[Ask a Girl] Multiorgasmic.

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by johnnyangel694u, Jun 10, 2013.

1. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

If you are a woman that can have multiple orgasms back to back, is it something you had to work towards or it just happens that way? I have slowly gotten my wife to the point where I can make her orgasm and then lightly keep massaging her clit indirectly until she cums again in about 5 minutes.
    Also, I have come to notice that she seems to get off quicker if I indirectly massage her clit instead of direct contact. Finger works best but when I use my tongue, which I love to do, she gets all squirrely and says he can't relax.

2. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i can cum several times during sex. but only once can i do it with direct clit stimulation. when my husband eats me or uses his hands or a toys on my clit, i need to take a break because its extremely sensitive and sometimes gets painful. usually, he goes down on me first, then its his turn, then we have sex. after i've calmed down, i can do indirect clit stimulation but i orgasm from penetration as well, so its all good.

3. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I haven't been able to give anyone an orgasm from intercourse. My ancestors fought in the Revolutionary War. ;)

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I am a dude and from that viewpoint believe that almost any woman is capable of having multi-orgasms or certainly that has been my experience in life.
    The real issue is discovering the trigger(s) that allow that to occur.
    Sometimes it is simple and the woman cums easily but other times it can be challenging.
    The reality is that each one is different and reacts differently to the same stimuli but dedication, patience and a real desire to explore and expose her inner sexuality are the main ingredients plus and this is perhaps the most important (just like for squirming) the lady must be totally in the moment with no distractions or feelings of insecurity.