More Sex Toy Advice For Guys

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Fliteskates, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

So I've talked before about sex toys I've gotten for my g/f (now my wife).... but this is probably my best one so far...

Last Christmas I got my g/f the blue scoop toy:

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/vibrators/clit-vibrators/sp-teaser-scoop-vibrator-13428.aspx

I'm on A&E's email list, so I check out their specials every week and saw this one on sale for only $17.

It had killer reviews and I was pretty excited about it... I gave it to my g/f on Christmas and she took it out, used it on her clit for a minute, but she was more excited about her Ipod and GPS I had just gave her... so she sort of did it to humor me... and that was the last time she used it until last weekend... in fact we had not used any toys for awhile until last weekend...

We got married and had our honeymoon last week, and she brought the toy along for the hell of it... so I started to use it on her for the first time and she was in ecstasy... writhing on the bed and moaning loudly... then she asked me to slide myself inside her while she used the toy... she literally came in 30s... she came so hard she pushed me out (like when she coughs)... then she started to roll around on the bed touching herself, moaning and shaking...

So suffice to say, she was hooked... we used the toy all weekend and she was having MAJOR orgasms... she said it made her cum a million times... apparently the combo of intercourse and the toy is mind blowing... it felt great for me as well because I could feel the vibes... she said she couldn't believe she had this incredible toy all this time and ignored it. I just laughed and said I told you so.

So for the guys I suggest getting this toy for your lady, or even the ladies who like to buy toys for themselves, apparently based on the reviews on A&E and my g/f reaction to it, this toy is amazing.

It says its waterproof, but we took it in the hot tub and now it will only work on one speed... so I don't know if we wore it out or the water damaged it. So keep it out of the water just to be safe.

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Sounds like a great idea. I like the part about the iPod and GPS too.:lol

3. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I'm usually pretty slick, but I was all excited and gave her the toy while she was reading her Ipod stuff, stupid, I know. I should of waited until that evening.... one little mistake probably cost her like 9 months of fun... what can you do?

Ya we both love the GPS (saved us tons of times). She uses her Ipod touch when she runs and it is pretty amazing... we even used it to play the song at our outdoor wedding as she walked up the aisle. Her sister has this million dollar home with outdoor speakers and their system was Ipod compatible... so she played her favorite MJ song as she walked up the aisle.

She adores both her Ipod and GPS.. and now is in love with her sex toy also...

Thinking about all of this... I am going to have a hard time topping last Christmas now... great...

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Dang! I wish you'd posted this tidbit of info earlier, Fliteskates. I'm leaving for a camping trip tomorrow morning and I sure would have LOVED to have packed that toy in my bag. :(