Most Amazing Sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by teamster145, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teamster145

Gold Member

Where and tell us about the one time that you had sex that stands out above all the rest, even if it was the most recent.

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Several years back. My wife and I were at my parents' house alone. I can't remember why exactly, but we were. We started making out on the couch, then spread a blanket out on the living room floor. We made love in MANY different positions that night, and we both had the most intense orgasms of our entire life.

I remember it so much because my parents' Shi Tsu started humping my foot while we were doing it, and I had to make a conscience decision: To break the mood and stop her (Yes, her!), or continue what I was doing. :lol

3. luvmywifesass

luvmywifesass New Member

When we first got my wife's dildo, we already had anal sex, almost exclusively. Anyway, the first time my wife sat on top with my cock in her ass and inserted her dildo in her pussy, she went wild and started bouncing full force on my cock in her ass. When she came, she passed out and wet the bed. I came close to passing out myself. That was probably the best, but we've come close to it other times.

When my wife and I started having anal sex, I remember getting just my head in, after some trying. It went in with a "pop", and we both came like nuts. We had anal sex every day for almost two weeks until I was able to get my cock all the way in her ass. When I did, we had our first full penetration anal sex. When we came, we both passed out... Hot!!!

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

As the old saying goes, "The best is yet to come." My most amazing sexual experience hasn't happened yet. *rubs hands together in unabashed anticipation* I have a feeling that it will happen someday before long.

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Picking Blusey up, Putting her back against the wall, Sliding her back down the wall onto my 9" cock and humping her hard while listing to yell Oh Yess:sf

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

I would be impaled on that thing! :lol I surely do appreciate the thought, though ;)

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Don't appreciate the thought,
    appreciate the action.

8. pussycat69

Gold Member

I don't know.It just seems to get better each and every time ;)

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

Wow, what an attitude!! :bow

10. loveit247

Gold Member

I also feel that each time I have sex it gets better and better. I suppose the best ever experience as a whole was when my SO and I were on mushrooms (don't do drugs kids) and had sex in a tent at a trance party.

Our senses were so heightend that we were both held at the edge of orgasm for ages. When we finally did cum it was massive. But it was the experience as a whole, not just the sex.

11. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Yeah, I know just what you mean...
    Used to do the same back in the seventies when we were getting these weird LSD trips.....seems like such a looong time ago, God I must have killed some brain cells:uhh:

12. igor

Gold Member

Best sex

It was over 40 years ago, when the wife wanted to get pregnant. We had not had sex for 2 weeks because my sperm count was low and the Dr said to back off a while and wait for her next fertile time. So one particular night she called me into the bedroom and there she lay - all naked with her legs apart and a pillow under her rear end, and said "come here and do it to me now!" Well, wow - I sure didn't last long but it was probably the most explosive orgasm I'd ever had. After I recovered, we went at it again, longer and slower and I filled her a second time. Whew!!!!!

13. bigballs

bigballs Member

It always seems to be outstanding when you are able to get the dirty talk going. It usually seems to happen when the kids are out of the house.

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've had a few memorable sexual experiences, one just this week. It started with me getting a copy of a mainstream movie of the early '90s, The Lover (a French production where dialogue scenes were filmed twice, once in French and once in English). The Lover was not well received by critics who thought it could have been more than it was, but I believe that it is was always intended to be a mainstream erotic film based on a fascinating true story and interesting characters. In any case there are several gorgeously sculptured sex scenes, just on the tasteful side of explicit, beautiful erotica as the French do best. My wife sort-of feigned indifference to it, but next morning around five am, we had the most torrid sex scene of our own, certainly enough to rival the young girl and the chinese man. I didn't actually watch the movie for that purpose, but when the gates of passion flooded open the next morning, I was glad I did.

This is the most recent, there are some others, one springs to mind from days past with a very hot lady, but that story can keep until another day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.