More then one a month

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Londyn, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Londyn

Gold Member

So when I was younger I was sleeping with 2 guys at once not the same time but I'd fuck one and two days later the other.. I loved it a lot but one night a friend brought over a couple of guys and we were drinking and I fucked dude three times and blew his dick...then two days later I fucked my regular dude and two days after that the other dude.. Guess I was a slut for fucking three guys in seven days lol

Fistwanker69, LondonEyes, ply and 3 others like this.
  2. Farmboyil_il74

Gold Member

It's only sex and you said it was fun know if I was only one of them

SexyFantasyGirl likes this.
  3. Luscious_kitty

Verified Gold Member

wow i am speechless ...... in a good way ! nothing wrong with being called or say your a "slut" ! To me the word "slut" only means that you are a very sexual and sensual person that enjoys sex alot .

Now are you asking us how many we have had in a month ..... well geez for me i have only had 2 men in my whole 50 + life !

But hey that doesn't mean i wasn't a "slut" with those 2 men ;)

meow meow

4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

SLUT = Sexual, Lusty, Unrestrained Treat
    So .... that makes you someone who loves her sex, owns her sexuality.
    You may even be a slut today, for your one guy, and be worth having sex with, not a prude, not a "saint"

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Took the words off my keypad!
    OP, good luck to you but I only hope you picked no little unwanted presents ;)

TheCaramelLady likes this.
  6. Rhaenys

Gold Member

I've had sex with more than three guys over that same period of time lol. IMO, there's no such thing as a slut or a prude. People can do as they wish with their own bodies, so have as much sex as you want with as many guys as you want (as long as you're careful, of course).

7. HotForHoney

Gold Member

TheCaramelLady and ply like this.
  8. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Long as you are being safe. Then I see no issue. I hate that women are called sluts!

9. Luscious_kitty

Verified Gold Member

Yes i agree the word "slut" can be offensive at times especially if said just out of the blue to a woman ! BUT while having sex or foreplay and having discussed it beforehand with your lover it is a big turn on for some of us including myself to be called this in a loving manner ! I have been called "my sweet cum slut " by a lover and it turned me on alot ! but i can see how some may not like it . I guess to each's own pleasures !

Kitty

#9 Luscious_kitty, Oct 6, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
    ply, SexyFantasyGirl and David4020 like this.
  10. David4020

Gold Member

Slut/cumslut. Is just like another example which is the use of the word cunt. It's in the category of the thing's that some people may say to each other during sex , high arousal. Sometimes thing's can actually slip out too. Sometimes these thing's can enhance the moment/s further. It definitely doesn't mean people will use these terms in every day life. Because the vast majority wont. Also guys may also be called thing's at times which they may find offensive at other times.

Sometimes sex is just raw and certain language can be part of it for some people. Between those people.

#10 David4020, Oct 6, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
    Luscious_kitty likes this.
  11. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

in roll playing only, I love men/women talking dirty to me,and I talk dirty to them,it's a big turn on for me.
    nothing offensive about it,

ply likes this.
  12. Londyn

Gold Member

I know I'm a slut with my man...when we have sex it doesn't seem kinky or crazy because what we do we do a lot of the time..ex: I normally slob his dick down before we get to fucking but this night he wanted to eat my pussy(I was never a fan of that until he did it) so he's licking slurping just going to town in my pussy..I'm shaking and cumming and he keeps going...then he stops for a min and I attack that cock ramming it hard and deep down my throat..he flips me over and goes back to eating my kitty.. Then he flips me over and licks me from behind and licks my ass all of my ass..and that's when the fucking and ramming begins...now it's anal time and I'm in heaven..he knows how to give the dick...I don't remember the rest cause we just kept going and going until he filled me up.. Next thing I know it's morning.. He usually fucks me to sleep...we just have a lot of sexual fun often at least 4 times a week

ply, sensless and whybother like this.
  13. LondonEyes

Gold Member

Londyn, that little story and your last post make me really happy - not to mention horny!

14. EyeKandy

Gold Member

OMG, I think that's totally normal for a sexually active woman. I could go on and on, but I'll just add insight based on my current relationships. I'm currently 'seeing' one boy, but sexually active with three. One of the additional two is a friend of the guy I'm seeing.

I've been alone with him, and then the three of us have fucked around together. I fuck my guy at least five times a week and then we probably get together with his friend 2-3 times a month.

The third guy has no connection with the other two. I see him at least twice a week.

LondonEyes likes this.