Multi orgasms and gushing

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by need4more, Feb 25, 2011.

1. need4more

need4more New Member

This is something that is new to me and since it has happened I just can't seem to get enough. Long story short, orgasms were very few and far between for me before. For whatever reason, life just seemed to get in the way.
    I'm not sure what really changed in me. I had never gushed before, and now it comes over and over either from clit or g-spot stimulation or both. First time it happened hubby and I were amazed and shocked. With a little more action, another and and another. They leave me quivering and breathless. Hubby took notice :) Our sex life had suddenly turned hot again.
    But, soon after things starting changing...He fingers and rubs while I give a BJ, but actual penetration only happens once in a while. Eating me has been non existant. Most times I know I'm not done when he is. There are days I get turned down. Days I do everything possible to turn him on but no go.
    I'm frustrated and not sure what else to do.:mad

2. Kermit

Gold Member

Have you talked to him yet? I'm not sure of the ratio but part of a good sex life is good stimulation and the other part is good communication

3. awakened

awakened New Member

I just recently discovered I can gush. It is from g-spot stim. Befroe when we have sex before my awakening when we finished having sex and i was left without a major orgasm I would stay while he went to clean up or in the old times go into garage to smoke and then i would finish myself off.
    Now we are very open with each other and he makes it before me he will get some toys out and get me there or fingerfuck me until I gush, WOW it is awesome to be completely open and not afraid to tell him when i didnt get satisfied enough, he will do anything for me .

4. need4more

need4more New Member

We talk all the time.:) but feel like he is holding back, something.

5. need4more

need4more New Member

Ya know I've been doing the same thing. his back turned while he is cleaning up. Only a few times have I went ahead and finished in front of him. Only once has he brought me to climax(s) with fingers and toys, without any other type of sex involved. Loved that! :)

I know he has wished for years that I could gush. but now that it happens, I'm not so sure he really likes it or maybe even a little scared of it. Or maybe it is because I need more than just one. He will talk about it, but know there is more. I don't make him worry about cleaning up. I keep thinking, that maybe he needs time to adjust. I know it turned me completely around and I'm always wanting more. But I honestly don't have the patience. Sad but true.

I really thought he would be excited and want to explore further. He is the love of my life. We will be married 22 years next month. He has always showered me with love. If I could just get him over this hump.

6. andretti

andretti New Member

I've got two theories:

1. Has your libido gone up, while his has stayed the same? Maybe you have more of an appetite now, and he's having trouble keeping up with you.

2. Maybe your newfound squirting talent is making him nervous. That might explain why he's reluctant to go down on you - he's not wanting to get it in the face. (Maybe buy him some goggles?)

No matter what the cause, is, though, I hope you two work it out soon. Good luck!

7. Moon

Moon New Member

Op I could have written your post :eek:. I gushed and now it feels as though he dosen't quite know what to do with me :lol

Nothing useful to add, just wanted to say you're not alone.

8. Intimidator

Intimidator New Member

:D ok been on the recieving end and I can say yes hes scared!
    First time she did it I thought she peed on me. I was sure she was pissing on me. some times its salty. I took me awhile to realise it was cum. let him know its not pee. have him watch that it comes from your vagina not your urethra.
    I was overwhelmed with the thought of having to keep up with her. I went and got enhancers now could stay hard for a long time. With practice and healthy diet. I went from minute man to hour man in about 2 months. I only use enhancers If I know we are going to be going for hours. My dailys ar 30 min but I controll when I cum now.

So now the gushing thing is at the front end of sex. we usualy have it then go on to bigger and better things. have him at least try one.

As far as him eating you out just tell him to get over it and do his job. but be sure the job is mutual. we used a product called Libi girl for her OHHHH so SWEET its hard to find though.

