Multiple, Continuous and Intense Orgasms

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by crayola, May 9, 2007.

1. crayola

crayola New Member

Hey everyone,

I've always been one of those guys who is willing, even eager to go down on my woman. Always, I am able to bring her a good, solid orgasm when I eat her out, which is nice, but I want to be even better. I've been reading some posts around here and it seems that some of you have taken orgasms to a whole new level.

Multiple Orgasms: Can anyone here share their secrets with me? Is the key to multiple orgasms timing? Sensitivity? I want to be able to get that rapid fire orgasm going, but from what I've read, there's more to it than just constant cunnilingus. Anyone who has any tips, experiences or e-literature they'd like to share, please do.

Continuous Orgasms: I've never heard of these until reading a few posts on these forums. I couldn't find anything free literature on it. Has anyone here ever achieved it? How did you do it? Do you have any free links on it?

Thanks guys.

2. crayola

crayola New Member

Too general a request?

3. crayola

crayola New Member

Thanks man. I've found both of these links independently, and read them a few days ago. Do you own that e-book? If so, did you find it informative.

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

No i dont own the book...

I am more an actions person than a wordy one...each female sexualy will word slightly different to the last, each needing different forms of stimulation for multiple orgasms...

But one thing i have found with the females i have been with sexualy ( i know this sint something every female likes ) is to push them through their orgasm, meaning whilst they are cumming i am either still there with my tongue giving them clitaral or vaginal stimulation, or with my penis inside pushing just a tiny bit faster and harder....some females dislike this because they get very sensaticve whilst they are orgasming, but those that i have tried this with, usualy came again and again, . :)

also stimulating the clit whilst using your tongue to circle their inner walls of their virgina, sometimes grazing your tongue ove the rough g-spot whilst they orgasm is good as well, but only for those that do not get way way to sensative though

5. crayola

crayola New Member

In your experience, how long of a period exists between each orgasm? I've heard that the first one takes the longest, then the next one comes faster, and the next comes faster etc... until they are firing off like a rapid fire cannon.

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well my experiences are a little dated lol...being as im a single guy.

But saying that, i do remember as you say the first one is where it will usualy be the one that requires a bit more stimulation, but when you get her very aroused from warming her entire body up from foreplay for ages...the more arouised and stimulated she is fully and mentaly....her pussy gets very sensative to a point where even the slightest touch brings her a new round of pleasure...if you can push her this far ( and of course if she is able to take the pressure so to speak ) then you can keep this going on for a long time...

But being honest i have only ever been with one female who actualy came like a water fountain spray her juices right up in the air for a period of time , that was an incredable turnon to me, and my face was there licking around the outside of her lips whilst my entire face as being soaked...i love swallowing female juices and i was filled by the end from them...
    I am like many males , we love females to just let go, and orgasm as heavily as they can and as many times as possible ...to me personaly theres no such thing as a female getting to drenchly wet :)

7. crayola

crayola New Member

Thanks man.

How much foreplay are you talking when you say a ton? Like, in terms of time.

8. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

It's tough with oral to extend her too much since her clit just gets too sensitive. I've tried the backing off a little and trying again for rapid response which can work but I always heard from her that the first one was the best. I've kind of settled on way of extending her as long as she can take on the first orgasm (20 or 30 seconds) and then extending her at a lower level by placing my hand on over her pussy and varying the pressure and letting her ride that for a few minutes quivering and shaking. She seems to like that more then extra rounds of oral.

Normally she's just really ready to move on to intercourse after she cums and sometimes I can get her to have a vaginal/body orgasm if she's in the right mood. That usually comes from a comination of me being fairly firm and agressive with her during intercourse plus my voice encouraging her to let it all out. When she cums that way she can keep it going pretty good which includes a great emotional orgasm with crying and sobbing.

I've seen a DVD of a guy doing a real long exented orgasm session but it just didn't strike me as too sexy. Maybe it was the video couple or just how clinical it was. It was basically a long pussy massage with way too much vasoline everywhere. He was able to keep her cumming with just the pussy massage with his hands.

9. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Each female is different though MD, as you know :0
    some can take being pleasured oraly or with hands and fingers for an incredable amount of time, some a very short time.
    a little foreplay and then right into penitration whilst yet other females absolutly love hours of foreplay ( these are the types i have come across )
    I always enjoyed taking my time to try to sensualy arouse their bodies slowly and in different ways untill they could no longer take it any more and where nearly begging for me to enter them... :)
    i like to be teased sexualy when the female is in control, and i love to tease a lot when i am as well . :)

10. JS1980

JS1980 New Member

I can get my fiance to orgasm after 6-10 minutes of eating her out, depending on how horny she is. After the first orgasm, I can get her to orgasm again after 30-60 seconds and it carries into succession from there. She has never let me go beyond 5 as she always NEEDS penetration after just 2 orgasms and stops me when she can't take it anymore.
    As far as sex goes, I have found that I can give her continuous orgasms after we orgasm together (which always happens with us) and I cum inside her. Since I stay hard for about 5 minutes after I cum, I'm able to continue thrusting her pussy in way that rubs her clit which gives her orgasms one right after another (almost as quickly as when I'm licking her clit).

11. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

When I was younger :)ugh), I would have many multiple orgasms. It was the norm. It was always from sexual penetration, and I found that once I had my first (which took about 10 minutes, and was the most intense), as long as I kept some sort of clitoral stimulation going, the next and subsequent ones came about 1 minute apart, and lasted not nearly as long as the first. "Cowgirl" was the best position, as I could control the movement for the best feeling.

I've never had multiples from oral. I think that is because my oral orgasms are so incredibly intense and long (I have often thought I might go stark-raving mad :lol), that it is like all my multiples happen at once, if that makes any sense. Just a theory, mind you.

Thinking back, though, I believe there have only been a few times since menopause that I have had multiple Os. - And then, it was only two - not the 4 or 5 I used to have.