Morning Seduction

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Logger, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Logger

Gold Member

I like to get off in the morning, which gives me a clear mind for the day. Without a morning ejaculation, I don't concentrate on work or household chores as well. I am thinking of getting off, or about the last time with my wife, or about some other attractive woman.

I try massage, and lubrication and Dry Fuck sometimes. I would like to get W arroused to the point that she wants to help me get off. Sometimes she acts irritted and rejects me. Sometimes W just lies there, and lets things happen along, but rejects insertion.

Sometimes I don't bother to try very much, to get things going in the morning, and just view some erotic video after W leaves for work, and get off by myself.

Any effective morning seduction techniques?

#1 Logger, Jan 3, 2005
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2005
  2. kbate

kbate New Member

slide over in the bed and push your hardness between her thighs.... wrap an arm around her and fondle her breasts, insert a finger into her and play with her labia and clit. Kiss the back of her neck and her ears. If she doesn't get hot and start playing back, then tell her the truth, that you get so horny in the mornings you really want her...

3. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Kbate,

Thanks for the reply. I have not talked directly to my wife about being more available and cooperative int the morning, for a month or so, and I should make it a point to try some fresh approach to disucss the issues with her, every few weeks, until the issue is improved.

Blessings