More sex fun

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Daryl, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Daryl

Daryl New Member

I want to spice up my sex life. Sex with my partner is excellent and regular, but I would like to be more adventurous, maybe a threesome etc? How can I talk my partner into being more adventurous?

2. McGumby

McGumby New Member

I think you answered your own question. Talk to your partner. Be honest, open and never get upset if she doesn't get it. Give her time and be supportive.

3. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

As McGumby says, discussion is where it all begins. Just an FYI, though, I wouldn't start the conversation with "Hey, Hon, let's have a threesome!" That is a huge step to ask your partner to take; you both need to be uber-confident in your relationship, and very in touch with each other's desires. Jealousy can rear it's ugly head at any time, on either side. I'm a very laid back guy, and would gladly support my Girl's desires if she so wished, but at times even her chatting innocently online brings out brief flashes of "the green monster."

That said, Start by discussing your own basic fantasies, something maybe a little revealing, but not too kinky. Maybe you'd like to have her give your "package" a nice foot massage while she's wearing black nylons, for example: "Wow! You look so hot in those stockings! I get hard just seeing those scrumptious feet. I would just blow watching those lovely toes play with my cock and balls..." It's a process for both partners. You might be surprised what she really fantasizes about...:):eyes:D

T

ooooh, thinking about stockings and lovely toes... yummmmmmy!

4. Black_Magic83

Black_Magic83 Member

I just want to say hello Daryl, I am from the same neck of the woods as you.

Personally, I would not so a threesome.. that's just me.

We spiced up ours today. I gave him a really slow sensual snog and left him to go to work. He said he was horny and could have had me there and there.

We texted eachother on the way to work and said that as soon as we get in, we should not speak to eachother, just fuck....

There you go.... ;)

5. nyxx

nyxx New Member

what you wrote in that post is what you tell your partner

6. McGumby

McGumby New Member

I agree. Start slow. Some people would lose their minds at just the mention of a threesome. There's plenty of things you could do other than invite another person into your bed. Asking her would be a great start. I've been married almost 20 years and I'm still surprised by my wife and her desires from time to time. Plus, people change over time. What was off limits 20 years ago, and up for discussion 10 years ago is now totally acceptable.

7. adultphonepal

adultphonepal New Member

Talk to your partner. Be honest.........