Most embarrassing time caught masturbating?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wanderingwife, Apr 5, 2016.

1. wanderingwife

Gold Member

Good moments getting caught with your pants down?

Sweetlysad likes this.
  2. Unomike2

Gold Member

Sister caught me when I was 15 and she was 13 at the time. Was using her panty to masturbate into. I didn't know at the time she was spying on me but later realized I was caught when she put one of her panties on my pillow with a note asking me to "fill it up". Yea, embarrassed but I obliged the request.

treo and HotForHoney like this.
  3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

My sister's friends teased me a lot saying I am a dirty boy after dry Kleenexes were found under my mattress. I was 16.

treo likes this.
  4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

But that was not my most embarrassing moment. Mine was in school during class when my penis often came out of my underwear on the side. One time it happened and as usual it decided to be hard as I was walking to the front of the class. Everyone noticed and even though I was loved to have the teacher take care of things for me, I always found her so attractive. She was red too and staring a bit.

Sweetlysad and Unomike2 like this.
  5. Ourfun

Gold Member

I have loads of times as a youngster but I think I wanted to be haha

6. Justme84

Gold Member

Brother caught me in the 7th grade when I was in bed at night. He walked in while I was shinning my flashlight in my cock so I could watch. Little did I know he was in the doorway watching too lol

Sweetlysad likes this.
  7. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

My mum when I was a teen. I was in the living room. I don't remember but I guess I thought she was out.

Cowboy_73, danrb007, Justme84 and 2 others like this.
  8. Wandererer

Gold Member

I'd like to catch you...:p

Sweetlysad likes this.
  9. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Oh I don't think that would be an embarrassing moment though ;)

treo and Wandererer like this.
  10. Wandererer

Gold Member

No...for me it would be a most delightful moment...:p:D

Sweetlysad likes this.
  11. danrb007

Gold Member

When I was a teenager I use to masturbate in the bathroom one time my mom walked in on me and saw what I was doing. We were a christian family so I proceeded to get a lecture and given a book on how wrong masturbation was. Needless to say it didn't stop me and I have come to believe otherwise that masturbation is a good thing and there is nothing wrong with it. I really find it a huge turn on to watch a woman masturbate.

12. treo

Gold Member

When I was about 14 my aunt caught me looking at a Penthouse Caligula edition magazine. I was pulling my dick out my pants when the door that I thought I locked opened. She just stood there in shock. I didnt know what to do I just looked down at the book and shook my head. I could never look at her again in the same way.

13. Lovnflman

Gold Member

when I was a teen I came home from work late one night and got in bed with my tube of Vaseline and was happily stroking away when my mom walked in. I froze! Without missing a beat she said she was just checking to make sure I was home. She left, and I finished.

Needless to say my folks had the talk with me a few days later.

HotForHoney likes this.
  14. Ram16

Ram16 Member

Was at my sister best friends house. I was 15 she was 19. I went to her laundry room to snoop for dirty thongs. I found 2 one was not really dirty, thats the pair that was on my cock to catch the cumm. The other pair was stained and stinky, the way i like them. I had them over my head so the crotch was in my face to smell and lick. I was jacking away and she cam down looking for me and saw me. She said, what the fuck are you doing? Are those my panties? I said yes, she called me a sick fuck and told me to leave.

15. Unomike2

Gold Member

Well, not all women find it a turn on. Happily more do than don't.

16. robsnj

robsnj Member

brother caught me when were kids---humping a pillow---college roommate walked in on me once ----both were embarrassing and not fun!

17. strokemoan

strokemoan Member

So far, only caught once, that I'm aware of. I came in from work one afternoon, early day, no one was home, I hopped in the shower, cleaned up, went into my bedroom, dried off, started putting my lotion on my skin around my pubic area ( I shave) started, getting semi hard, so I said WTF, no one is home, I laid back , oiled up my cock, started stroking, about 5 minutes in, my sister in law appeared in my door way, said, wow, looks like fun, and walked away.

18. Andrew Williams

When I was in college I shared a dorm room with 1 other guy. One night when he was out I had a great jacking session and came. I then started to go to sleep when my roommate returned with a girl he met at the bar. They thought I was sleeping so they began to go to town on the bed next to mine. I continued to pretend to be sleeping, but the sounds of their fucking eventually turned me on again so much that I had to jack off again. As they fucked I jacked off (for a second time) watching them. At one point my roommate looked over and I think he saw what I was doing, but to be honest I didn't really care. Fortunately the next morning he never mentioned it and neither did I!

19. gorman

gorman Member

A few weeks ago when the local tory mp came over

20. DickDonStud

DickDonStud Member

My mother caught me I was in my mid 20's as she was visiting me from out of town, I just got home from work and I thought she wasn't at the house, and my gf hadn't been around for a few days, but she left her stockings, I was horny so I stripped down and stretched into her pantyhose and was rubbing my cock with them on, I was going to have a shower after and my mom was actually home and she heard noise in my bedroom and opened the door and saw me standing there, naked with a hard on with my gf stockings on. Okay embarrassing big time!. She closed the door and I just had a shower and then told her my gf has been out of town for over a week and I miss her. She thought I was weird, but I'm her son what can she do.