most embarrassing sex moments

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by markx, May 15, 2004.

1. markx

markx New Member

whats yours ???

2. naed24

naed24 New Member

you first. whats yours?

3. markx

markx New Member

you dont want to tell yours over the internet? wow - my moment is being a virgin

4. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Going limp right before I was going to do it for the first time.

5. naed24

naed24 New Member

well, one of my embarrassing moments was coming too soon after just one thrust. :D

6. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

having sex on the couch in the basement with my now ex... when his mom came down to work out because her exercise machine was in the same room... we were under a blanket in spoon position but it was sooo awkward cuz i couldn't even ATTEMPT to put my pants back on because they were the stupid nylon ones that make tons of noise.

7. mr_fongo

mr_fongo New Member

what did you just have to sit it out? :lol

8. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

yup, had to pretend i was REALLY inteersted in the stupid wrenchhead show that was on

9. Rain691

Rain691 New Member

My most embarrassing sex moment is when I was having sex with my boyfriend in my living room, my dad went to an important meeting and would not be home all night, but he forgot some paper work and walked in on us. We were doggy styling it, I jump up and ran in my room. My dad just left, I thought I would die. We never talked about it and I never want too. It hurts my tummy just thinking about it.

10. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

HAHA, somethin like that happened to me too, dad came home early from work and we weren't expecting him, my room is as far away from the back door as it can get but he almost got to it before i had time to untangle myself and dive into the bathroom....
    my now ex barely had his pants up and dad was like "WHATS GOING ON"
    "oh, um, we were gonna go out cruising so i'm gonna shower quick and he was just gonna watch some tv..."
    "ah, well, go watch tv in the livingroom.. i dont want you in there when my daughter gets out of the shower"

after he said that he went golfing but the mood had been totally lost

11. twystedmind

twystedmind New Member

when i was younger i moved in with my boyfriend and his mother . well we had our door shut not locked because she wasnt home. there i am all dressed in sexy lacy stuff him laying in between my legs licking me silly and all of a suddedn the door swings open and in walks his mother and she just stood there and looked at us. he just kinda kept licking for a minute and then realized what was going on. i think it was because i was smackin the top of his head lol to this day we are still friends and he still cant look his mom in the eye.

12. lovedog

lovedog New Member

this is not funny, my embarasing moment after i had a prolong fourplay with my ex girl friend, she refused to give in, but in the long run she accepted, while undressing i ejaculated before even mounting her .

13. -G-

-G- New Member

lol hmmm OK I fell off the bed and into a mirror one time during a one night stand because I was so drunk (college). Another time I was dating a girl that was so loud my roommates would leave the apartment during our sex. It got to the point where I would have to just tell them to go ahead and leave.

But by far the worst time was with the girl I am still dating now. We were being risky one night and we went to a local park to have sex in public. We picked a really dark place on one of the soccer fields. I guess we were so into it we didn't notice the 4 people that walked right by us until it was to late. We were covered but that didn't make it any less embarrassing when they all clapped and cheered as they left.

to lovedog:

I had a similar occurance. I wanted to work in a quicky before my gf and I left for work so she agreed but she said "I would have to make it quick". well literally 2 seconds later she laughed and said "well not that quick". lmao

14. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

One of the first times I gave a man a blowjob at 14yrs old I threw up on his stomach! To be truthful I was a little irritated at him and it was a little purposeful....(also 5yrs older than me at the time!)

This also may sound odd, but after sex with my 2nd partner ever I said to him "check out my vaginal muscles I can squeeze the cum out" and in doing so I farted!!!

Another is wetting the bed with orgasm fluid during a one night stand with my 5th partner, I'm not talking about a couple of drops either! I had no idea what this was and it was quite embarrassing indeed

15. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

:eek: :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :eek:

16. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

I'm glad you enjoyed my misfortune lol

17. Giles

Giles New Member

This was not really embarrassing to me, just damned painful. My partner was pretty shame-faced, however.

I was lying on her bed naked, tumescent, and a-quiver with sexual tension when she said "Close your eyes for a special treat". I did as she asked; our mutual love for masturbation both mutual and solo had me assuming that this would be another bout of experimentation much like we'd done previously (satin gloves, oils, etc.).

Her hands fondled my erect penis and there was an odd slippery sensation, a rather cool sensation at first, and then... :eek

...as I frantically scooped handfuls of water from her bathroom faucet and howled, she tearfully and with a trembling lower lip explained that Vicks Vapo-Rub always felt good on other parts of the body and she thought it would feel great on funparts though she'd never tried it on her own and "I'm soooo sorry!".

She was a dear, sweet person and I did manage to see the humor in it later, but it was quite a while before I closed my eyes for one of her 'treats' again.

18. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

OMFG...I can't even imagine how bad that burned!:whoa

On a similiar topic but it didn't happen to me....my ex boyfriend was making his infamous Salsa & was chopping up Habenero peppers for it. Well, he "thought" he washed his hands well before he decided to take a leak, but unfortunately for him that was not the case. Apparently the juice from the peppers soaked into his hands so well, it transferred on to his cock & he swears he never felt burn like that before! Since he was at a friends place when this happened, he didn't know what to do....so he grabbed the glass that was on the counter in the John, filled it will water & stuck his cock in that to cool it down. Of course, the water didn't help much but it was better than nothing at all. I'm not sure exactly what he did to stop the burn, but for a future reference for you men....Milk will stop the burn & pain from spicy foods. I learned that trick from a friend who is a Chef & it really does work.

19. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Laughing at the thought of him sticking his dick in a glass of milk.

Great idea for new ad campaign, no?

"For when your cock is burning from the juice of a hot pepper, just stick your wanker in a tall glass of milk for quick relief. *Got Milk?* "

#19 Frank Grimes, Aug 30, 2004
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2004
  20. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I guess sometimes it's good not to do forplay! gets you to excited!:D

Mine is the same as Markx. Being a virgin and i am also almost 20 yrs old!