Multi orgasmic male?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mestizomad, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Hi there,

When i have sex, i'm not a minuteman, but i would say that i was below average. I only last about 3 mins. I have been wit my GF for many years now and i have never really improved.

I can last longer if i stop and start or go super slow, however it's 3 mins if i don't slow down or stop.

HOWEVER, after i cum, i don't go soft, i stay rock hard even without stimulation for many minutes, and i feel like maybe i could just continue. I have done a little research which has stated that some men who are a little premature are actually multi orgasmic, and have very little to no refractionery period, which means that they can actually just continue after ejaculation and can have a second ejaculation later on without having to slow down or without going soft.

I've never tried this properly, as when i ejaculate it is literally like a switch is flipped and i am immediately no longer in the mood to even try.

Has anyone else had experience with this? I will try it at some point also, as it know that's simply the best thing to do,

Cheers

2. whybother

Gold Member

At my sexual peak, I did not get soft after ejaculating, although it would take a while til I would cum again. I would feel drained after cumming so usually my wife would ride me after I came, until she came again. we had many marathon sessions in this fashion.

Enjoy it now. Those days are gone for me.

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

Orgasm and ejaculation have been proven to be two separate events that happen simultaneously in most men.. But that can be controlled, with practice... And the orgasm that occurs without ejaculation doesn't trigger that "refractory" period..

4. Barent

Verified Gold Member

By learning how to stop before you ejaculating, you can have a mini-orgasm, take a short break, and go back to sex or masturbation. It can be done an almost limitless amount of times, if control is exercised. This is usually what multi-orgasmic means, when referring to men.

5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Same as barent, although some men can go on and hold back the ejaculation while going non stop.

6. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Hey there,

Thanks for all of your advice. Yes we I cum it's usually only a small amount and doesn't squirt or isn't that powerful. However I do cum, so it isn't a dry orgasm.

I will just give it s go at some point, however it's quite difficult to just continue when totally not in the mood anymore etc.

Thanks

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

Orgasms without ejaculation don't leave you feeling tired or no longer in the mood for sex, so like women, men who do this can keep going for as long as we wish. However to learn how to have non-ejaculatory orgasms you will gain more control over your timing of orgasm anyway, and as a result I don't often do multiples but rather use this ability to last as long as we both want. It is important that duration of intercourse is what you and your partner want because women don't often like intercourse to last forever and ever.

I was taught one-on-one with a woman in Sydney, and after a few lessons together I had it mastered.

whybother likes this.
  8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

This is something I would love to master. After ejaculating I want to keep going but it doesn't stay hard for long after.
    Note, it used to stay hard much longer when younger but the mood went away after. now older it's the reverse.

whybother likes this.
  9. GH057

GH057 Member

I'm not a minute man as you say, and I'm definitely not an all nighter either, but I manage to prolong cumming long enough to make my partner cum every time. I have never been able to have multiple orgasms through sex, but when masturbating and cumming I can cum again straight away with some fast and furious stimulation.

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

You never tried stopping when you feel it getting close?
    With practice you know when to stop or when to take it out. When it finally happens, orgasming when deep feels SO GOOD.
    And it extends her pleasure if she is the type who loves a bit longer and if she orgasms again as a result.
    Not a marathon for me, but just longer and better for us.

11. GH057

GH057 Member

Yes I do stop when I feel I'm getting close, that's why I said "I manage to prolong cumming long enough...."