More ways?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Tech, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Tech

Tech Member

This is slightly difficult, but easy, to explain:

its been 5 years since I had any form of sex. I am now 27 (just turned 27 this month) and my girlfriend (over a month in our relationship) is 48.

she is young for her age. believe me. has THE BEST body... and I love MILF's :D
    MASSIVE breasts. MASSIVE nipples. a GREAT ass. I will post pictures later this weekend/next week

anyway every single time we are together (just weekends) we have the best sex ever. always. always. always. she says so herself. we cannot get enough of each other.

shes always been on top of me, ive been on top of her. the past weekend I asked her to wear nothing but heels and for her to sit on me/do me on the sofa - we did and it was such a turn on (And i always wanted to do that).

i also asked her to lay on the floor in the living room, with her heels on, and play with herself. she did and it was awesome.

one thing we havent done though, which I hope we can do this weekend, is doggy.

but my question is:

I really want more turn ons/other ways to do her. What can you suggest/recommend?

this really is an awesome dream come true. We actually do have a real connection underneath all the sex, its been 3 years for her since she divorced her husband... so obviously, we have alot of catching up to do ;)

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Ok, so apparently you're having sex now and you didn't have sex 5 years before that, correct yes?

Any way there is a bunch of positions and you can google sex positions and it will give you a bunch such as froggy, indian style, standing, sideways, etc...

As for turn ons you can always ask her or just experiment. Try sucking on her ear lobes ask her about her fantasies etc.

What did you do before the five year drought? Have you done anything that you've done back then that you haven't mentioned?

3. Tech

Tech Member

Thanks! (BTW, I visit Texas often but im from London)

so before the 5 year draught, im not really sure. its a painful memory im erasing due to the nature of that person etc.... and rather not think about it. But im not sure what turned me on then. I guess the big boobs and having sex all the time. So I guess my sexual drive has not deteriorated and is still high.

she also doesnt know what other things turn her on. she just always says she loves our sex life, loves the size of my cock (I think its small to be honest and disappointed in that).

she swallowed me for the first time and she loved it so i hope I can do that again this weekend.

when we are apart, at least once a week we try to skype and have a little cybersex to tie us over until we see each other, then we have the most body shattering sex ever.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Apologise in advance for any offence in language but dude we have a local saying in Aussie called "cunt struck" which fits your situation perfectly :)
    Enjoy that feeling to the max!

5. Tech

Tech Member

LOL!!! ok? *googles*

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Please, for the love of gods, don't post pictures of her here! If she wants to share her body with the world SHE should be the one doing it, not her boyfriend of a month.

7. Tech

Tech Member

ok....
    and in response to my original question?

8. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Like I said just experiment. You could always try bondage, hancuffs, rope, chains, candle wax, different positions from the karma sutra.