Morning erections

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Joe Notondo, Sep 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Notondo

Joe Notondo New Member

Hello all, Why are my morning erections so much more intense than say late at night. Everyday, I'm greeted to the new day with a perfect hard on. I wish it was this hard at night.

2. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

there was another thread on here a while ago about this, i think from what i can remember is that it has somthing to do with the level of hormones rushing thru your body at thattime in the morning, its sumwhat increased, hehehe i love waking up an teasing my bf lol coz ill always no he has a hard on so ill either wake him up by sucking on it, i mean i wouldnt want to waste a perfectly good hard on like you said ;) x

3. Thorn

Gold Member

I found this from a Google search:

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1518.html

Many men think their penises are erect upon waking because of urine buildup in the bladder, but this is false. Morning erections are technically nighttime erections which happen during Rapid Eye Movement (REM) sleep (when most dreaming occurs), although men older than sixty years may have them during even non-REM sleep. Generally, we experience four intervals of REM sleep per night. These spontaneous woodies in the wee hours are caused by specific neuroreflexes that are stimulated during REM sleep.

Most guys have nocturnal erections throughout their lifetime, and their frequency, along with one's awareness of them, may vary. Nighttime/morning erections can be noticeably harder or stiffer than those had when awake. The penis can stay erect for up to two hours nightly, and not all men who have erections during the night wake up with one in the morning.

And this one from:
    http://www.sexdictionary.info/morning_erection.html

In the morning guys often wake up with a hard on.
    · During the night guys get nocturnal erections, normally three to six. They don’t notice these because they are asleep.
    · You only become aware of these nocturnal erections when you wake up with a ‘morning erection.’
    · Girls who see their boyfriend awake with a hard on sometimes assume that he dreamt about sex and is turned on. But normally this is not the case. If you notice he has a morning erection you cannot draw any conclusions about his thoughts, feelings or desires. It’s comparable to a spontaneous erection.

4. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

heheh lol who needs to have kinky dreams when ya can wake up and have a real good session hehehe xx lol im gunna make the most of this info heheh xx

5. steph

steph New Member

I love mornings!!!

6. eandvk

eandvk Member

I especially love weekend mornings when my wife and I can wake up together.. :brow .....during the weekdays I wake up about 3 hours before she does, so I have to let her get her sleep.

7. markx

markx New Member

get them and usually masterbate afterwards

8. Tommyhot

Tommyhot Member

Morning wood feels so damn good! Sometimes I just HAVE to start wailing away on it.

I wonder if womens clits get work the same way?

Ladies?

9. Thorn

Gold Member

They are ready anytime!! :brow :lol

10. Kai

Kai New Member

dunno just how the body works i guess

11. Liz83

Liz83 New Member

Because it\'s a great way to wake up. I have woken Matt up a few times with a blow job. He\'s returned the favor too. It\'s a great experience.

12. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

I usually have an orgasm in the shower every morning, unless I'm REALLY pressed for time, and I mean really really late, because those shower massage orgasms take like 5 seconds to happen, lol...

13. igor

Gold Member

My wife used to prefer sex in the morning (I don't know why except she would doze off at night during foreplay sometimes). That was OK when I awoke with a woodie - I rather enjoyed the sex then but my orgasm was never as intense in the morning.

14. loveitrough

Gold Member

Nice;)

15. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Nothing like a good morning orgasm ... I just tend to fall asleep in my first class ... :lol

16. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

Hehe, My hubby has always joked with me that I'm like a guy, because after I orgasm, I just want to go to sleep, lol...
    Funny, he takes like 2 hours to get ready to go somewhere... perhaps we're in the wrong roles? J/K!!!

17. loveitrough

Gold Member

Reverse roles Hum could make for a fun time:brow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.