Muff Diving, Carpet Licking, Eating out...

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by sexysixpack, Feb 6, 2007.

1. sexysixpack

sexysixpack New Member

Hey ladies (and experienced men), I'm new here and, and while im sure this has been discussed a million times before I figured some personal feedback might be nice.... but one of the reasons i joined was to hopefully get this answered...

I have some problems when I'm eating out my lady friend in that.... I'm just not good at it!! I can make her cum in a matter of minutes fingering and I absolutely adore her taste but I just cant seem to get this down. She doesnt like to talk about it that much and insists that im 'fine' at it, but one day i would love to suprise her with some new techniques. any suggestions?:) Thanks!!!

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

You can make her cum within minutes? And you love the taste of her? But you don't think you're good at it? Why????

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

You're in the right forum. Read up, it's all been posted, but basically learn her body. Learn to find her g-spot and gently experiment with it as you watch her reactions. The same with her clitoris. Each spot gives a different orgasmic sensation. I like to suckle and lick her labia and clit, while at the same time, press and wiggle my finger on her g-spot. The g-spot usually results in long shuddering orgasms. If she goes over the top from the clit stimulation first, it will be a sharper noisier peak. I never know which one's going to overcome(overcum?)her until it happens. Go slow and be patient. Many inexperienced guys may be too agressive, trying too hard, which has the exact opposite effect. Good luck.

Darn, Melicious, you beat me to the post. I took too long to compose my reply!

4. SexFuneral

SexFuneral New Member

best advice I ever got on cunnilingus come to me from one my lesbian friends:

"Communication is really all you need. Just do the work and pay close attention to her reactions to see what drives her."

totally worked

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

But, as a bisexual woman, I don't consider it work. As a receiver, I'd be offended if the giver considered it work. Do it like you love it, and really love it. And don't say "Cum for me"............ unless you know that she likes it. Most of us, from my experience, do not.

6. sexysixpack

sexysixpack New Member

Thanks so much all :D and I dont think im good at it cauuse... hmmm... well i can make her come, periodically, but not nearly with the intensity or consistency as when i finger her

Is enjoying her taste strange? I just find it to be the hottest thing in the world

7. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

NO it's not strange. I love (adore....crave.... yearn for) the taste of the woman I love.

Try some oral and some fingering. Or..... and this is my favorite thing in the world..... oral while using the glass toy, Pure Pleasure. I guarantee a great time!

8. sexysixpack

sexysixpack New Member

hmm toys... hehe could be fun (lots!)... and im glad to hear you also enjoy the taste of a woman:) i probly shouldnt find the simple fact that that statement is coming from another woman as hot as i do... but wadayagonnado? ;)

9. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

Umm I am not in the mood to write everything about what I know. Bella has a nice post about eating pussy and I have a post also. My technique is different from bellas and I have better results with my technique but that doesn't mean my technique is better then bells it is just my way is more comfortable for me and you perform better when you do something you are comfortable with.
    Practice makes perfect so practice up. Look for mine and bellas post about eating pussy. I have a post about the G-Spot also. I kept it short but it still covers just about everything.

Look up mine and bellas post about eating pussy and look at my post about the G-Spot

You have to do what feel comfortable for you.

10. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Do you use your fingers inside her and your tongue on her clit at same time? That's usually the magic combination :) Also mix things up too, diff pressure and movements etc.

11. tsbnd07

tsbnd07 New Member

i love going down on girls./. aha.. i like to tease... and move slow... make them work for it

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Here is a good site that will help you with giving oral pleasure to the gorgeous female in your life.
    I love giving oral pleasure, to me everything about it gets me fired up, last supper has nothing on how i absolutly fucking adore pleasuring a female Oraly :)

http://www.elitefitness.com/reports/uman/Oral.pdf

13. burton

burton New Member

no way brotha! i love tasting my lady