morning after

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by p00shy, Aug 16, 2007.

1. p00shy

p00shy New Member

How effective is that plan B pill? i think its aka the morning after pill? me and my girlfriend were having sex and she wanted me to cum in her but i refused. never the less she got her way by forcing her hips on me and i came inside her. she took the morning after pill but im still freaking out if she may get pregnant or not. any helps here please?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

"Plan B® works best the sooner you use it. If it is taken within 72 hours (3 days) after sex, it will significantly decrease the chance that you will get pregnant. Seven out of every 8 women who would have gotten pregnant will not become pregnant. Plan B® works even better than this if taken within the first 24 hours after sex."

Of course it's not nearly as reliable as taking BC pills, or using condoms, so if I were you I'd try really hard to avoid any situation in which you need to resort to using it (and it is intended only as a last resort, hence the phrase emergency contraception).

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

And it must be noted that it's not like taking an aspirin. It will wreak havok on her hormonal balance. She may become quite irritable and non-approachable.

My daughter was raped and had to be administered this pill. I swear to gawd, she became another person totally. The medical staff tried to warn me, but it was way beyond my wildest imagination.

I would not look at it as "just another birth control". If two people are wanting to feel the "flesh-to-flesh" thing, then for gawd's sake, get on birth control - -then take your 1.5% chance. The "morning after" pill is no walk in the park.

4. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

You dont hear much about the morning after pill for a reason. Its not a good idea to use alot for a form of birth control. Not healthy on the girls body. And Frankly her making you uncomfortable like that without your permission was not a good idea at all.