[Ask a Girl] Mother/ daughter topless at nude beach

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by treo, Nov 10, 2017.

1. treo

Gold Member

I just found out from my ex wife that her and my daughter were both topless at a nude beach. Wife is 45 and daughter just turned 18 the other day. I'm kind of upset, but I guess I have no say so in it anymore. My question to you ladies is. Have you ever gone topless with your daughter? In public even?

I thought I was very open minded. but I'm about have a meltdown knowing both of my girls were naked in front of each other. I would not care if they did it alone. But together is different, I guess. I'm probably wrong and I should shut my mouth.

Maybe I was so unprepared to here her say " Oh BTW me and Cloe went topless at the nude beach together for her birthday"

I know this is a sexual forum and a lot of people have that fantasy of a mother and daughter thing. Which I've had them to. But this is real not fantasy.

Anyway... going to have a few drinks and go to bed... your opinion appreciated ladies.

2. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    People need to stop associating nudity with sex. I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. Both are concenting adults and did nothing wrong. They were at a nudist beach, a place where people sunbathe nude. It's natural, it's normal and widely accepted.

doth, RaynieJ, Hornychick and 11 others like this.
  3. Snook

Gold Member

I really don't see why your upset. They were at nude beach and were laying in the sun...... come on man. Now if daughter did it front of you I would think that's odd.

4. EssentiallyEight

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Exactly.

Mittimer likes this.
  5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Unless the comment was made with the intent of causing you angst, I truly
    do not see any issue. A nudist beach is not an orgy, it is just a place to relax naked. Anyone who has actually gone to one will soon come to that understanding. There you will see beautiful bodies and many not so attactive but after a short time of adjustment if feels like any other beach and in a strange well even less sexual tension because when nothing is hidden so there is less intrigue. As a young couple my spouse and I used to go to such places and apart from some serious sunburn to my melanin-poor derrière and lose ball bag never suffered any negativity.

#5 lbushwalker, Nov 11, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  6. Wizard1002

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with all the comments above. Nothing wrong with mother and daughter seeing each other topless ( or even nude even). If they were trying on clothes at home or in a store and had to get undressed I’m sure neither would really mind seeing (or being seen) each other.
    Is it because maybe others could see them together that makes you uneasy??

Hornychick likes this.
  7. fbbg

Gold Member

I guess I was brought up in a fairly liberal upbringing. We weren't particularly afraid of nudity at home. We didn't exactly walk around nude all night, but if you were getting changed after being in the shower etc then you didn't necessarily hide behind closed doors either. I guess I don't see an issue with the situation in the OP post but I guess it depends on how conservative your upbringing was in regards to nudity at home.

8. privatepartner

Gold Member

Families go to nudist resorts quite often. Maybe it wasn't the norm in your house when you were with the ex but this could be something she enjoys and couldn't do it with you around.
    Now if they go to swinger events you have something to be concerned about IMO

Katkitty, Mywife4u and treo like this.
  9. BeBop

Gold Member

Y'all are sinful and should be ashamed of your nudity. :rolleyes:

Ryan4chat, RaynieJ, Katkitty and 3 others like this.
  10. NedF

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I will preface my reply with this disclaimer - I have never had a daughter, only sons.

I'm with the others. It was non-sexual, I assume legal, relevant to the location, and she was safe with her mother in attendance. Having said that I can understand your feelings about it.

As a bit of trivia - In our area a woman can legally go topless anywhere a man can (i.e. doing yard work, beach...) but rarely have I ever seen it happen.

treo likes this.
  11. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    !! I would be utilizing that law at any chance I got!

Ryan4chat, fbbg, SuperDilf and 6 others like this.
  12. Katkitty

Gold Member

My husband and I are naturist for a long time. I am not using the word nudist but naturist. We have in the Netherlands several naturist beaches were you can be nude. Also we have been several times on a naturist resort at St Martin in the Caribbean. On this resort we met people from Europe and also a lot of people from the USA.
    Being nude means that you are drinking a cocktail with a naked man on the beach who can be a CEO of a multinational company, but now he is naked and he is not having any status or power related to his clothing anymore. He is equal.
    Our children, a boy and a girl, always have seen us naked and we have seen them naked . They grew older and got a partner and children and also they like to be naturists. Our grandchildren 6 and 10 also like to be nude at the beach.
    On the other site I have to tell you that we Always go to naturist beaches and resorts for families with children.
    Because there are resorts were people (swingers) are nude to have sex.
    @Mittimer The USA people I have met a naturist resorts often (not all) are associating nudity with sex. I think this is due to a different education and culture between USA and Europe.
    To answer @treo I should stimulate that your ex wife and your daughter are being naked together, : it will make them closer persons

13. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I live in the US and I am aware of this rediculous stigma of nudity meaning sex. I am also part of a lifestyle where nudity is a normal aspect and casual among friends, not at all equated with sex.

BeBop and treo like this.
  14. Wizard1002

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I’m ashamed of what I look like naked!!
    Other than that, nah, get stripped off and enjoy!

RaynieJ likes this.
  15. Mywife4u

Gold Member

Nothing wrong with it. Its just nudity.

16. treo

Gold Member

Mywife4u likes this.
  17. NaughtyMickey

Gold Member

I agree that there is nothing wrong with the pair being topless on a beach. It is not that uncommon nowadays.

However, I do have some difficulty accepting that nudity should not be associated with sex. I think most men would admit that they find the sight of a naked woman arousing, therefore, they cannot deny the association with sex. Women may not feel this as strongly. I don't know? So long as society is geared towards covering our bodies in most conventional circumstances, then the relative secrecy of the naked body is likely to mean we will be aroused by it.

treo likes this.
  18. xtom

Gold Member

Let's see some pictures and i will give you my answer

19. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    That is an incredibly fucked up statement to make regarding this situation. He was a frustrated father in need of community input. Your comment adds nothing to this conversation and just shows your character.

Ryan4chat, Kurio, RaynieJ and 4 others like this.
  20. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    It's predominantly American society. Euro folks are much more liberal. You can see nude adverts on billboards, busses, news stations.

NaughtyMickey, treo and SuperDilf like this.