I love making her gush / squirt. last night i put in 4 fingers palm side up with her on her back and rubbed the G untill she came. she filled my entire hand. I pulled my hand out and drank it like water. She got so hot from the site of me doing that she came again.

as the others have said communication is the key.

if all other avenues fail come'on over, we'll help ya out :rofl

#8 Intimidator, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
  9. need4more

need4more New Member

Hi AndrettiYep! I can't get enough anymore. Our lovemaking is only 30 to 40 minutes or so and he is done for the day or even a few days. We don't seem to be running in the same circle.

If he is nervous about my gushing, he needs to get over it! I don't think my orgasms have ever felt this good in my life! I know that sounds selfish, but I am (at this point- I've always put everyone elses, needs in front of my own for a long time-no matter where they are at in my life) I've always done everything to please, and now I really want to be pleased!

Hoping he gets over it really soon.

10. need4more

need4more New Member

Hi Moon,
    It is so frustrating! I hate that anyone has to feel this way. Hug

11. Kermit

Gold Member

He should feel blessed, i read somewhere only a small percentage of actually squirt (or is this different from gushing?) so he should count himself lucky :) and make the best of his talented woman and her talents lol

12. need4more

need4more New Member

hi Intimidator,

Scared I do think so, but I'm getting impatient! He listens to a couple radio shows (satalite sp?) and that is where he learned of squirters and gushers and apparently they have told exactly how to make it happen and where it comes from. I kind of think it was his dream or fantasy- and now that he got it, doesn't know what to do with it or doesn't want it. I've been using white towels, so he can see with his own eyes it is not pee. Towels are just wet but not yellow.

When you were overwhelmed, did you push her away? I think is is FABULOUS that you found a way for you all to have the life you want and was able to overcome (no pun intended) the problems in front of you. We have done that with all other aspects of our lives, I hope we can overcome this one too.

Job is defintely one sided right now! BJ's happen way more than they should. He fingers and I blow. I also got a book and read on blow jobs, so I could be better at it. Apparently it works :lol Last time he said his head felt like his tip/head was vibing on and off and his breathing and wiggles told me what he was liking. I don't have a problem swallowing.

I will try to be patient a while longer. Lines of communication are always open. I'm not gonna give up :)

I can only dream he will be as attentive as you are!:D Are you the man that keeps showing up in my nightly dreams???:lol:D

13. Meee

Gold Member

Do you know what I noticed most in your explanations? The part about him having his back to you when he is cleaning up. I think that says a lot of things. I picture him turning away after sex. I don't like that kind of thing. After sex is when you should be very close together for a while. Also the part about cleaning up. Why is he cleaning up? I think maybe he has an "ick" reaction to the gushing. Put a towel on the bed and have a nice folded towel next to you for afterward. I like messy sex, but I admit that I like it to be controlled messy sex. So towels are nice. Oh, and shower together afterward.

14. andretti

andretti New Member

Bingo. Hand towels in particular are nicely sized. We own a couple dozen of them, at least. They're kept folded by the bed - we usually end up using them 2, 3 or even 4 at a time!

Nope, doesn't sound selfish to me. Sounds erotic. My lady hasn't had so much luck with squirting. I'll bet a lot of guys on here would envy your husband, and would love to go snorkeling.... I agree, he needs to get over it!

15. Kermit

Gold Member

*raises hand* I's jealous lol

16. need4more

need4more New Member

Clean up isn't always the second after (with the exception of the wet towels, they get thrown to the floor as they can get quite cold). I guess I should have explained better. I do get to enjoy being cuddled. There is always two large bath towels on the bed. But I will go get a bunch of handtowels to have easy access too.

I sure hope he comes around to the way you all think!:D That would be a dream come true:D:lol:D

17. txbbman2003

txbbman2003 New Member

I might be he's a bit intimidated, like people have said, abaout the high level of your libido and feels like he's not good enough or that he's not "at your level". I've never dated a woman who was a gusher but I have dated a woman who could have a string of orgasms in a row. It was a little bit intimidating at first but we kept communication open which helped alot. I would just keep trying to get him to open up to you.