Multiple female orgasms help

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by willieb4257, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willieb4257

willieb4257 New Member

Ok,
    My girlfriend can only reach one orgasm..Before sex, or when i eat her out, she dont wanna cum, cus if she does, she says she is sensetive afterwards, and cant continue with sex.
    During sex if she cums, she cant go no longer because of the same reason, and looses urge for sex.
    My question is, how can I make her prolonged, or multiple orgasms?
    thanks all

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Unfortunately some women can only have one orgasm (the poor things) and there's not much you can do to change the way she is naturally. It's kind of like how most men are. When they come they loose all urge for sex and it takes several minutes or hours to get the urge back again. I guess my advice is just to wait.

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

My wife varies. Most times she can only cum once, then she is too sensitive to keep going. However, sometimes she can keep going, having orgasm after orgasm. There doesn't seem to be any pattern to it. Just keep trying, you never know when she may be able to continue. :)

4. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Yep, my wife has always been like that too. When I make her cum, she does it very hard. Then, she says that she is just too sensitive around her clitoris afterwards to take direct stimulation but does enjoy being penetrated. What we most often do is to do "69", I lick her clit and fuck her vagina with my tongue. She cums and then I put her butt up on a pillow and fuck her good having my orgasm that way. In recent months, sometimes, while licking her clit, I have managed to work my arm around and to stick my finger into her vagina, rubbing her "G spot". She surprised me, a while back, by saying that, for the first time, she had not one but TWO successive orgasms, one right after the other, that way [HerHubby waits, waving and letting the applause and cheers die down - ha, ha ;>]. I'll have to see if I can manage that again and let ya know how it goes!

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

*cheering wildly for HH* :)

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Its my belief that all Women are very sensitive after they cum.
    My wife definetly is. So after she cums I stop for like 10-20 seconds then start again very jently and bring her up to another orgasm.

And every time She orgasms I can start faster. Then generally after 3-5
    orgasms she will go into a continious orgasm, Then I am ready for it and have kept her orgasming for proball 15 minutes.

But who counts or times sex anymore, Just do it and enjoy it.

7. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

I find that when I'm having one after another they are not as strong as the kind that come in with a bang and finish the show.

8. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

THREE CHEERS FOR BIG HIKER!!! HIP-HIP-HOORAY....!!!

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

All women get sensitive, some more than others. My wife can come multiple times with short breaks in between (lucky woman) while lots of other partners could only come once in several hours (literally once in day). The only obvious difference with my wife is she can come with intercourse if she doesn't come prior (if I can last long enough during her moaning and obvious arousal), so we sometimes do that for variation (even though it is hard work for moi).

My ex-mistress used to be very sensitive, so we had to wait a few minutes after her orgasm before penetration, but she is the most sensitive lady I have been with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.