Morning Sickness

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jiggy, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jiggy

jiggy New Member

What's it like?

2. -G-

-G- New Member

I dunno much because i am a guy, but what I do know is in the morning time you feel notious and/or throw up. But I am sure some of the ladies on the board can help more :)

why do you ask?

3. juicy1

juicy1 New Member

Hi

I'm 38weeks pregnant at the moment, and believe me, if you've got morning sickness-you'll know about it! You'd be vomiting even if you haven't drunk/eaten everything, u can't stand certain smells and you cannot face food. Also if you are pregnant , for the initial few weeks you will be exhausted for no reason.

Hope that helps!

4. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I've never been pregnant so I really can't tell you what it's like. But I've heard it's miserable & it doesn't just happen in the morning...it's more like all day sickness. Juicey described it pretty well from what I've gathered from friends.

5. lancer674

lancer674 New Member

Yeah, my gf just had a baby six months ago and her morning sickness was very bad. Lasted all day for about 4 months. Morning sickness(if you are going to get it)starts at about 10-12 weeks. She threw-up so much that blood vessels in her eyes broke and she had blood pooling in the lower half of her eyes. I felt so sorry for her. But, ya, smells, perfumes, and the sight of some food caused her to be sick.

6. leggs80

leggs80 New Member

I am seven weeks pregnant and have had 24/7 sickness for the past 2 weeks. It starts at different times for different people but usually around 6-7 weeks and lasts until second trimester. Good news is that there is a prenatal vitamin that the doc can give you to help with it. I have not been sick for the past few days now that I am on it. Premese. But you throw up for no reason whether or not you have eaten, the smell of certain foods will make you throw up, and even the sight of them will. There is a Denny's commercial that makes me so sick. Hang in there, it ends in a couple of months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.