[Ask a Girl] Most Memorable Hand-Job

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by da old dude, Oct 23, 2008.

1. da old dude

da old dude Member

Ladies,

Tell us about the most memorable hand-job you gave, and what made it so memorable.

2. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

My hubby and I went to a late screening of Clockwork Orange on George St Sydney one night when we were first dating, we hadn't slept together yet or really done anything 'naughty'.

We were about 10 mins into the movie when I had a drunken flash of the night before and I gasped "OMG" and put my head in my lap.... hubby just looked at me and said "you remembered didn't you?" I just nodded and kept watching the movie... he sat through the rest of the movie with a big grin on his face and I was red faced and embarrassed.

The night before.... I had met him and a bunch of his friends at a fancy dress party and he was dressed as a pope (I was a pumpkin ;)) and we had been kissing and I gave him a hand job on the balcony in front of quite a few people (I, of course, thought I was being discreet) but he informed me after the movie that a pumpkin jacking of a Pope was not discreet at all.

Mr_Blue and littleshow like this.
  3. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

I gave two guys a hand job in the woods at a park while I was out jogging,really turned me on

4. desirable

desirable New Member

Where you go jogging?

SexyFantasyGirl likes this.