More Fucking

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by oldkinky, Mar 29, 2007.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

As we were watching TV we started talking about sex and how much we enjoyed sex with each other and how much better it was than with others we had sex with. We talked about how good it felt. We got hotter and hotter so I went to take a shower. I shaved and touched up my pubic hair trim. Then she came in and just stared at my hard dick. She showered as I lay our toys out on the bed for easy access. Then she called me to watch her trim her pussy hairs. Really hot. In the bedroom we put on a DVD Forbidden Lust and began watching a threesome foursome scene as we masturbated together and fantasized about what they were doing. She lubricated a dildo and inserted it in her neatly trimmed pussy. It wasn't long until she was cumming as I went down on her. I kissed her sharing her juices as she withdrew the dildo and I inserted my dick in the spoon position and we started fucking. Then they began a MFM scene including oral and then DP. Then just as the two guys started cumming I filled DW with cum as she came again. We just lay in each others arms and talked about how much we loved each other. Then I withdrew my penis and she licked the cum off. Then off to sleep satisfied.

2. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

DW gave me a great combination BJ/HJ last night complete with prostate massage. I had a great orgasm as DW swallowed all of my cum. She is an expert!!

3. SexyScorp

Gold Member

haha....

good to see you back ol kink!!!

made me smile again.....

:):):):)

4. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Sex with my wife is wild, but last night was especially hot for some reason. Just thought you guys and gals would like to hear about it.
    As usual we showered and went to be laying out our toys and lubes for easy reach. We selected a DVD(Jenna in the Middle) and began watching a scene with 2 couples on a sofa making out together. DW lubed up and handed me the lube. We lightly masturbated together and we watched the 2 couples doing foreplay including oral sex. Then they started to f**k obviously enjoying ever minute. My wife's pussy was very wet and I had precum on the end of my dick. Then the 2 couples swapped partners and began ****ing again. My wife was close to cumming so I went down on her giving her a wild orgasm. Then she wanted to taste her juices so we kissed deeply. She reached for our Penthouse Vibrating Egg and inserted it in her pussy and said "Put your big dick in me". On the DVD 2 guys and a gal began DP. As we f**ked with the egg vibrating inside we were both real close to cumming. Then suddenly I filled her with cum as she came again. We just lay there with my dick still inside her until I became soft telling each other hot great our orgasms were. I withdrew and she licked the cum off of my dick. Then off to sleep.

5. SexyScorp

Gold Member

haha....

eggstatic ol kink

love your style man....

always always always makes me smile....

[​IMG]

6. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

With our toys and lube laid out on the bed, we began watching a DVD(Group Sex). Since we were both horny, I lubed up and inserted my dick in DW. We fucked in the spoon position while watching the DVD. She said "I love your big dick. It fills me up. Fuck me hard and deep". After about 10 minutes we were both about to explode when we changed to doggy and then we did explode with wild orgasms filling her with cum. She took my dick in her mouth to get the last drop of cum. Really great sex.

7. SexyScorp

Gold Member

sings out loud

"keep on fucking in the free world"

haha ol kink...you rock man!!!!

8. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

DW loves to watch men masturbate. We put on a DVD(Red Hot Sex Sampler). She loves the scene where 2 ladies are watching a group of men at a board meeting as they masturbate. As we masturbated together, it wasn't long before DW was going wild watching the guys masturbate. As she began to cum I went down on her and she had a wild orgasm. It took her only about 3 minutes to cum. Then I put my dick in her and we continued to watch while fucking. She loves deep kisses after I have gone down on her and she cums thus sharing her juices. As they began having iC on the DVD we continued to fuck. As the fucking got hotter on the DVD, we were both close to cumming. I could not hold back any longer and as I filled her with cum she had another orgasm. We just lay in each others arms and told each other how great the sex was. As my dick became soft, I withdrew and she said "Let me taste the cum". After lightly the cum off of my licking my dick-off to sleep.

9. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

We fantasize that we are having an orgy while watching group sex DVD'S. DW and I are real fortunate that we are both so hot and horny. Last night DW wanted to watch Double Dippin' which has threesomes and DP. I might add that in these compilations we rarely make it through a complete scene without cumming. After some oral I put my dick in her as she said "I love the way you f**k me with your big d**k". Those words really turn me on. We tried to go a little easy, but when they began DP on the DVD, I started cumming and she came at the same time. We told each other how much we loved each other and how great our orgasm was. I withdrew and she rubbed some of the cum on her boobs. Really hot sex.

10. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Got any pics Ol Kink?

Glad you are enjoying yourselves :)

x

11. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Last night with our toys on the bed, DW selected Group Sex 5 to watch. We watched a scene with a group of women using dildos and other toys on each other. DW took one of our dildos and began using it as I watched. She pushed it in and out and deeper and deeper. Then as the girls on the DVD were really hot using their dildos, DW started cumming with a wild orgasm. Then after she withdrew the dildo, she said "Put your big dick in me and fuck me hard". She told me how good it felt. We fucked for a few minutes and then I filled her with cum as she came again. Withdrawing my dick, she sucked off the remaining cum. Then off to sleep.

12. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

DW has a new vibrating dildo. It is 8 inches long and 1.75 inches in cicumference. We started watching Secret Suburban Sex Parties as she lightly stroked her clitoris with the new vibrating dildo. Then she lubed it up and began inserting it in her vagina as I masturbated. She was a little concerned aboutthe size, but when she got it in she loved it. I loved watching it go in and out of her vagina. It wasn't long until we were both cumming. I came right on the base of the dildo as she had a wild orgasm. Really hot!!!

13. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

We were really horny last night.Went to bed-kissed a little. My dick was rock hard and conered with precum. She licked off the precum and I put my dick in her. We fucked and fucked until we both started cumming. Then we just lay there with my dick inside until it became soft. I withdrew and she licked the cum off and I went down on her. I love to see the cum running out of her tight pussy. Then off to sleep-satisfied.

14. AlleyCat

AlleyCat New Member

Damp knickers alert.:dgrin Reading that got my blood running hot this morning. :p :) :p

15. Nachria

Nachria New Member

Great story.

16. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

We played with toys last night-dildos for her and Pocket Rocket on my dick. Then she inserted our Penthouse Vibrating Egg in her pussy and we fucked with it vibrating inside. Really wild orgasms-I filled her with cum.

17. lala87

lala87 New Member

that is sooo hott!!!!

18. gladwyn

gladwyn New Member

Yvonne too has changed now a days. I am having a complete realtionship enjoyment . Sexual Pleasure has improved. Its our 12th year of Marriage.

We are still able to spiceup sex life.

Robert Irwin's e book SEXUAL MASTERY SYSTEM is cool. Worth every penny of the price charged.

#18 gladwyn, May 26, 2007
    Last edited: May 26, 2007
  19. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

I asked DW what she wanted to do tonight. She said let's have a sex party. I went to shave and shower-touching up my pubic hair. In the bedroom I laid out our toys and our DVD's as DW came in staring at my rock hard dick-she gave it a little kisss. She showered and called me in to watch her trim her pubic hair as she stroked her clitoris-my dick was rock hard. When she came to bed I asked which DVD(orgies, group sex, threesomes, swingers or DP). She chose DP so I put the DVD Double Dippin' on the player as we began masturbating together. There was some foreplay(oral) on the DVD followed by vaginal IC. They continued fucking as the other guy masturbated. Then the couple switched to anal as DW began to masturbate faster and I went down on her and she had a wild orgasm. We kissed deeply sharing juices with her as I put my dick in her in the spoon position. The other guy inserted his dick to complete the DP. After a few minutes DW wanted to change to doggy as she inserted our vibrating egg in her pussy and we fucked with it vibrating inside watching DP. When the guys on the DVD started cumming we both had wild orgasms as I filled her with cum. We were exhausted as I withdrew my dick and the egg. We told each other how great it was and how much we loved each other. She licked the cum off of my dick and then off to sleep.

20. rockerz

rockerz New Member

u rock man...have fun