More of a fantasy, than story really...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Nobody, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Nobody

Nobody Member

I sometimes think of the following:

Striking up a flirtatious conversation with an attractive woman in a hotel bar/lounge late at night when few people are around, talking for a good while before the conversation becomes somewhat sexually charged. Then deciding to sneak away to the hotel's sauna which is now closed for the night, turning on the steam, kissing her neck while she unbuttons my shirt.

All of our movements are slow at first, but then become more impatient and hurried. I take off her blouse, pick her up and she wraps her legs around my body as I press her back against a wall and kiss her deeply. Her skirt is now up around her hips, and I can feel she is wearing thigh high stockings.

I move her over to a sauna bench, pull off her skirt, panties and stockings as she removes her bra. She stops me and sits up to undo my belt, she pushes my pants to the floor and takes me deeply into her mouth.

After a nice long WONDERFUL moment I lay her onto her back and climb on top of her. Both of our bodies are sweaty from the steam, and she's very wet. I slide into her with out any effort. She's unbelievably warm, I can hear her breathing change. Again it starts out slowly with our bodies touching from top to bottom.

She rocks her hips beneath me and the speed picks up. We change positions a few times. She ends up sitting on top of me while I'm sitting upright, she cums, and she begs for me to finish inside of her, I happily comply. We sit motionless for a long moment enjoying a few stray kisses, then we both leisurely get dressed, exit the sauna, and depart in opposite directions knowing little more than one another's name.

2. SexyScorp

Gold Member

How beautiful !!

Subtle and erotic....

Thanks

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Very nice indeed!

4. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Heel

Have you seen Nobodys pics....his ass is as nice as yours!!!! :)

5. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

hmmmmm, I know a city full of hotels where you can make that fantasy a reality. :brow

6. Nobody

Nobody Member

Ha! behave Mistress.

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

I did, actually. :)

8. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

But it's so hard. :dgrin Perhaps I deserve a spanking?

9. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I was sitting in a steam room a while back at our local leisure centre and a guy came in...very dark, very hairy, very slim...

We sat opposite each other...

Started chatting and I slipped into a fantasy...luckily it was so steamy (and the room) that he didnt notice the lustful look on my face...

I didnt fancy him...but I got off on the thought of me standing over him and masturbating amongst all that steam..

mmm....steamy......

10. Elvis

Elvis Member

I hate to be a damper on your parade Nobody, but why the need for all the fantasy stuff when you should be practicing what you preach?