Most random, strangest, or craziest location you have masterbated.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by unodos, Sep 23, 2013.

1. unodos

unodos Member

I saw a post where a guy said that every time he goes outdoors to go fishing, he ends up masterbating. I thought that was interesting and thought, I wonder what are some of the other random locations one has braved to masterbated at? I think for myself it would be in the back bed of a pickup truck during a roadtrip. I was the only one back there. Ibasked my wife and the one that came to mind for her was at her grandmas house one summer. Said everyone was asleep and she couldnt sleep. Reached down and quietly took care of business. Guys/Girls??????

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I really thought this thread would have some good answers....I myself don't have one. Best I came up with is work.

3. llepafils

llepafils Member

For me, it's in a public bathroom. Just not on a stall, but in front of one of those wall urinaries (how do you call them? sorry, I'm not a native speaker... :S).

Luckily no one entered during the process...

4. rcc8611

Gold Member

I did it in a walk in freezer at work before and also while driving on the highway...

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

I was about 16 yrs old. On the roof of a place I was working at.....on lunch, decided to climb up....was pretty much in view of the street and traffic below....I always was a bit of an exhibitionist, reality is no one saw tho because I surely would have had a complaint to the boss if anyone would have seen me...:D

6. unodos

unodos Member

Work is a good answer. Risky and the erotic of not getting caught for sure!

7. unodos

unodos Member

A freezer! Too cold for me....my pecker would have frozen LOL!

8. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

14 years old, snuck into a rated R movie, don't remember the name but it had a lot of boobs in it. Back row of the theater since it wasn't packed and it was the first showing of the day.

9. sandwich

Gold Member

This is when you find out how much trouble I have controlling my urges. The general answer is anywhere I can get away with it. My office, bathroom stall at work, bathroom stalls elsewhere, on top of this one parking garage when I was in college, in the front yard of my college apartment complex laying on my stomach sunbathing, movie theaters, the car (driving and parked), here on the couch even when my roommate was home in another room, front porch, in a variety of pools and natural bodies of water, on the back patio, outside just in general, hotel balconies, on the beach, sitting at a restaurant table, bus, airplane.

I am very discreet and have never been caught, and I am very particular about never doing it anywhere children are present. Perhaps I have been observed by a guy or two or three or ten. Discreetness is pretty easy when you're a female. You just need to always have something to put on your lap like a hoodie, and if you can cum in a minute or less like I can, then it's super easy.

My bf gets very turned on if I do this when we are out and about.

The craziest place? Take your pick.

#9 sandwich, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
    curiouskitty and Comedian like this.
  10. runner120

runner120 New Member

In a duck blind, when it was about 20 degrees outside. It was so cold that a little while later, there was a frozen puddle of semen on the bench.

11. mars74

mars74 Member

in a treestand out in the woods. Wife had sent me a very suggestive text while I was gone for a week and just got my mind a churning!

12. Mikey22

Gold Member

In a swiming pool. In my wife's parents yard. On the hood of her dads car. Twice in her parents bed.

13. ThatGirl13

ThatGirl13 New Member

I've done it in the car quite often. In crowded and not so crowded parking lots. I've done it in my office at work too, back when I had an office.

wrangler likes this.
  14. Essene

Gold Member

It wasn't random at all.

Under a church pew row.

I was around the age of 5 or six. During praise and worship my parents would allow me to "sleep" under the pew since the church we went to only had an adult sermon and a teen sermon. I would look under the girls skirts/dresses and masturbate until completion.

Standing there their posteriors looked amazing. Most of them wore sheer stockings. As such, I now have fetishes for stockings and upskirt views.

Once, one of the women caught me looking. She didn't seem the least bit worried, shocked, etc.

15. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

I was thinking it's been so many places. Maybe the unusual would be at night while driving. When I'm really tired and I can't keep my eyes open, I'll unzips pants and arouse myself as I go down the road, finishing myself off as I reach my destination.

16. Essene

Gold Member

astucia2.jpg

^ yeah I don't do either of those things because pf the above.

I tried wanking when I was driving once. Those bumps were a reminder that I'm supposed to not close my eyes. Same thing with driving while tired.

17. redboy

redboy Member

Tesco (supermarket) carpark, I was in a car, think I was 14 can't be expected to control myself at that age

18. Silverfox

Gold Member

On top of Longs Peak in Colorado after a 16 hour climb. It's one of the over 14,000 feet peaks in the Rockies.

19. bsny

bsny New Member

Certainly deserve it after hiking all that way. ;-) Miss CO - my home state.

20. Silverfox

Gold Member

When I was in my twenties I worked in a bank. There was a storeroom that had office supplies, forms (This is pre www.), paper, etc. So, anyway, one day I go back to the store room to get some paper for the copier. The room was L shaped so you couldn't see the whole space. The paper was in the back of the room, but not in the hidden part, just against the back wall. So, I walked in, but it was odd because the light was on. I thought, OK, someone left it on. I walked back to the paper. When I got to it, I looked left, and there was the branch manager with one of the tellers banging away. He had her up on a shelf, legs spread wide. I looked at them, absolutely shocked. They both looked at me and I looked at them. I turned back, grabbed a box of paper and left the storeroom. We never spoke about it. True story.

Comedian and HotandhornyE1 like this.