Multiple Ejaculation, Single Orgasm

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Battery, Oct 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Battery

Battery New Member

When I masterbate as soon as I feel like I'm about to have an orgasm I stop and clench my muscles and I will ejaculate a small amount but not have an orgasm. I can do this about three times. It is not pre-ejaculate, it looks just like semen. I wondered if anyone else could do this and if it was normal.

2. killjoy

killjoy New Member

i think this link might be relevant...

http://www.sexuality.org/l/sex/mantak.html

"Multi Orgasmic Man"

something around those lines, but they say you CAN orgasm, but at the same time hold back ejaculation, allowing you to get at it again...

3. talkitive male

talkitive male New Member

i really think female multi orgasms are over rate i've came twice in twenty minutes, come on guys time to show everyone we can get just as much pleasure out of sex as women

4. ooloo71

ooloo71 New Member

i can continue using my hand, reaching near orgasm, with out ejaculation, stopping and trying again and again, may be for more than three hours

5. talkitive male

talkitive male New Member

is that not what where talking about, lol, i tell you the truth i honestly believe we have lived in male dominated culture for many years perviously, that was wrong, i now think we life in an over feminised culture which is equally wrong, there is no battle of the sexes we need to strive for equality and one of those step is striving for it sexually in an era now dominated with pleasing your woman is it not important that ladys put the same effort (note the use of the word same) into pleasing there men

are we living in femine culture or is it still male dominated?

are we living in feminist culture and have to restore the balance?

your comments as always appreciated

6. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

Personally, I think I put way more effort into pleasing my woman, than I ever get out of it. More of a parasitic relationship. I give oral sex easily 10 times more than I receive it.

7. mark

mark New Member

do u use lube

8. Billman

Billman New Member

Ditto. Just giving the woman I love oral pleasure has made me cum multiple times, without even penetrating her.

9. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

I can do that. It just takes some practice to learn. If anyone wants to try it, below is an excerpt of something I wrote for somewhere else:

The main trick to learning how to do this is to pay intense attention to your physiological response while you are masturbating. Get into a comfortable position. I find lying on my back to be best, but you might be different. Begin playing with yourself. Take your time. Pay particular attention to the feelings in your balls and penis. Keep masturbating until you near orgasm. Stop! Take a deep breath, and consciously relax all of your muscles. Wait until your arousal drops a little, and then start masturbating again.

Do the same thing, but this time try to get just a little closer to orgasm without going over the edge. If you stop in time, do it again, but try to get yet a little closer. If you stop in time, try to get even closer. You get the idea. Keep repeating.

Eventually, one of two things will happen. You will either go too far and have an orgasm, or you will learn how to have a partial ejaculation without orgasm. If you go too far, I strongly suggest that you don't start furiously pumping yourself. Instead, take your hand off your penis and give undivided attention to the feelings that are going on inside it and your body.

If you are paying attention, you will learn something interesting. Ejaculation actually precedes orgasm. Learning to recognize the "cum-rising" sensation in your penis just before your body goes into orgasm is the key to learning how to partially ejaculate without having an orgasm. The idea is to stop all manual stimulation and relax the moment you feel that sensation. Some semen will run out of your penis--it dribbles, not shoots--and it will feel good, but you won't have an orgasm, and you will remain very, very aroused.

10. Antinomy

Antinomy New Member

I can do that. It just takes some practice to learn. If anyone else wants to try it, below is an excerpt of something I wrote for a different place:

The main trick to learning how to do this is to pay intense attention to your physiological response while you are masturbating. Get into a comfortable position. I find lying on my back to be best, but you might be different. Begin playing with yourself. Take your time. Pay particular attention to the feelings in your balls and penis. Keep masturbating until you near orgasm. Stop! Take a deep breath, and consciously relax all of your muscles. Wait until your arousal drops a little, and then start masturbating again.

Do the same thing, but this time try to get just a little closer to orgasm without going over the edge. If you stop in time, do it again, but try to get yet a little closer. If you stop in time, try to get even closer. You get the idea. Keep repeating.

Eventually, one of two things will happen. You will either go too far and have an orgasm, or you will learn how to have a partial ejaculation without orgasm. If you go too far, I strongly suggest that you don't start furiously pumping yourself. Instead, take your hand off your penis and give undivided attention to the feelings that are going on inside it and your body.

If you are paying attention, you will learn something interesting. Ejaculation actually precedes orgasm. Learning to recognize the "cum-rising" sensation in your penis just before your body goes into orgasm is the key to learning how to partially ejaculate without having an orgasm. The idea is to stop all manual stimulation and relax the moment you feel that sensation. Some semen will run out of your penis--it dribbles, not shoots--and it will feel good, but you won't have an orgasm, and you will remain very, very aroused.

11. blahdan

blahdan New Member

I dunno if its normal but I can do it too! first I did it by accident then practiced to do it. I used to fuck my girlfriend, cum and then fuck her more and do it again. If you do it right the end orgasm is not really physical and you really have to work to cum so you will end up fucking the shit out of her!

Anyway I say have fun with it, you don't have to do it all the time sometimes you just wanna keep it simple empty your nuts and goto sleep and it won't stop you doing that! What Antinomy posted sounds like good advice on how to learn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.