to head and down again, but slowly. theres no rush , no gold medal for finishing first so to speak.
    Just try and take a minute or so longer each time . slowly build up the staminer .once your mind set is for lasting longer , you should be able to transfer this to making love to your partner for longer, this has worked for me .

9. Elvis

Elvis Member

That's exactly what happened to me in the Seychelles some years ago, we just lay together locked in an embrace and she made me come.
    It was weird at first because she asked me why I was trying to thrust, then I noticed the squeeze was on and wow, that was something else!

The only thing I thought afterwards was that it isn't good exercise.:D

10. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

Kronnie, thanks for the input. I keep trying different approaches and sometimes I can hold it and control it and sometimes it gets away from me. I knwo I would be a hero at home if I could last from 15-30 but it seems like she is just too fine, this and hot and I get too excited and then it's over.....Sure is a pain and it seems like it got this way as I got older; it wasn;t always this way as far as I can remember.

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

Yes, a lot of non-Western societies used muscle control in the distant past, so I am not surprised you found a woman in the Seychelles who could do it. I haven't had it myself, but I have heard that it is an intense experience. Imagine sitting cross-legged with a young, dark-skinned Tahitian lass on your lap doing this. There's no wonder the men of the Bounty set in train a mutiny, and went back to these girls! They did the mutiny because of the sex too, it had nothing to do with Bligh and everything to do with sex.

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

With intercourse, don't thrust too fast too early. The other trick is NOT to take your mind away from what you are doing, but quite the opposite. While masturbating using Kronnies technique, concentrate on how your penis feels as you get closer and closer to orgasm. And when you get close, slow down, and then start again.

Transfer this to intercourse, keep in tune with your arousal and if it feels like you are getting too close, slow down or even stop with just the tip of your penis inside her vagina. As the arousal drops away, start slowly - very, very slowly.

The other technique for intercourse is to keep your eyes open, watch your girl's pretty face, kiss her if she wants you too. Not only does this make sex more intimate, it slackens your arousal. Even if her eyes are closed and she is in another world, keep your eyes open.

Sex doesn't have to be a marathon, my wife and I have a lot of sex and, quite frankly, if I went too long we'd both end up too sore. For my wife, about 10 to 15 is enough, she has told me she doesn't want longer. She likes to have regular sex, and for intercourse to be long enough to be arousing, but not too long.

Every woman is different, so keep your partner in mind as well. Keep the communication open, and you'll find an equilibrium.

13. mrmanguy2

mrmanguy2 New Member

When I finger my gf, I can't feel her vaginal muscles contract when she says she is cumming..is this normal? I wasn't giving her g-spot tho, only clit

14. g8rguy

g8rguy Member

I don't know if there is normal. My wife's vagina is very snug and she can't contract it. Other women I have been with can. So, in my limited experience, it seems some can and some can't. Regardless, don't put any pressure on her because you don't believe she can.

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

A woman's vaginal cuff tenses and contracts as she gets closer to coming, it is the same as the tension in her legs and other parts of her body. I use this to keep my wife riding on the peak of nearly coming for as long as I can.

Vaginal muscle control is quite different, and like I posted very few women know how to do it. Like many things in sex, some women may stumble across it by accident and make it a part of their sexual persona. Others may have heard of it the way I did, and then set out to master it.

16. cantoon

cantoon New Member

so far nobody can tell woman with good muscle control can speed up her man to ejaculate

17. Elvis

Elvis Member

Although rarely, once again I am at odds with your thinking. Rather than holding her on the edge (tried and tested) I discovered early on that she's multi orgasmic and can have several orgasms before I'm even close to mine.
    Maybe that's why we're so happy with our sex life after so many years, I'm not sure.

Maybe you've discovered by now what's best for you both, but does anyone really know how their other half functions at peak performance?

LOL, sounds like a car being tuned up!:lol

18. LuvHerHunnyPot

LuvHerHunnyPot New Member

My wife used to say, "Slow and steady wins the race, but fast and hard has its place!":D

19. cbrmale

Gold Member

Elvis,
    We are closer than you might think. My wife is multi-orgasmic like most women, but she comes really fast, usually after about two or three minutes of oral. So I slow her down to, say, five minutes and she gets a much bigger orgasm. I can hear and feel that it is bigger if I prolong her arousal. I can then help her come again with more oral after her sensitivity dies away.

Once she comes once or a few times from oral, she will never come from intercourse during that session, no matter how long I last or how much I try to stimulate her. Quite a few women are like this, including a lovely lady I had a long-term relationship with quite some time ago. With my wife, if I don't help her come from oral, then she may come from intercourse if I get the position right. She has come from intercourse quite a few times when we've altered the standard script. But it is really hit and miss this way, so we've worked out what works best for her.

Like your wife, my wife is very satisified with our sex life, she has a few orgasms every time we get together. She enjoys intercourse for the closeness that it provides, and she enjoys being part of my pleasure. Perhaps this is why we have so much good sex after so many years of marriage.