Morning After Pill (Please Help!)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mousse, Jan 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mousse

mousse New Member

So my girlfriend and I were having unprotected sex, but nothing happened, but she was afraid of precum and took the morning after pill just to be safe. Not too long after she took the pill we ended up together again only this time I came. Will the pill cover what happened afterwards? Or only what happened beforehand? We're a little worried about it...

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

I don't know the answer (although I'm in progress of looking it up)... However,

STOP HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX!!!

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

4. loveit247

Gold Member

There is no cure for toopid unfortunately. Why waste time worrying when you could just use protection?

5. Dreama

Gold Member

When I read the first post, I seriously was thinking this. Come on! Unless you want to have children, STOP IT!

6. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Of course, he could always have "the snip" - a vasectomy! ;>

7. Dreama

Gold Member

Unless, when he's actually got a wife he wants to build a life with, he wants kids. Then he'd be screwed. :eyes ;)

8. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Dont wanna scare you...but...

The first time my man and I had sex unprotected I got pregnant....we were planning to have a babe...but it happened on the first attempt,,,I was sort of expecting to have to go a while before I conceived!

BE CAREFUL.......a babe is a huge responsibility...!!!!!!!!!!!

9. mousse

mousse New Member

Alrite, you guys are scaring the crap out of me. Of course i'll wear protection now.. though I sort of have a phobia of them. When wearing one I start to lose my erection, though I think its because I was just nervous then, and as I get used to sex it'll be easier to hold together. Seemed like anything would turn me off at first but i'll see what happens. Otherwise, I just wont have it until she gets on something.

But seriously, anyone have the answer? =(

#9 mousse, Jan 26, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2007
  10. mousse

mousse New Member

By the way that last one happened only about 20 minutes after her taking Plan B. So at the time we were sure it would cover it but now we have our doubts.

11. mousse

mousse New Member

He period is due this thursday. My roommate says we should be okay. Just wondering if anyone has a second opinion...

12. heelfetish

Gold Member

IMO it would be pointless to speculate at this point. It's time to wait it out, and take a pregnancy test to be certain.

13. loveit247

Gold Member

Look, you took one hell of a risk, there is always a chance that she is preggers. But more than likely she is not. I hope you have learned your lesson now!

14. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

If you don't want to use condoms and want to have sex regularly then I suggest you get your girlfriend on the BCP. Of course nothing is 100% effective but using condoms alone has a much higher failure rate than the pill.

We're talking about 0.01% failure rate for the pill versus 14% for the condom. Everyone of us fertile people takes a risk whenever we have sex, protected or not. It just depends on how high of a risk you're willing to take.

15. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

A phobia of condoms? (Hi, I'm Mel, the local smartass) You are more scared of wearing a condom than you are of becoming pregnant? Judging from the fear demonstrated in this post, you must be a ball to spend time with! Grow up. I've said it before and I say it again: You want to play with the big kids, behave like a freakin' big kid. If you find a post on here where someone is applauding the condom....going on and on about how much better sex feels with a condom, and how much more turned on they are by using them.....would you point it out to all of us? Nobody loves condoms. If you love sex, you love your life as it is now, sigh..... buck up and be a responsible individual.

16. mousse

mousse New Member

Okay look, I hadn't even seen a naked girl in person before her. The first time things happened between us, I wasn't even the one who initiated. In fact, we had plans to wait for a certain time, but in the heat of a moment it just went in that direction. There was no ejaculation on my part, but in order to be safe of pre-cum and what not, she took a morning after pill. About 20 minutes afterwards we were together again. This time the sensation was so great I had to stop myself. But she said it was okay and we were sure the pill would cover it because it's within such a close time range. It actually turned out to be the most memorable because both of us went at the same time and it was the first time I could finish.

Looking back it was risky and I heed all of your warnings. Obviously, I dont plan to do anything like that again until she is either on something, or I get some ultra thin condoms. But I was still ignorant (was a virgin just the night before) and was stuck in a loop of passionate moments.

I wouldn't do anything to jeapordize our future. So I simply came here to hear of OTHER peoples experiences so I could know what to expect and gain knowledge. If none of you have had sex after taking a morning after pill then none of you can really tell me anything helpful. Telling me I fucked up sure doesn't. But if you have had a similar experience or an educated guess on what to expect, than that would be truly helpful. Otherwise, it's my problem, and i'll just have to be hopeful and wait until thursday.

Thanks ya'll. I learn alot here and it DOES help make my personal life better. For the most part, I worry less and perform better after coming here. =)

17. pirouette

Gold Member

I feel exactly the same way about that. Stick around long enough and you'll be amazed at how much :sf effects your sex life! I understand that a lack of experience brought you here to seek answers during your dilemma. Please understand that many of the members here are *ahem* well-seasoned and quite experienced. And they may have more eloquence expressing their concerns than you do. The important thing is that you're trying to do the right thing. :)

I think I've personally read at least 10 "oh shit my girlfriend could be pregnant" threads, so don't think you're the only young guy here asking that question.

18. mousse

mousse New Member

Thanks Pirouette. =)

Well, good news, it looks like everything is going to be okay. She is feeling the first stages of discomfort before a period. I feel bad she has to go through that. But i'm relieved to know it's coming.

19. pirouette

Gold Member

Sounds like good news, Mousse.....hang in there. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.