Most difficult position you ever tried

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Joseph S., Jun 21, 2007.

1. Joseph S.

Joseph S. New Member

So what's the most difficult position that you've ever tried. For me, it would have to be the wheel barrow. Definitely not easy to pull off :lol .

2. Stormy

Stormy New Member

I'm sorry to say I've never tried anything I'd label as difficult. There's some challenging stuff out there though. I'd love to try a sex swing! You know, the things you hang from the ceiling.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't know what it's called, but I've tried the "guy hoists you up onto his cock whilst standing" trick a few times. Never worked for me, and once a guy fell backward and put his head through my bedroom window. Ooops! :eek

4. Stormy

Stormy New Member

:lol :lol :lol

5. runnerx32

runnerx32 New Member

Hmm, for some reason I wanna say thats called "Stand & Delivier" but not completely sure. Not that hard if the guy can pick the girl up easily haha. My girlfriend is like 130lbs and i bench 240ish lbs, so not too hard for us.

6. Joseph S.

Joseph S. New Member

LOL! I would be so embarrassed if I were him.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

He was too busy bleeding to be embarrassed.

8. Stormy

Stormy New Member

How'd you explain it to the EMTs?

9. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

They did a ranking of the hardest sex positions on AskMen.com I believe, and the wheel barrow was rated the hardest with a ranking of 10.

I did it but only for less than a minute.. so I would say I can't really do it, not enough to enjoy at least.

I did the up and over, which was ranked a 9 for degree of difficulty.

This is where I crouch over my g/f while she in doggystyle. I almost fell over the first time. I cummed in like 10s it felt so good and I thought I was going to die... I'm in really good shape but that move made me breathe like I just ran 10 miles at full speed.. and my legs where shaking like hell. I just laid there trying to talk and I couldn't I was breathing so hard.

You have to keep yourself balanced while you are crouching, and the only thing you can use to support yourself is her back, which isn't a good idea. You have to support yourself and thrust without anything to help you keep your balance but your legs. So it really takes alot of stamina and strength, plus practice.

Now I can do it without any problems, and I can last as long as I want. It is by far the best position I can think of..feels so good I can't even explain it.

I'd suggest all guys try it at least once before they die.

10. Joseph S.

Joseph S. New Member

Same here, we did it for about 2 min but it's just too damn hard. Couldn't really enjoy the feeling cause we were to busy trying to keep balanced.

11. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I think if the girl wrapped her legs around the guy, it may be a little easier. I can't remember because I tried it like a year ago and had no desire to ever do it again.

I've been wanting to try the piledriver with my g/f, but it I'm afraid it will hurt her back or neck... it was ranked a 6 in that survey. It isn't that hard of a position physically, just you have to be careful.

Its something she and I have to really think about before we try it.

12. Localboy_808

Localboy_808 New Member

Thats because he wasnt strong enough its all about having a strong back im here if you wanna try it :tup lol im kidding......

13. chrissie

chrissie New Member

Tried standing 69 once, it was so hard to concentrate, let alone suck the guy! Did get him to cum, so was half successful I guess haha

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Now that's NOT something you should be joking about, you hot man-stud, you! ;)

15. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Wow im suprised wikipedia had a list of sex positions hehehe....

Ive tried the standing up and holding the weight of my ex , was great fun,,also one were she was doing a head stand against a wall, i had hold of her legs and lowered her legs down and out then entered her...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sex_positions

16. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

My g/f and I just tried the "Turning Position" were I'm on top and swing around to face her feet while still inside. I don't think my penis is flexible enough for that one but we'll keep trying.

17. cptnmorgan

cptnmorgan New Member

so far i havent found one yet that has been a problem....i need to brush up on my positions though

18. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

We have tried a few but IMO, I would rather spend time with the more pleasurable ones, to me the difficult ones are hard and there is little reward, it seems that they are just done for bragging rights you know what I mean.

19. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Some are done for bragging rights, plus it keeps things hot also.

But the up and over while difficult, feels SO good. It is by far the most pleasurable feeling I have ever had during sex.

20. Kahurin

Kahurin New Member

:lol LOL!

HUmm most difficult for me sex in the bath tub standing on the sides of the tub LOL or just trying to fit laying down in the tub together LOL Slippery and small:eyes