Multi-orgasmic?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by equinox, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. equinox

equinox New Member

Upon orgasm, if I clamp my PC muscle as hard as I can, I experience an orgasm but my PC muscle holds the semen back, so to speak, so either only a drop of semen or no semen comes out. Afterward, if I masturbate as vigorously as possible for about 1.5-2 minutes, I will experience a secondary orgasm that is twice as intense as a regular orgasm. If I continue to masturbate normally, my erection diminishes but doesn't go away -- I'd say it goes down to around 50-60% erect state and doesn't go any lower. I'm not turned on at all at this point. If I continue to masturbate (by sheer willpower, as I'm not motivated to at all), I will eventually ejaculate again (with normal intensity) without having gone through a refractory period, after 10-20 minutes.

I have a few questions. Is this what is referred to as being multi-orgasmic? Is it possible, with practice, to maintain a full erection between orgasms? When I "hold the ejaculation back" by clenching, am I forcing a retrograde ejaculation? (explained at the end of this post for those who aren't familiar with the term). Is this at all dangerous or unhealthy?

Retrograde ejaculation: In Taoist sexual practice, retrograde ejaculation was a skill males taught themselves in which they would redirect their ejaculate into the bladder, where it would remain until the next time they urinated. The reasoning for doing this was that in Taoist medicinal belief, semen was a male's life force, and by ejaculating he was actually diminishing his life. They believed immortality could be attained through a combination of this and various other practices. Doctors nowadays recommend that you don't learn to perform retrograde ejaculation, as it is hard to "unlearn".

If nothing else, that secondary ejaculation is intense :)

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I would never hold back on back Cumming.
    It is much better to go ahead and cum then wait whatever time required
    to build back up to another one. I have held it back with my hand as
    you described but with negative results, Also a good case of blue ball
    just once and you'll never do that again.
    As for the redirecting the sperm, Yes their is a connection
    but I doubt if anyone has the ability to open the valve to do
    that as its one way. and who cares anyway as your going to piss
    it out anyway.

Hiker:sf

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

You've been reading Tantric and Taoist books, haven't you? Yes, you are having male multiple orgasms. I had sex with my wife yesterday evening, and on the journey to a final orgasm and ejaculation, I had one other orgasm on the way. Sometimes I have more than two orgasms, sometimes not. Not only is more than one orgasm more pleasurable, it is an effective way of prolonging the experience, for your partner. And as you say the subsequent orgasms are WAY bigger than any man will ever experience in his life, probably bigger than he can imagine.

I read some books and tried it with both masturbation and sex, and always had problems keeping my erection like you. Then when I moved interstate my wife and I did some Tantric workshops with what is known as a Tantric Goddess, and the way she taught me worked. I can't really explain it, but the Goddess was able to train me with two solo sessions before my wife joined in to do it real-time with the Goddess. From then on, it became part of my sex life, as many orgasms as I am in the mood for and no loss of erection.

My wife's participation was to enhance the experience for her, not only so she knew what I was doing but so she could be trained in connecting to me and receiving my sexual energy. Like my orgasms, I know I cannot ever explain to another woman how to do what my wife does, but with the Goddess my wife mastered it in one two-hour session.

Sorry I can't help you more, except to say that the Goddess is a sex worker even though I didn't have penetrative sex with her, and sex work is illegal in many countries. But being Australia, what we did was quite legal, and I am now convinced that if you don't do it hands on with the teacher helping, then it is extremely hard to master, if not impossible.

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Yeah, I've done roughly what you describe, Equinox, and I call them multiples, but two is the most I've had that way. On the other hand, I have full body orgasms when my wife gives me handjobs, and I can have several of those -- sometimes 5 or 10 -- and then finish with intercourse and have the final one with ejaculation.

I wish I could explain in detail how it's done, but it's not easy to put into words. It's mostly a mental thing, and I just RELAX and let the pleasure drift away from my (penis) to other parts of my body. Usually it goes to my thighs first, then up my abdomen and explodes through my chest or head -- like a bolt of lightning. WOW!!!! She continues with the same steady pace and it happens over and over. It can also happen from her stroking my nipples or balls, etc. -- sometimes even quicker. Ummmm... and it helps if the neighbors are burning weeds and the smoke drifts in through our window, if you know what I mean. ;)

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Ain't nuthin' like fresh mountain air for a full-bodied sexual encounter, that's what I always say! :lol

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

[​IMG]

Is this the Goddess mentioned in the earlier posts

Hiker

7. pirouette

Gold Member

wow, hiker....she's beautiful. And the shot almost belongs in the adult-multimedia section, but she really is covered, quite elegantly too. :)

8. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Yeah beautiful picture.

Anyway me and my "friend" gave me multiple orgasms all the time, but not quite in the same sense. We would often start out doing me orally until I came and then I did her until I got hard again. It takes a while (15 minutes for full hard on maybe) and after that much oral she's tearing the sheets off of the bed quickly after I insert it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.