[Ask a Girl] multi-girl ?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Beach, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Beach

Beach New Member

I did a quick search as I have to guess this has been visited but didn't come up w anything...
    While listing to Playboy radio today the conversation went onto the Host's weekend fun or whatever..She mentioned having a orgasm orally by her guy then another a different way and one more for good measure.
    It got me thinking and wondering if I'm not pulling my weight around the bedroom. My current GF I think have a healthy sexual relationship and I know that she gets plenty of attention.
    However Once she's blasted off once, she's a wet twitchy, sweaty mess. I have my one orgasm and ....well....thats pretty much it ! We clean up, put a towel on the bed and call it a night. This whole ritual from start to finish is roughly 45 minutes or so.
    I have read/heard before ppl going at it for hours which mystifies me but what the real question is are most women capable and if so, wanting more sex than what i have been providing ?
    Honestly I don't think she'd want anymore after we get done, but who knows...maybe she's putting on a show as she knows what my limits are?

2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

What I think is she may she she is satisfied, like you say.
    I tend to recommend talking about it but see above comments.
    One of these convenient times ensure you are both relaxed and have time and energy, then after you had your orgasm don't ask, surprise her, something " you always wanted to try", or "something you wonder about", anything to justify continuing, have her go along as it is for her, but forcefully and turn her off.
    You read the posts about increasing a woman'spleasure(s)? Take the time.
    Happy pleasures.

3. igor

Gold Member

Simple - just ask her.

4. Beach

Beach New Member

Yes thank you ... I made the assumption that folks would figured that had already been done.
    I know what her answer is from previous discussions..None the less, I am curious what the community consensus is.
    If I find that there are a majority a people who have multi-orgasmic experiences then I can consider it something worth looking into in a bit more detail.

My GF may very well be satisfied..(In fact I know she is) But she may very well not know that she is capable of much more !

She was in her late 30's and had NO idea of female ejaculation until I showed her.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

There is a book called, She Comes First that I have not read but have heard a lot of praise for by other members on this forum. It discusses getting your woman to the point of being totally satisfied before you get yours.

Of course your g/f could be capable of having more orgasms and it would rock her world if you took the time to help her achieve them..

Here's the rub, while most women can have more than one orgasm, not all of them will ask for another because they don't have a clue they can come more than once. I used to think I could only go off once because my clit would get too sensitive after I'd cum to be messed with.

It wasn't until I experimented getting off repeatedly by masturbating that I went for more than one orgasm when I was with my husband. Sometimes he helps me to get to #2 and sometimes I just get myself there after he's done his thing. I've been known to go for a third if I'm quite horny.

My record is 5 orgasms in one red hot phone sex/cam sex session. I'd love to be able to do that with my husband but, he doesn't put the time into sex that my virtual lover does which sucks HUGELY. *sigh*

6. Beach

Beach New Member

**Edit by request**

#6 Beach, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2011
  7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I'm capable of multiple orgasms but don't necessarily want more than one per session. One earth-shattering climax is usually ample.

8. DaAzn

DaAzn New Member

I know you wanted an answer from a girl, but with my girlfriend, when she's too sensitive, I just take my time, slow the pace down, make out with her, cuddle a little with my junk still inside her, whatever.

I just do anything that seems romantic that fits the situation, as long as it doesn't involve touching her clit for about 3-4mins.

9. Beach

Beach New Member

Appreciate the input ! Thats exactly where we are now. And as long as she isn't missing out, I'm good with it.. :)

10. Beach

Beach New Member

Very good info, thanks.. I recall when I wrote to CL having done that way back in the day. Might have to try again !

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi lfwalt,
    It really depends on the woman.
    My ex was like you girl; one huge blast and she was spent.
    One recent lover wanted continuous stimulation and could have multiple Os for hours, another wanted 2-3 then call it quits but my current young live in lover; she wants and wants and wants. She has had up to 15 in a row then when I finally threw in the towel with exhaustion she grabbed her fave vibe and had a couple more.
    This may all seem wonderful (and it is good for the ego) but repeatedly.....very hard work!

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Fascinating ! Thats exactly where she is at right now..(her clit being too sensitive.) So what do you do whilst your too sensitive ?

After I've come by being eaten or using a vibe on my clit, I back off on the vibe and just use something inside of my pussy to stroke myself with, HARD. After pounding myself for a bit, I go back to the vibe and use that until my clit feels too touchy, then pound myself a bit, then go back to the vibe, and so on and so forth until I have another screamer.

Of course, there is no hard and set routine in these matters, that is just one way I can bring myself down to the point where I can go off again.

Actually now that I think of it, when we first hooked up years ago she did have two from just intercourse and nothing more. Just the pressure of me deep inside sent her over the top twice.

Yeah, that new relationship sex is the best, aint' it? It's amazing the things that go on the first time you fuck because you in serious LUST at that point. For me, lust is what makes me seriously orgasmic, not love. :dgrin

Lately I have become dependent (lazy?) to a degree on some form of vibe.. The vibe seems to finish her off quite intensely and permanently.

Been there, done that. The problem is, and I'm saying this not only because I've read about it time and time again, I've experienced it firsthand; overuse of a vibe with make a clit numb. It gets harder and harder for a woman to get off if she relies on a vibe, especially a very powerful one.

The cure? Stop using a vibe and go back to the basics for a while. Use only fingers, mouths, and cocks, either real or rubber, to stimulate the clit. The sensitivity will return in a matter of days.

#12 Barbwire, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  13. Beach

Beach New Member

Your awesome as always CL...thnxx

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

You are most welcome. I sent you a PM, btw.

15. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

I've always been able to have just about at many orgasms as I want. Though I do become incredibly sensitive after a large one and need a minute or two to recover.
    I've also had multiples back to back within probably 30 seconds of each other on multiple occasions during deep intercourse.

I've also had orgasms so intense that I don't even want to be moved or touched for at least a minute. I just lay and pant until I can think clearly.

Honestly, I'd say it all depends on the orgasm. If you're giving them to her like those right above ^^^ and she wouldn't be able to do much else anyway, I'd say you're more than doing your job:).