[Ask a Guy] multiple orgasms

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by AA86, Nov 26, 2011.

1. AA86

AA86 New Member

any guys out there that can achieve multiple orgasms durring sex? i can only muster two usually on a good day, after one im pretty much down for the count and loose all sex drive. each sex session is usually about an hour or so long but are there any guys out there that can cum and go right on pumping orgasm after another?

2. nyxx

nyxx New Member

yes

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

If you want to have multiples, try this: Cum in her mouth the first time, but definitely not in her pussy, and before you get soft, put your penis into her pussy - a totally different feeling than her mouth, and not as lubricated as if you'd cum in there. You'll probably be able to get hard again shortly and have another orgasm. If you want to try for a third, put something inside her, like a small toy, or a couple of marbles before you put your penis back in, anything you can feel inside there that will make her feel tighter and not so smooth - another totally different feeling (almost like a different pussy), and possibly another orgasm. I've had 3 this way, and they've come pretty quickly, one after the other. A CLEAN shaven pussy, specifically around the opening to the vagina, makes this a lot easier. You can be totally limp and still get into her, and once in, get hard again.

4. igor

Gold Member

REALLY ????? :ugh Are you serious?

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Hijack for a second.

Nobody is putting " a couple marbles " into my pussy. Especially if they are going to be having sex with me while they're in there. That's no only dangerous but down right idiotic. Just SCREAMS hospital visit to have them removed.

Almost as bad as having sex and forgetting the tampon is in there, but obviously more deliberate.

6. AA86

AA86 New Member

yeah id have to agree. i think ill just stick to marathon sex. ill probably try the first thing though, no marbles though thats just rediculous.

7. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Sorry, I didn't mean to cause a storm with this comment.

This is not as outrageous as one might think. It was one of the original uses of Ben Wa balls, "a single one inserted to enhance coitus." Since then, several different versions have emerged and are used as Kegel devices, or for solo stimulation. Certainly not for everyone, but another way to add variety, IMhO of course.

8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

It may be too much for some women when the marbles or balls move in certain ways when displaced by the penis, causing pain.
    Back to the orogonal subject, I suppose not all men are alike. In my case I have taken myself close to ejaculation 3 times in a session maximum. It gets easier when you know how and when to stop and suppress the urge, but sometimes being so close I had a mini ejaculation. The penis seems to think the fun is done and goes soft, taking a fair amount of work to get fully erect again, and to have the full ejaculation.

9. indymightymouse66

indymightymouse66 New Member

yes, i can. not as much as when i was younger but i can still cum about three times in a row, and 4 or 5 times total a day

10. papukhp

papukhp New Member

yes i still remember when i 7 times ejaculated in one bath after this my peans was erect but cum was not come

11. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

my boo can! The average is 3 but we have spent entire nights having sex (with a few breaks)

12. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Done that but gotts be careful not to ejaculate or it's over.
    My penis will tingle and twitch and I wil continue once the urge to ejaculate fades away. Sometimes I am able to let myself ejaculate but it works if caught just in time. This is awesome when done with a partner.
    Done it with masturbating myself too, it takes more self control.

13. CouplesCorner

CouplesCorner New Member

My wife and I have this thing called a "Love Nibble". See, I like my cock to be bit. And so I will have her bit on my cock just below the head of my tip on the side closest to my balls. After a few minutes of some rough sucking, nibbling, biting, and chewing, it will actually give me an orgasm, but I won't produce any cum, not even precum. And after that, I can usually keep going and going until I get raw. But "multiple orgasms", I assume you mean one orgasm after the other, so if you do, I cannot do that.

14. IloveSex415

IloveSex415 New Member

I can agree with this. Sometimes, I stay hard after a blowjob, and we have vaginal sex, immediately after I just came.

After I come I am able to go again, sometimes not. Depends on how much I was aroused before we started to begin with. Then there's times where I can't finish after I have came a few times, and I'll get head and come for the last time.

15. 12barblues

Gold Member

multiple orgasms yes...sometimes i may ejaculate just i little with an orgasm and keep going for a few more, but if i full on orgasm AND ejaculate, i'm done for at least 5 or 10 minutes. i just cant stay hard...

16. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

I know several guys that can...but maybe thats just cause we are young. :)

17. Essene

Gold Member

It's completely possible. Not many males can do it to my understanding. It's a mental process for me.

18. Stimpy

Stimpy New Member

Multiple full orgasms during sex? Not really. If I am careful and time it right I can have a few "mini orgasms" before I actually ejaculate. But most of the time I can go again fairly quickly. I can have 2 or 3, sometimes 4 orgasms in a long evening.