Multi-Orgasmic Men

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by saraseasprite, Jul 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saraseasprite

saraseasprite New Member

Okay, something weird happened tonight. I was having sex with my new boyfriend and he came twice inside me without getting soft. Then, he wanted to keep going after the second time, but I was on top and getting tired, so I sucked him, and he came AGAIN (a lot)!!! All this in a 15-20 minute period. And it still did not get soft. (and there was cum inside me both times, I could feel and taste it)

I have never seen anything like this. Is this normal for a guy?

2. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i do it all the time but i can't stay rock hard. and the more orgasms i get the less cum comes out, i think. and the more orgasms i get the the harder and longer it takes for me get to the next one. but i usaully stop after my first if it is during intercourse cause the girs like a chance to clean up. i have been able to penetrate a gal for what seem like hours and was definately more then an hour, almost every time i have had sex. it seems to work better when i havent had sex for a while. and the more orgasms i have the more intense the next one feels.

3. Thorn

Gold Member

When I was 21 I had a one-nighter with a foreign woman in her early 30s in my apartment complex. We were in her bedroom. Even though I had quite a few beers before we went to her place I still had 4 or 5 orgasms. After the first couple times all I wanted to do was sleep but she wouldn't let me. She made do things that I had never done before. :p Something to be said about youth and stamina I guess. :lol

4. Eros

Eros New Member

I have had multiple, but like longnstrong - they are more intense and do take longer to achieve.
    FYI there is a new supplement out there supposedly to help men achieve multiple orgasms easier - ogoplex. www.ogoplex.com is the site.

5. loveitrough

Gold Member

Do it all the time

Every time I have sex I am multi O , I believe I have mentioned this in other post but I am lucky I guess I can fuck for hours if I want and I have cum five or more times in one session . Sometimes allot and sometimes a little all depends on how excited I am and what kind of fucking I am doing (anal or pussy) anal being tighter it is hard for me to go more then a half hour without cumming at least once. By then she is to sore to keep going but If I came and she was into it I would keep right on going until she was satisfied

6. eandvk

eandvk Member

I am also a guy who can cum at least twice before going somewhat soft...and then its only a few minutes before Im ready to go again. Although each time I cum, less comes out, but the feeling is still just as good. Personally I think it has something to do with my fitness level, Ill be 40 in Aug. and I still work out 6 days a week, and Ive heard that being in good shape bodywise keeps everything else in good working order. My wife to this day, after giving me a great BJ will at times comment that Im still standing at attention! Its to my thinking a compliment to her, she turns me on that after all that Im still wanting her in other ways.

7. Thorn

Gold Member

I'm in the process of getting back in fitness as I was a few years ago but even when I was totally fit back then I still was only a one bullet guy and had to wait 2 or 3 hours to reload. Fitness I'm sure plays a big part in multi-Os for men and if you weren’t as fit as you are I guess you could loose that ability. But hey, more power to you man! :tup

8. Brian

Brian New Member

I must be old.....I need at least 20 minutes in-between; and when I cum the second time its less cum. I would say that its NOT normal and that 90% of all men a 1 time wonders (or require a recess period). Take advantage of your superhuman and ride it until you pass out - thats my best advice.

9. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i think it may be how you masturebate as well as your health. if you masturebate cum and stop then that it what you get use to. if you masterbate and cum and keep going you get use to that. how do they say it in football, you play like you practice you practice like you play. :mad

10. Brian

Brian New Member

I was talking about sex..not masturbation but either way I still need intermission

11. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

that is what i am saying, you can help yourself ( more so in the duration) if you try to mastubate the way you want to have sex. like the next time you masturbate dont stop stimulating your self until you get hard again and then jerk off until you cum again, their should be less cum. that should help you shorten your down time during the big game, sex. you must practice the same way you play the game.
    for me, when i change the way i masturbate i also change the way i have sex.

12. BigBoy

BigBoy New Member

I've managed to come 3 times in a row, but this was over a 3 hours stretch. My dick would be warn out with 3 times in like 20 mins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.