More drama in my life

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Firecracker, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

As you all know I've been staying at my ex's place until I can go back to Canada. I finally have my airline ticket for the 22nd. My ex had a rule that we could both see other people as long as we didn't bring them back to his place. I forgot that rule the day before. I mistakenly told my ex about it and now he's royally pissed! He's not sure if he's going to kick me out or not. I'm packed just in case. I know why he's so upset because it brings back memories of what happened with his ex fiancee. She was killed in a car accident a little over a year ago. She had been cheating on him and had brought a guy back to their apartment. I shouldn't have forgotten the rule and should have gone somewhere else. I'm packed just in case I get the boot. Maybe I'm just a terrible person. I admit I enjoyed the attention and it felt nice to feel attractive. Just shouldn't have thought it through more. Now my ex is hurt.

#1 Firecracker, Sep 14, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2007
  2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Ok, um, sorry, I'm not buying it, not at all. How could you "forget" the rule? And why, for the love of god are you dating already? AND......why did you tell your ex you had a man in his house? You have me scratching my head here, girl.

3. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I wasn't thinking obviously or I would have remembered the rule. I'm not dating. I let my ex coax it out of me. I should have just kept my mouth shut.

4. Melissa29

Melissa29 New Member

I just dont like relationships with exes...

Honestly, I think the healthiest thing for all considered is to totally cut as much contact as possible; I see in your case that is impossible to the full extent:) but... I am totally with CowboyLover... wtf? Just broke up with the guy you are living with, and already have brought another guy into HIS house??? I mean... not to pry or judge:) but do you want attention on a subconscious level? Do you want your ex to feel bad or something and so are sortof rubbing it in his face that you found a new guy already? I mean if it was an honest "oops" you would be done with it and would not have posted it here... am I right??? I mean, this morning I spilled juice from my glass... I don't need to tell everyone that; unless I want some sort of attention stemming from that... do you get where I'm going?

To me, a totally neutral, un-emotionally-involved bystander, it seems like that was a stunt to either get back at your ex or to make him jealous, and furthermore your posting it here for all the world (almost) to see is a further cry for attention, affection, and acknowledgement of your current situation...

I really don't mean to be rude or mean... just calling it like I see it...

So... is there anything we can do to help you? I think that's why a lot of us are here...

5. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I didn't want attention. I was just venting. I shouldn't have posted it here. Can I delete? I wasn't trying to get back at my ex. He's been staying over at a female friend's house. I take full responsibility for my actions. I was selfishly looking for male attention. My ex said he didn't mind if we saw other people as long as we didn't bring them into his house. Can I delete this?

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

Are you sure you want it deleted?

7. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I just wanted to share like I did with my boyfriend and I broke up thread. I wasn't looking for attention but others seem to think so. I guess, it can remain for now. But if it gets too nasty then maybe it should be deleted.

8. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Deleting this Thread would not be the answer to your problem.
    But I'm sure Blusey could and would if you want that.
    But you have walked in some critism that may or may be warranted
    But we don't know the full extent of your problems until
    you unload what is stored in your heart.
    We can give you words of wisdom or critical words
    But we need more info on why the breakup.

Hiker

9. Melissa29

Melissa29 New Member

Ok:) I'm glad...

Didn't mean to be "nasty" or mean:) Just saying what I honestly feel...

Venting is great, and this is probably the best place to do so lol

So... I guess just meet at your new guy friends' place next time:)

10. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

There is a lot of info on why we broke up. Just not in this thread. It's in this forum under my boyfriend and I broke up. We broke up because he fell out of love with me and he wasn't happy. He's been spending most of his time at our female friend's place. He only comes by here to get clothes and sometimes pay the bills online. I agree that the criticism was warranted because it would look like a cry for attention. All I wanted was a listening ear. That's all.

11. Melissa29

Melissa29 New Member

:) I know... I did read those threads:)

And listening ears you have found... Don't get all sorry on us now;)

I know it's a hard time... and you feel maybe like you've just hammered a nail into the coffin? Sure, you messed up, went back on a little unwritten agreement. So? Aside from finding another place for a week, big deal! HE's the one who ditched you, YOU are totally free to do whatever the hell you please, and WITH whomever you please:) He can sit on a cucumber and if he's upset or jealous, GOOD:) You've shoved it in his face, now get the hell away from the person who decided you weren't good enough for him.

That's what I think:)

12. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

The reason he's so upset is because his ex fiancee, who died in a car accident, cheated on him. She brought someone back to the apartment. He sees what I did in the same light even though we're broken up. Maybe I could stay with the man I mentioned.

13. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Melissa said
    Good words Melissa, But I think She has a lot of the story pent up
    and is not telling us about it.
    I think a little support not criticism is needed here.

Hiker

14. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

My ex has calmed down. He's not going to kick me out and he will take me to the airport for my flight on Saturday.

15. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I don't think the posters were referring to you wanting attention here on :sf. It's obvious that you were venting/relaying the situation to us for our input.

I think they were wondering if you were somehow trying to get a reaction from your ex. Kind of like a 'final blow'. Perhaps like a 'slap in the face' to see if he really wanted to break up, or whatever.

16. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

What was posted was because people care. If we hold back what good are we to you or each other. You were not being scolded they were just holding up a mirror so you could see what we saw.:):) loveya...

17. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

Good for you CL!

Good for you CL. Do you have the feeling you were not playing with a full deck? There just might be a little info missing from this in the first place. It's better then a TV soap opera for drama and everyone is at everyone else's place doing who knows what to who for some get even reasons????