Moving

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mr. G, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

So the days has finally arrived for me to back my bags and start a next chapter on my life. Me and my girlfriend are both leaving our childhood homes and now we're moving together to another City, where we are going to start our uni studies on next fall.

I've already packed almost all of my things and now we are at her parents to pack her last things. Tomorrow morning we will be heading to Tampere to start our own family :)

Now it's time to pack my PC as well, so I won't be seeing you until we have settled down to our new home (unless I'll make a quick visit on their family computer, later on tonight). We've got quite a lot stuff to move, but luckily our families are helping a lot. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.

With more sexilicious moments to come and post about in a new home and environment..
    Mr. G

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Wow! - what an exciting part of your life! Good luck with your university studies, and your 'own family' :tup

We certainly wish you a sensational trip, a smooth move and a speedy return, Mr. G!

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Good Luck! See you when you get back!

4. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

Everything went really well. And even though we were on a rock festival for the whole weekend, we've already gotten most of our stuff unpacked and the apartment starts to feel like our own :D

Oh, our mattress broke on the move. When we got it to our flat there was a mountain formed in the middle of it. Apparently the string structure was faulty or something and due that it had been damaged in the use and finally broke totally in the move.. Anyway, luckily it wasn't even a year old, so it was replaced by a new one on the guarantee.

Though we've been a little busy, we've had a change to have some hot moments around our new home ;)

5. vtrolla

vtrolla New Member

Good luck man hope everything works out for you both