Mother advice

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by nottrain, Jan 28, 2015.

1. nottrain

nottrain New Member

I am not sure how to ask this but I would like some advice on how I could approach my mom on having a more intimate physical relationship with her. I know it is a very inappropriate thing to ask but I really would like advice on this. I have become very attracted to her over the past few years. It started innocently enough when I was staying over at her house and as I was walking past her open bedroom door and I saw her bathrobe drop to the floor She had her back to me so all I saw was her ass. I quickly left before she knew I was there as I was kind of embarrassed. That moment sparked something inside of me and I have been taking every opportunity over the past two years to see more of her. I must admit that I started spying on her when she was changing or showering on occassion. She was very careful to keep her privacy when I was younger but she isnt so careful now. She is 55 and has been divorced for about 10 years now. I just want to find a way to get her as interested in me as I am in her. I know this is kind of a hard subject for many to understand but please be kind yet honest.

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Can you set up some hidden cameras in your moms bedroom and bathroom/shower area? We'll ALL need to see how hot your mom is.... That way we can better access your situation....

ply likes this.
  3. 12barblues

Gold Member

On second thought, how ' bout just NO? Really? Just NO... Thanks

HotForHoney likes this.
  4. 12barblues

Gold Member

Well, unless you already have the cameras in place .. Then go ahead...

ply likes this.
  5. 12barblues

Gold Member

I'm so indecisive today...

HotForHoney and Married M Nh like this.
  6. 12barblues

Gold Member

Anyone else? Thoughts on incest? Oedipus, you out there?

ply and Married M Nh like this.
  7. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Im sorry but what you are asking goes against every moral fiber that I have in my body..Good luck to you!

HotForHoney and 12barblues like this.
  8. MissScarlett

Gold Member

As Oedipus has already been mentioned sexual attraction to a mother isn't entirely unknown in society but that doesn't mean you should act on it & I also have a massive morality issue with this. Do not approach your mum about this - you may ruin the normal mother / son relationship with mention of something I am certain she won't want to hear.

Just a final thought - Is it really your mother you are attracted to or is it the thought of an older woman?

9. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Tell us you're not a taxidermist and have a motel on the edge of town. I myself find incest to be appalling. The truth is those are not healthy thoughts. :eek: Sorry dude.

ply, 10_3XL, HotForHoney and 2 others like this.
  10. 12barblues

Gold Member

Lol... Nice...

Dog_E_Ryder likes this.
  11. 12barblues

Gold Member

And hey, lets not scare him off before we get the video feed. I mean... There's nothing wrong with ME looking at his mother...lol

ply, Married M Nh and Dog_E_Ryder like this.
  12. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

True...Point taken. lol :D

13. Mittimer

Gold Member

If I am being honest the likelyhood of you being able to confront your mother about a sexual relationship is low. She is your mother and it takes a very specific type of person to want to have sex with the human she gave birth to.

You attraction (if you aren't trolling) is not all that uncommon. Biologically it make sense. Offspring tend to look for a mate with similar traits as their parents. Please know though, that how you're going about this is very, very unhealthy. You shouldn't be spying on her.

One thing you are risking if you persue this is ruining your relationship with your mother. Is that really something you want? You are two concenting adults and what you do together is your choices. Just weigh the consequences and see if it's truly worth it.

At that point if you decide you want to go forward just sit down and talk to her. Be honest about your feelings and see where it goes. The best case is you two have a fulfilling sexual relstionship filled with love, the worst is that you make her so uncomfortable that she never allows you in her home again.

As a side note to those who will read this.. I am personally morally opposed to incest, but do not judge the actions taken between two consenting adults.

ply, Redline1, Sweetlysad and 4 others like this.
  14. 12barblues

Gold Member

Well said... Mitt you have a gift for making sense of things that are so bizarre to me, that I can only joke about them. Nice job.

Married M Nh and Mittimer like this.
  15. Married M Nh

Gold Member

Your on a roll today 12

16. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Might have to disagree with you on this one. The reason incest is a little more than just a moral reasoning to contend with, in almost all incest situations, involved molestation at a younger age. So in my opinion it is a little more involved than judgement of 2 consenting adults. Maybe not in this case of the OP, I don't know, but once you open the doors to a society that has a live and let live moral compass of incest; you find it hard to assess which cases were "just two consenting adults" or was it a case were a kid grew up in a home that molestation was a way of life? Then you have the issues of genetics involved from the kids born of incest. So not being so much judgment as much as being truthful of the OP questions. Call me guilty of the humor jab I must confess but that's me I'm the most PC incorrect SOB you will ever meet. I love and hate everybody in total equal honest fairness. I find humor in everything and everybody. :D

Sweetlysad likes this.
  17. Married M Nh

Gold Member

You rock mitt, very well thought out response and dead on, I agree with mitt

12barblues likes this.
  18. woodster

Verified Gold Member

mitt has taken a logical and open minded position. i respect that. we must all be tolerant of others. that said i am opposed to incestious relationships. will i judge another for such activities i hope not. what mitt really did which was of the most importance in my mind was point out some of the very possible ramifications from incestious relationships in perticular mother son. her examples are very real possibilities. my recomendation would be that you do pay close attention to what she said in that regard. i agree with her.

19. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hankering for the good old days when such topics were off limits ;)

10_3XL likes this.
  20. woodster

Verified Gold Member

these are close to off limits i think