More fucking

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by oldkinky, Oct 16, 2007.

1. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

DW and I were talking about our sex life and how much we enjoy our variety of sex activities. I told DW that I was going to shave and shower to prepare for some fun. I shaved and touched up my pubic hair before I showered. I soaped up and lightly stroked my hard dick. After drying off I told DW that she could get ready as she stared at my hard dick. I went into the bedroom and lay out our and lubes on the bed. I put a sex DVD(Swinging in the USA) on and waited for DW. She showered and did a very close trim on her pubic hair. She came into the bedroom and did some very hot masturbation for me. We started watching the DVD and fantasizing that we were part of the group as we masturbated together. She was using her fingers and a Pocket Rocket when she reached for a vibrating dildo and inserted it moving it in and out of her pussy. I love to watch her do this. She withdrew the dildo and licked her juices off of it as I went down on her. I wasn't long before she was cumming as I licked and tongued her. I kissed her deeply as I put my dick in her. She told me how it filled her up and how much she liked for me to fuck her with my big dick. We were in the spoon position watching the DVD and talking about what they were doing. We switched to doggy while we watched. It wasn't long before we were both cumming as I filled her with cum. We just lay there with my dick inside her. Then I withdrew and she said she wanted to taste my cum. Lightly taking my dick in her mouth she got to taste the cum. We thanked each other and told each other how much we loved each other-then off to sleep.

2. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

We were both hot from watching a sex DVD(Red Hot Sex Sampler). DW loves the scene where two gals are watching a group of guys masturbate. DW was using a realistic dildo while I was lubed and using my hand to masturbate. DW was moving the dildo in and out of her vagina very fast. It drives me wild to watch her. Then suddenly we were both cumming with great orgasms. Really hot.