most difficult situation

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Kabuki, Dec 19, 2003.

1. Kabuki

Kabuki New Member

sorry for the intrusion into your personal lives but i was wondering whats the most difficult situation you have been in with someone you cared about weather it is already a relationship or as your getting to know the person

2. archer_007

archer_007 New Member

I'm going though it right now. Me and my girlfriend are keeping up our relationship even though we have a good, long distance bewteen us. We talk every day though and we're planning to spend a few weeks together the summer to rest and enjoy each other's company.

3. Billman

Billman New Member

Oh boy... I hope I don't ramble too much, as I am prone to doing.

My current situation is very difficult for me, as I don't honestly know if my ex-girlfriend (sigh.. ex... I hate that) truly wants to be my friend, or is humoring me out of guilt for what she had done, cause she knows I'm leaving soon.

But at the same time, we seem to both be enjoying what little time we have spent together so far. I even still make her laugh.

It's really... to use my favorite word... Paradoxical. One thing doesn't seem to make sense, but for some reason it works.

The sad thing is... it all ends in a few days. And there's nothing anyone can do about it. Unless we all somehow as a planet decide to abolish war by Monday... but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Wish I could stay and make movies.

4. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

when my parents found out I was in love with another women

lbushwalker likes this.