[Ask a Guy] Most Memorable HJ

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by da old dude, Oct 23, 2008.

1. da old dude

da old dude Member

Fella's,

Tell us about the most memorable hand-job you received and what made it so.

OK, me first.

I was dating a lovely lady named Ann. Ann was quite the nasty minx. Anyway, Ann and I were traveling back to my place after having dinner with Ann's older sister, and her sisters BF. Ann and I were passengers bunched up in the backseat of the BF's 9 series Porsche. We were a bit happy and horny from the wine at dinner. At one point on the drive home, Ann just unzipped my fly (I went bareback at the time) and started making circles with her thumb around the head of my cock. As soon as she pulled my cock out, I remember looking at her and kind of nodding my head in her sisters direction who was 2 feet away from us in the front passenger seat, as a way of silently reminding Ann that we're not alone.Ann responded with a smile and a beautifully devilish look back at me while at the same time increasing the speed of her thumb rotation around my tip of my cock.

At this point Ann had my pre-cum in free flow mode. I was gushing the clear juice. Ann then began a slight up and down jacking motion in addition to her thumb rotation around my cock head. Ann new what she was doing as she was concentrating her thumb on the underside of my cock where its most sensitive.

It must have been no more than 2 minutes into the erotic combination of getting a hand-job whilst less than arms length from 2 other people, that I whispered to Ann that if she didn't stop there would be a mess in the car. Ann gave me that same look as before. Sexy and devislish with a beautiful smile, that essentially conveyed to me "just relax and enjoy". I did, and came with enormous torrents of cum which Ann calmly aimed at her blouse.

Ann made me cum about 30 seconds before we were dropped off at my place.

Once inside the house, we left a trail of clothes to my bedroom, and continued the fun.

2. igor

Gold Member

When we were engaged, back in the 60's, we'd go out in the car and park somewhere and make out. She would stroke me til I came. Very satisfying indeed. But that didn't compare to what happened a few months ago. We have been married over 45 years but due to some medical issues and miscommunication, we had not had sex in over 4 years! One night we got things straightened out and when we went to bed that night things got pretty passionate, and while she was not quite ready for full IC, she gave me a hand job I'll never forget!:phat

3. L.A.X.

L.A.X. New Member

Hot story old dude!!

I'm having a hard time picking just one.....

Every time my gf gives me a hand job she talks so dirty about previous guys she has had and its just sends me insane haha.....with her demands for me to cum and all.....everytime with her is unbelievable.

4. elonlyBuster

elonlyBuster New Member

I believe it was at least 4 years ago, I was hanging out with this chick I just met a short while ago. And we're sitting in living room eating cake and watching tv. Something happened that got us on the topic of handjobs, not really sure what. Long story short she gets a handful of lotion and baby oil and just goes to town. It was messy, but as someone once said "Messy is the new good"

5. da old dude

da old dude Member

LAX,

That's SO hot, talking dirty during any kind of sex act...even just kissing and whispering somthing dirty in her ear about what your going to do to her later is so hot.

Unfortunately I just can't Mrs. Dude to play and talk dirty during sex....oh well.

We have traded stories about our previous sex partners and that seems to get us both worked up and in the mood to fuck each other silly.

6. ctown75

ctown75 New Member

I met a few women a number of years ago on phone chat lines that I became fuck buddies with and had a great time a lot of late nights.It was always hot to walk in the house a see a naked woman ready to go.

7. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I stopped at a girlfriends house one hot summer afternoon. We were standing in the garage behind the car talking. I went to kiss her good by and things got a little hot and heavy. She reached up through my cut off shorts and started stroking my cock. Between the excitement of people being in the house, sweat dripping from our faces and her firm grip on my cock, it was like nothing I ever felt. We were kissing and she took my bottom lip lightly in her teeth. I told her I was getting ready to cum. She said go right ahead. I looked down and couldn't see my cock but watched as she milked it into her other hand. OMG!!!! I went crazy.

8. majuro15

majuro15 New Member

My best was with an ex who knew exactly where to rub my taint to get the old male g spot working. Pumping my dick and pressing just the right area, I'd blow all over her tits. Amazing.

9. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

It's hard for me to pick a "most memorable", because they're all so damned good anymore, but I guess it would be the first time my wife gave me a full-body orgasm this way. It's part of our "standard" fare now. It all began when I reversed my position in bed so we could give each other a foot massage. As I was innocently massaging her feet, she started caressing my man bits. Whoa! I LIKED it!

I continued massaging her feet and she continued massaging my private parts. Before long I was in another world, and then it hit me like a bolt of lightning. I'm grabbing at anything I can get my hands on, bucking like a wild bronco, moaning and singing praises to God as the electricity spread from my groin up my body and exploded out the top of my head. I didn't know what had hit me.

Now we do it nearly every time we have sex. I massage her feet while she watches TV and eventually starts getting frisky with my parts. This lasts for about an hour, and I usually have 3-5 full-body orgasms. Then we switch and I'll give her oral pleasure until she has an orgasm or two, or sometimes she wants to skip the oral and go straight to intercourse. If we do that we usually bring the Eroscillator in to join us... but I'm getting off the subject.