Morning Seduction of my Wife

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Logger, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Logger

Gold Member

In the morning, my strategies of progressive massage and excitement have not produced much accommodation from my wife. So I posted this concept, to see what special techniques might work especially in the morning.

Maybe a suggestion in the evening, when I might be interested in the morning, so my wife can go to bed earlier, or let me know what time she might be ready for me.

I find that chenically, I am more productive if I get off in the morning. Seems to clear my mind to be productive during the day.

There have been days when my mind is filled with thoughts of the mrning, and it has been difficult for me to think about anything but my woman. But usually it is in my woman's best interests for me to have more time to serve the marriage, and her interests, if I get off at least some mornings.

2. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Your wife is probably thinking about what her day is going to be like, and wants another half hour's sleep, rather than accomodating your "morning production".

I had to read the last paragraph twice before I figured out that you think you perform better for her of a morning. Yes? If your wife isn't up for weekday morning sex (have you talked to her about this?), all I can suggest perhaps confine the morning sex to weekends, when the shrill call of the working day isn't going to interfere with the enjoyment either of you can have.

3. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I would suggest spooning for any kind of morning sex if your wife is sleepy...

My g/f loves to sleep.. and the fact she has to be up very early for work, is a bad combination.

However, I wake up before her, then maybe 15 minutes before her alarm is to go off, I rub her clit until she is wet. Alot of times she is already wet anyway, so that is usually a big plus. Then I spoon with her and make sure I cum quickly enough for her to be on her regular time schedule.

The best part is, all she has to do is lay there.

She says she loves to be woken up that way, instead of by her noisy alarm clock.

4. ckjacobus

ckjacobus New Member

yes I need the morning sex, what other subtle ways are there that I can get some morning action from my wife, she loves to sleep as well, any ideas?

5. angel_n_sneye

angel_n_sneye Member

Now that is the kind of alarm clock I would like!! :D

~~~ Angel ~~~

6. cybrcrzy69

cybrcrzy69 New Member

I wouldn't say I do it all the time, but there are some occasions where I just wake up and want to play. If she's still asleep, I'll start by kissing the back of her neck and shoulders. Then maybe I'd run my fingers up and down her body lightly, maybe down between her legs.

Hopefully that'll get her going.

7. whiteprophecist

whiteprophecist New Member

I had sex a few times in the morning. The first few times it was her who began to masturbate me to wake me up and then we had sex. Since a few months we didn't have any. I'd like to be able to do the same thing as you !

8. cj1988

cj1988 New Member

its stories like this that make me want a long term girl or a wife!!! ive only had sex a few times in the mornings and ill agree that it makes the day better! its like a billion coffees!