mothers who shouldn't be mothers

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wheretodream, Sep 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheretodream

wheretodream New Member

god that pisses me off. i hate when moms or dads, but mainly moms who ignore their children and make them feel like they are a burden or aren't good enough. and say i love you, but don't show it and love is action. you have to show it in order for someone to feel it. so if you didn't want the kids and you keep them because you don't want to kill them~ thats selfish. because you are just making yourself not feel guilty and instead you spend twenty years letting your kids know how much you didn't want them. fucking stupid mothers. yeah, so i am for abortions at that point. when you don't want them but you won't give em' up and then these kids have to grow up in a screwed up world and have to find love in places else where and wonder what the hell is wrong with them. its not fair! and then their are the assholes who are so anti-abortion setting up guilt trips for these people who don't want kids and in the end support the parents taking out revenge on them. i think people forget that neglect is a form of abortion too. why can't people believe in relativity and idealism. why can't people live and let live. why does everyone have to judge? and i judge because it harms other people. live and let live, unless it hurts other poeple and then i'll say something. and for you pro-life kids~ yeah abortions do harm the body~ physically. but i don't think they feel insulted yet. i would rather have a baby killed than suffer physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

#1 wheretodream, Sep 7, 2003
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2003
  2. archer_007

archer_007 New Member

Im again abortion, but I do agree with your sentiment. They should put the children up for adoption.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.